Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 16)

jakeyboud987

jakeyboud987Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WHY do they take so long? A courier can do it in 5 days AUSPOST 6 WEEKS.

Refer to Title. I GIVE UP.
How is it that other companies can work with the current situation, but AUSPOST is still crap.
I just cant understand it. They NEED to be shut down.

TOMMEMelbourne

WE LOST IT ! WE DONT CARE !!!

After waiting for my parcel that was last scanned into the auspost system on 20/09/20 , decided to put in an inquiry as to why it was taking so long to deliver. Auspost got back to me 2 weeks later to let me know they cannot find my item ! ‘Inquiry has been resolved ‘.( according to Australia post)
RESOLVED??? It is obvious that the item is missing that’s why I put in the inquiry!!!
A good idea would be for Australia post to stop giving $3,000 bonus watches to themselves & employ some trustworthy workers who need a job .
This is unacceptable for a company that was regarded as one of the best & now by what is written online it doesn’t surprise me that so many parcels go missing or are delivered damaged !!!

Casey K.Australia Post

Bob

Parcel delivered to completely wrong suburb

Jude

JudeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No consistency

Jack19

Jack19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst and most lazy service ever with only bogans working!

Worst postage service I have ever used! They were bad before the whole virus and now they are just horrendous. These stupid lazy idiots working there can barely deliver a package within timeframe IF THEY DON’T LOSE IT. They can’t even get a package from within the same state delivered in under 5 DAYS. I beg of you to use DHL or FedEx.

jenGippsland, VIC

Abysmal its not 1790 its 2020 how can AusPost be so bad

Two weeks ago I ordered and paid for parcels from both Harris Scarf and Myer and I still haven't received my orders.

Both Myer and Harris Scarf and any other company who want timely delivery service needs to find another distributor bc AusPost is not working ATM I extremely not happy.,

Delivered where ?

Its mark send leave in safe place... whose place is it? We have all front area covered with cctv no one came in that day and time. they have useless courier with no responsible with their job.
Lucky the seller send me a replacement

Priscila L.Australia Post

I'm glad you got a replacement but it's not good to hear you never received the first one. Did you log an investigation with us? Feel free to share the tracking number with me as I'd like to see what happened.

Priscila

Komang P.

It all in my last chat/corespondancr with au post

Annie Smith

Annie SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost medical equipment

Greenfingerless

GreenfingerlessCarnegie

0 stars for lost stolen parcel

Another parcel gone AWOL, tracking shows Delivered, it wasnt.
This is the second parcel Lost or Stolen, tracking doesnt guarantee anything.
My neighborhood is safe, i suspect theft from a Aust Post contractor.

Greg Brand

Greg BrandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic service and systems

I ordered a number of items for birthday presents, all supporting local business and done well in advance to allow for delays. Nothing has arrived in time and Customer Unservices have no idea when, if they will arrive. The tracking systems are useless, the query system is nothing but lip service as nothing happens and like the rest of the Government, blame everything other than poor management, poor systems and poor service they deliver.
And for this management get huge bonuses!!!!! Lucky they not employed by a corporate or self employed

Vanessa J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst delivery service in Australia

Sent my parcel over an hour and a half out of melbournw after leaving it sitting in warehouse for days. Won’t send email for my post to send inquiry. Disgusting

8KQ1828049

Priscila L.Australia Post

I can see this one is at Kingsville LPO awaiting collection.

melvin.pramodeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delays

Is my package even going to arrive? I ordered on 2nd October, it's still in the 'Melbourne Facility'. It's been 17 days, and it has not left the facility yet :/

Edit:
Reached after 22 days

melvin.pramode

But i just stated it arrived...

Goodies

GoodiesFar North Queensland, QLD

Not credible

Colleen

ColleenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If I could give it 0 stars I would

Australia post all my parcels seem to be missing and no one can contact me back. Everyday I send emails and nothing. On board for delivery then back at the processing place???

Michael M.Australia Post

Hi Colleen,

That sounds a bit weird, I'll send you a private message and we'll check to see what's happening to them.

3.6
Gustavo

GustavoSydney, NSW

Australia Post took my parcel on a tour around australia

Tracking number is: JJD014600008130898971

Aust Post received the parcel on 29/09 in Sydney and the parcel was addressed to Sydney. It's 13/10 today and the parcel has been in Perth for almost a week. They claimed the parcel was missorted and sent to the other coast, but then no willingness to amend the problem. They wouldn't EXPRESS from Perth back to Sydney and it seems like not even put on a plane.

I am contacting them constantly, trying to figure out what is going on but none of the customer service agents I spoke can confirm the current location of my parcel. They take no responsibility and offer no compensation.

hprzybycien00

hprzybycien00Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why is Australia Post not treated like an essential service

I have a missing parcel inquiry pending at the moment but I don't want to enter into that. My question is why can't Australia Post be treated as an Essential Service which it is and to alleviate the situation it's in at the moment, have all the current staff reinstated and forced to wear Full PPE like in hospital Covid wards. Maybe then the parcel situation would be less of a Pain.
Cheers

Yet another company hiding poor service behind Covid-19

Parcel posted to me from Sydney 10 days ago. Showed parcel received.......then nothing. No tracking, no updates. Seems to have never left the sender's postoffice.
Just same old messages on tracking website to say delivery is going to be delayed.
Incompetent Australia Post not coming to the party when a lot of other businesses manage to adapt.
Perhaps time for the Australian government to step in and take charge of this shambolic service.

CEO CH, instead of warming the chair at Collingwood, perhaps you should get your hands dirty for a change and help out in the sorting room and sort out this mess.

absolutely useless

Absolutely useless service. Constantly sending my parcels to the wrong address. They can't comprehend that there is more than 1 street with the same name. When putting in an investigation they automatically close it because item is scanned as delivered even though it was scanned in at the wrong suburb. what a joke. Have lost so many parcels and so much money!! refuse to compensate. dont use this company! even with a tracking they dont care.

AnandSydney, NSW

Terrible and Rude customer service

Anand

Thanks Priscila, for getting back, my tracking id is 00093480830241707031. I have also contacted my seller (Kogan) regarding, they have raised a case with Auspost. Case No.35486035

Ibne F.Australia Post
Un Happy

Un HappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Update in 15 Days

I get there are delays with Covid but no update for 15 days since 22nd Sept is bad, lodged missing item query no reply after 5 days is ridiculous. And you are charging how much for this so called service?

Kynan S.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel is saying it was Incorrectly sorted and forwarded to correct location I have not had this happen before, could I have some clarrification on this and perhaps any infomation on the location of the package so far.
I am the reciever.
33VAW514247301000934502
Thanks in advance!

Hi Kynan,

Yes we accidentally missorted this one but picked up on the error and is now on its way to Tasmania now so you may not see another scan until it's in Tassie. This should be delivered by the 3rd at the latest but could arrive much sooner than this.

Kynan S.

Thanks for the swift responce Priscila.

Rose

Roseasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my registered mail has been marked delayed for few days.Can you please check when I can expect it as an important document in there.its coming from Perth to Qld
Im the receiver
RPP4463800094002295400608

Hi Rose,

This item was estimated to arrive today as it can take up to 8 business days from Perth to Queensland however we should allow a few extra days as delays can happen. We advise customers to allow an extra three days for delays so it should hopefully be delivered to you by the 27th. I know it's concerning not seeing any new scans but it's normal not to see any whilst your item moves interstate and the next scan you should see is once it's sorted in Queensland then another scan at your local delivery centre.

Mike.Xasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

All parcels were delayed . All waiting to be processed for delivery. Mostly have been delayed over 1 month already. Pls let me know when they can be deliveried. Thank you.

R332435017332550006120906
R632219017398827006120900
R329105017873313006120901
R537668007852903006120905

Hi Mike,

All these parcels should have arrived by now and haven't. I can see cases have been logged for all these parcels, some cases were waiting for replies for and some are still in progress. Can you please tell me if you are the sender or receiver of these parcels?

Im receiver