Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 5)

1.0

JustinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a joke. You lost my item.

I tried multiple times contacting you about my item that is now three weeks late. No tracking update since it was lodged three weeks ago. A week after a lodged an inquiry you asked for more info, I replied within a day then a week later you replied saying you can't find it anywhere and declaring it lost. AND you expected me to contact the seller for more info/refund. Its not their fault, its yours.

How you lose a large box that had two medical moon boots I don't know. Let's hope it eventually gets found or you refund me.

I now have to buy another one but I will be getting a courier to deliver it not AP.

How you still operate like this, even before the virus, I don't know.

Justin

Fortunately I received it. Still appauling service.

terrible service, extremely rude delivery driver

The delivery driver is extremely rude, the first time he drove in to my garage and parked his van inside! so I lodged a complaint to Australia post. Today, he delivered one of my parcel to my NEIGHBOUR, I'm not sure if he can't read the street number on the parcel or is this a deliberate revenge for my last complaint. My neighbour is an elderly man and he didn't know what is going on, it took us a long time to figure out what happened. when I checked my security camera, everything was clear.

James 14
James 14

So that the driver can revenge again next time?

Bree

BreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Australia Post needs to be privatised so it can be held accountable

Mark Ambler

Mark AmblerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't Bend

I got my Diploma Certificate posted to me. It clearly said DO NOT BEND in on the envelope. And Aus Pos doesn't know what that means. Because they bent and ruined Certificate and didn't offer to replace it when they have clearly damaged it

Disappointed grandparent

Disappointed grandparentMid North Coast, NSW

Woeful service

This is the second time we’ve sent birthday packages for grandchildren that have taken incredibly long periods for delivery from Coffs Harbour to suburban Brisbane. More than 3 weeks is amazing.
We accept that things are difficult at this time due to Coronavirus but have the comparative benefit of having purchased stuff on line from Brisbane last Sunday, delivered to our home at 6:30am Tuesday.
Very disappointed in Auspost

Poor Quality Service

Received two notifications from Australia Post. First to tell me it was being delivered today, 19th March 2020. 30 minutes later was sent another notification to tell me the delivery was not happening. Obviously Australia Post don't know whether they can deliver a parcel or not. As for their links in text messages they don't even work so that is a waste of time.

PerplexedSouth East Queensland, QLD

No attempt to deliver

The parcel would have delivered within the timeframe. However delivery failed at my letterbox. It was too much effort to come down the drive to attempt to deliver the parcel. It was not the first time this has happened..poor customer service. Hope this driver doesn’t last long in this job

Hi there,
Today I had another parcel delivered. I have personally spoken to the delivery man. I don’t think I will have any more issues. If I do I will be back in touch.
Regards Kay

fergus

fergusSouth Australia

The worst postal business in the world

Australia Post would have to be the worst postal business in the world,parcels that need signatures being left and wrong addresses,parcels with correct address being returned to sender,why is it so hard to deliver a parcel

Ibne F.Australia Post

they makes online shopping so difficult

I am the receiver. My parcel was held at facility in transit redirection five days after the item was sent. Fast enough. I waited for the parcel to arrive fruitlessly for one week. I checked online - it was still held at facility in transit redirection.
I called up. I was advised my parcel was slightly delayed. I asked why? They don't know. I asked when would I receive it? They told me 'over 90% of late item arrive within 3 business days of their due date.'
Well, it has been a week since the due day and the standard answer doesn't solve my problem at all.
I asked again 'so when would I receive it?'
They cannot provide further information.

Aus customer

Aus customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless online tracking

They generalise the tracking and make you try to do the math just to cover themselves. The delivery times vary further than they lead on and complaints they block out

Delivery Fee charged for NO Service = SCAMMER

LVV

LVV

Garbage !

Why does it take 2 weeks to send mail from east coast Oz to west coast Oz? I know why? It's run by overpaid idiots who have no friggen idea about postage !

Bill R

Bill RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service all over the place

Dont complain to Austpoost or the will "Delay or lose" your parcel. Item Posted Qld 16th tracking stated cleared in Melb 20th delivery 21st. Then it stated cleared 21st Delivery 22nd, the it stated Cleared 22 in Melb delivery est 23rd , now delayed because I enquired no doubt.. Bris - Melb takes 3 days Melb to less than 20Km away a week + and counting. Auspost clearly goes skeleton crew after Xmas and doesnt care less after then but wants "likes" and positive surveys all the time. Yet another out of touch corporate, unable to use even old technologies like the phone let alone modern computing and tracking properly.

Will

WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

IDIOTS

The Idiots at the red bank plains processing facility, Received my item on the 31/12/2019. I live at Redland bay which is about 30 min drive from red bank plains.
The Australia post tracking site said the item would be delivered on the 02/01/2020. The item didn’t show, So I had a look at the tracking site it had been sent to Cairns.
So I rang Australia post to see what had happen, Waste of time. So the item was sent back Redbank plains. The tracking said it would delivered on The 13/01/2020. Had a looked today 12/01/2020 Guess where it is going now, Back to Cairns.
Idiots...

Priscila L.Australia Post

Oh that's very embarrassing of us Will! Can you please send me a private message with your tracking number so I can see what's going on and what we can do about it?

Priscila

3.5
Cor

CorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The most disappointing and inconvenient delivery ever.

Lee

LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Damaged package

I was home when Australia post left my package outside on a 40 degree day rather than knocking on the door
My products were ruined and their response was for me to contact the sender I fail to see how it’s their problem

Kitty53

Kitty53Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Baffling

I've had multiple deliveries this Christmas not be anywhere near their time frames- 2 items taking 16 days to be delivered . One was Sydney to Melbourne and one was Perth to Melbourne. Yet something from overseas can be here quicker? There is a big problem here.
Yesterday I got a delivery of wine that had been in a truck for 12 hrs and was hot so ruined, and am now waiting for 3 more packages that simply say delayed. They are not from areas affected by fires.

AdieSydney, NSW

Very disappointed with service and lack of information

Michael M.Australia Post

Hi Mickey,
The tracking number is R642388027162848006120602
Thank you for helping.

Drew PeacockSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No Parcel arrival - Australia post representative brushes me off

My parcel did not arrive which I needed to service our clients. I was forced to buy retail which was in excess of $1000. Still Do not have parcel. Representative brushes me off and says talk to my supplier. Well my supplier did not loose it. Brushes me off with basically saying we won't compensate you or take responsibly of delivering your product even though we are recieving money to provide the service. I would love to have a business where I can offer a service, get paid and then not provide the services without any repercussions. That's the best business in the world.

Money for Jam

Drew Peacock

Prascilla you write very eloquently but unfortunately it the same outcome as if you didn't write at all.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Naw Drew your comment made my heart break :( if you'd like my assistance let me know the tracking number cause I would like to help, even if it's just to discuss further.

Priscila

mikeWANNIASSA

No information

Rose

Roseasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my registered mail has been marked delayed for few days.Can you please check when I can expect it as an important document in there.its coming from Perth to Qld
Im the receiver
RPP4463800094002295400608

Mike.Xasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

All parcels were delayed . All waiting to be processed for delivery. Mostly have been delayed over 1 month already. Pls let me know when they can be deliveried. Thank you.

R332435017332550006120906
R632219017398827006120900
R329105017873313006120901
R537668007852903006120905

Hi Mike,

All these parcels should have arrived by now and haven't. I can see cases have been logged for all these parcels, some cases were waiting for replies for and some are still in progress. Can you please tell me if you are the sender or receiver of these parcels?

Im receiver

Hi?

Omar S.

Omar S.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I want to know where my package is and when itll be delivered to me. i need it by tomorrow as im moving after that and its already delayed. the status is "delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery" and even though im in melbourne it was sent to Tasmania.

what is going on with my package and when should i get it ?

TRACKING NO. 33XJN1237297

Hi Omar,

Happy to help! I can see this one was sent on the 5th and we estimating delivery for up to eight business days which is today! Again this is only an estimation and seems this one is caught up in a delay. I'm very sorry about this but it seems it may not arrive in time. Are you moving interstate or are you able to get the parcel after it arrives? It should be delivered to you by next Wednesday, or even sooner. The majority of delayed parcels turn up three days after the estimated delivery date. Again, I am sorry for the longer wait but I do hope it arrives soon.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives