Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 13)

1.1

Jimmy

JimmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrendous service!

15 days and I still haven't received my parcel. I know Covid-19 is causing delays, but my parcel was from two suburbs away! Australia post has opened a new distribution center, added extra staff and are working longer hours to meet demand with the extra online purchases.. so why so long?!?

Delayed Delivery and No Response to Customer Enquiries

I am waiting on a delivery that was posted on Thursday 24th of September. According to the tracking details, the order has not moved since the 29th of September.

I lodged an enquiry on Monday the 5th of October with Australia Post online and received no response. I lodged another enquiry last night (8th of October) and still have heard nothing.

Please update me where item 99703058574001000830906 is and when I can expect delivery.

Nathan

Im losing money and unable to run my business as parcels taking up to a month to move

Nathan

as no response received on my reply with tracking have deleted to avoid potential for these to be rerouted...

Alison333

Alison333

Letter within WA takes over a month - ZERO star rating

Australia Post - Covid 19 is not an excuse for a standard letter within WA to take over a month. This is unacceptable and you should be doing more to improve this service. This is totally atrocious and if you are serious about your business get a better plan. I received a parcel from New York faster than a letter within our own state. Get more people into jobs and stop thinking about profits.

Baxi

BaxiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievable

Melbourne to Melbourne.

Parcel has been sitting at depo for 2 weeks hasn't moved. Lying to the Public and press about 1000 of jobs they have vacant go to their website and go figure maybe 50 jobs nationally.

An absolute disgrace and embarrassment to our country. CEO is on 2.65 million a year for what?
50 million in revenue last year. that is 51000$ per week honestly who needs that much money people are losing there houses businesses and these parasites cant even send mail properly in a country with a small population and so many people just desperate for a job.

PainVictoria

Worst Service, why would I order online anymore?

Recent order, which is to be delivered from 15KM still not received after 2 weeks. I have decided not to purchase anything online because of this slow service. Very disappointing to experience this worst service....

Pain

Hi, it has been 20 days and still no sign of any update. Tracking no 00093480830241379320. Postcode 3752

Mathew

MathewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow and keeps making up excuses.

I work in shipping on a daily basis and every other shipping company have no problem delivering there things in reasonable time except Australia Post they just keep making excuses why they're not delivering on time. Australia Post is the worst courier service in the world.

Sachin P.

Sachin P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Priorities are not right.

My package is 4 days late as of expected date and still not here meanwhilst the CEO instead priorities the propping up of Pauline Hanson. Really disappointed that the CEO instead prioritises on showing Pauline Hanson her facility and expecting bonuses for *her* hardwork, when it is the workers on the ground working overtime.

mikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Customer Service

Hi Priscilla
The Reference no is 35102766 the case has been closed which is the way they handle it. Instead of addressing my concerns they wait until the item has been delivered, then they close the case. How pathetic.

Shane

ShaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic customer service

Order something online within the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne 4 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. Tracking shows the parcel moving between four different depots every week. I raised tickets for investigation, no one responds. Phoned customer service help line which are totally useless and dont do anything. They are using COVID as an excuse, but why move parcels between depots? Customer service people can still work from home to answer queries. It is pathetic customer service

ElchlorubyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What are you people doing!

Waiting weeks than months! For purchases within our state! Items not moving from facilities for weeks!! disgraceful! Get your crap together AUS Post your doing an awful job!!
Surly there is some other strategies you could use because currently it’s not working! I ticked unacceptably late but have also not received my things!

ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A dinosaur of an operation

1 star is generous, unfortunately it is the minimum! So far Aust Post have completely lost one delivery, I have been waiting 3 weeks for another to travel a few suburbs distance in Melb and watched a 3rd from Tasmania sit in Melb for over a week. Another took 4 days from Perth to Melb, God knows how long I will have to wait for this or if it will even arrive. Like others have mentioned how is it a service can not adapt to do their core business. They complain of lack of post, now they complain of too much. A service is being paid for, deliver it or get out of the business. AUST post is happy to take our money but not provide the service we pay for......

Scott

So, I sent through the information and in keeping with Aust Post current commitment to customers and service have heard nothing back. The company is a delivery service, or so we have been led to believe. How hard us it to do your job,

michael78perth

michael78perthPerth, WA

Absolute disgrace of a postal system

Parcel has been sitting for weeks at their facility, and estimated delivery time keeps getting bumped up don't know when I'll ever receive it. They keep using covid as an excuse but they are the only company who have done nothing to adapt to the pandemic. They have had 6 months to prepare yet they are still struggling to deliver. Shocking.

PrinalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery service is terrible, no customer service contact number

My item was handed in to AusPost on the 31st August and today is the 22nd September and I still haven't received my product. I have received items from overseas which was derived much faster than Auspost. Terrible company post your good. Please try alternative methods before using Australia Post services. There service is a disgrace to Australia.

Prinal

I called your customer service number. I was told by one of your “responsible” employees my parcel has been lost. Good job mate, should be proud of yourself

3.5
Terry

TerryGippsland, VIC

Absolutely the worst, be quicker by push bike

One item has arrived after 2 weeks problem is I bought 5 and they were all sent on the same day! What can I say, angry yes that's the word.

Avoid Australia post

Going to avoid Aust post from now on. Been waiting on 2 items, one from melbourne since Wednesday 9th. Tracking gives no update. And another item from sydney which is gives no tracking movement since posted. In contrast, TNT got a parcel from Port Melbourne to home in southern nsw next day. I dont think im going to get my parcels from Aust post in time mid next week. Id rather pay couriers to get the job done

Andrew
Andrew

R346685015454604006120903
Andrew Venables
8 verona ave leeton 2705

Lorraine

Lorraine

Seriousy terrible service!

So I ordered a parcel from 10kms from my home. I can't travel more than 5kms from my home because of covid restrictions. Anyway, it took over 2 weeks to arrive. Ridiculous! Also, delivery drivers do not ring doorbell or knock. They just dump parcels and go. I know this because I have been home. Australia post need to get their acts together.

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why does it take 2 weeks for a parcel to go 150km

5 days to move from post office in Sheperton to Sumerton , still sitting in Somerton 5 days now , honestly we pay a fair price for an extremely poor service . This is has been the norm for sometime now , it never used to happen , why is it now so broken .

Marco

Marco

Can't believe every item is delayed!

Another package delivery failure 33FJV9313626
I have no words other than I order items from From Sydney to Melbourne and they are getting delivered free next day? I just can't understand how if Aust post or Star Track are engaged the then they will be late.
Disgraceful

DJFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

delayed

Bought a face mask from Queensland which was posted 27 August. Destination is Melbourne. It has been in Sydney since 30 August. According to tracking it has not moved for 12 days. Even with COVID restrictions this seems extremely slow.

DJF

It arrived 15.9.20 thanks. If the tracking had been updated between being processed in Sydney and delivery I would not have been concerned.

Kynan S.

Kynan S.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel is saying it was Incorrectly sorted and forwarded to correct location I have not had this happen before, could I have some clarrification on this and perhaps any infomation on the location of the package so far.
I am the reciever.
33VAW514247301000934502
Thanks in advance!

Rose

Roseasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my registered mail has been marked delayed for few days.Can you please check when I can expect it as an important document in there.its coming from Perth to Qld
Im the receiver
RPP4463800094002295400608

Hi Rose,

This item was estimated to arrive today as it can take up to 8 business days from Perth to Queensland however we should allow a few extra days as delays can happen. We advise customers to allow an extra three days for delays so it should hopefully be delivered to you by the 27th. I know it's concerning not seeing any new scans but it's normal not to see any whilst your item moves interstate and the next scan you should see is once it's sorted in Queensland then another scan at your local delivery centre.

Mike.Xasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

All parcels were delayed . All waiting to be processed for delivery. Mostly have been delayed over 1 month already. Pls let me know when they can be deliveried. Thank you.

R332435017332550006120906
R632219017398827006120900
R329105017873313006120901
R537668007852903006120905

Hi Mike,

All these parcels should have arrived by now and haven't. I can see cases have been logged for all these parcels, some cases were waiting for replies for and some are still in progress. Can you please tell me if you are the sender or receiver of these parcels?

Im receiver