Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 8)

Janak

JanakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super slow snail post not Aust post

Takes 10days to deliver a domestic parcel what a friggen joke. Our mail service is the worst in the world, oh and dont mention it bow costs i more! Good work guys

mllllllll

mllllllll

Unacceptable customer service by Indian lady working at your GPO post office 3000

annazianna

annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expensive lost parcels

Overpriced

It just makes me feel better to write this after sending a Med size parcel from Brookvale to Cronulla for $18.50.
Do you think my customer would be happy to pay that? No so I suck up the balance cuz your sucking the life out of me.

Jade W.

Jade W.South East Queensland, QLD

Effect

Lately I have been sending packages around Australia and the post office has been amazing in assisting me with this task. Easy process and great personal service Everytime. No better way to send parcels.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback :)

Kyfho

KyfhoVictoria

Sent 3 Parcels - Company I sent to only received 2

Beck

BeckCaloundra

Such helpful staff

The staff at our local Australia Post outlets go above and beyond to make you feel happy. It's great value for money knowing that you're postage will get to where it needs to go.

UnhappyconsumerVictoria

Bloody hell get it right Australia post you have one job!!!

Unhappyconsumer

I have sent you a message I hope you have received it

Manny

MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

ShaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Below standard service

Australia Post has been on a decline for years, twice have had parcels clearly stating 'do not bend' crammed into a letterbox & destroyed. Complained & now cannot get anything delivered at all.

Get messages saying attempt made to deliver when I was at home all day & there wasn't any sight of a delivery service or pay for items to be delivered only to be told I have an item waiting at the post office.

If I can find a way to use any other service I will, otherwise I won't buy.

Michael M.Australia Post

Hi Shai, I'm so sorry we've let you down consistently. It's not a great representation of our service goals, and I'm glad you've reported the multiple issues you've had so we can help improve that for you.

jamila

jamilaSouth East Queensland, QLD

They have no accountability which is unacceptable from a government agency

They have no accountability which is unacceptable from a government agency . They did not deliver my parcel yet after 7 days just from Brisbane to NSW which is only 2 hours drive--is it acceptable( although the
browns plain australian post assured me within 4 working days.0 When i asked them they replied CORONA crisis.--Disappointing illogical unprofessional. People have lost their job you guys have job but not doing your work with full responsibility.

Rip off

Fed up with Auspost and their overpriced rates. Can't even imagine how much upper management is being paid while the battlers struggle. Going to give Sendle a go. Thank goodness for competition.
Their business is proped up with parcel prices.
I don't even bother with international as its even worse.
Good luck.
So dissapointed.

Tan

TanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service with a smile

My local licensed Post Office provides efficiently friendly service. Staff always have a smile even when there are long queues. They provide excellent service and never push additional products on me

Peeved off julie

Peeved off julie

Non mothers day

My mum's are still waiting for the cards posted on the 5th it's now 17th May. I actually decided against express post for the very reason that the po worker said he couldn't guarantee express delivery why make australia post rich spoil mothers day MUCH.

3.5
Nicole M.

Nicole M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So quick and easy, I use aus post domestic post often, I'm always delighted with the customer service and speed I'm served, the staff are always super friendly, it's wonderful

Sugar Frog

Sugar FrogSouth East Queensland, QLD

Crap Postal Service

Balanced opinion

Balanced opinionPerth, WA

Useless arrogant

Ellenbrook WA 6069 employ incompetent staff, who are unable to assist you beyond selling stamps. Rude > somewhat 8/10. Knowledge: 7/10, incompetent 9/10, Idiots at the helm of the Titanic, Why do organisations employ , incompetent people is beyond me. I really think robots could do a better jobs

Mitch

Mitch

Can always rely on Aus Post!

I’ve used Australia Post for most of my life. I have tried other postal services but you never get the same customer service levels or the peace of mind that the package will arrive safely. You may pay less for other services but it will somehow get “lost” and it’s a mission and a half to track the package down. So that’s why I choose Aus Post. Definitely recommend and is my go to postal service. It’s a no brainer.

mvb

mvbSydney Surrounds, NSW

APPALLING service. Should be closed down

If you value your item, DO NOT SEND with this pathetic company. After 2 MONTHS and a 6 week case investigation it never turned up nor could it be found, despite having a tracking number. They didn't even know it was missing until I raised a case. And we are talking about a large box weighing 13 KGs and 40cms wide !!
This CEO needs to go. In fact the whole company should be shut down. There are far better couriers out there who know what good customer service is and provide a door to door service.
Don't waste your time here or risk losing your item Even 1 star rating is too much

Mickey R

Mickey RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Increased prices, downgraded quality

The prices have increased at Australia Post but they now use poor quality recycled boxes and biodegradable satchels that just fall to pieces. Absolute pathetic service provided by a money hungry government.

Michael M.Australia Post

Rose

Roseasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my registered mail has been marked delayed for few days.Can you please check when I can expect it as an important document in there.its coming from Perth to Qld
Im the receiver
RPP4463800094002295400608

Mike.Xasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

All parcels were delayed . All waiting to be processed for delivery. Mostly have been delayed over 1 month already. Pls let me know when they can be deliveried. Thank you.

R332435017332550006120906
R632219017398827006120900
R329105017873313006120901
R537668007852903006120905

Priscila L.Australia Post

Hi Mike,

All these parcels should have arrived by now and haven't. I can see cases have been logged for all these parcels, some cases were waiting for replies for and some are still in progress. Can you please tell me if you are the sender or receiver of these parcels?

Im receiver

Hi?

Omar S.

Omar S.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I want to know where my package is and when itll be delivered to me. i need it by tomorrow as im moving after that and its already delayed. the status is "delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery" and even though im in melbourne it was sent to Tasmania.

what is going on with my package and when should i get it ?

TRACKING NO. 33XJN1237297

Priscila L.Australia Post

Hi Omar,

Happy to help! I can see this one was sent on the 5th and we estimating delivery for up to eight business days which is today! Again this is only an estimation and seems this one is caught up in a delay. I'm very sorry about this but it seems it may not arrive in time. Are you moving interstate or are you able to get the parcel after it arrives? It should be delivered to you by next Wednesday, or even sooner. The majority of delayed parcels turn up three days after the estimated delivery date. Again, I am sorry for the longer wait but I do hope it arrives soon.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives