Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 5)

Jerzy Komosa

Jerzy KomosaSydney, NSW

General opinion

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Jerzy, thanks for your feedback and glad to know that the service standard has improved. if you ever experiencing any delivery issue, please let us know so that we will try our best to fix this.

Regards

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

Kwinana AusPost office

I post over 100 items per month mostly overseas for my online business. When i have a question in terms of Prices or options available they are very Helpful. The prices are reasonable.

Hendo

HendoCairns

Good old Aussie Post

When I get thinks delivered by couriers (because the seller doesn't deliver to a PO Box??) most times it is a problem. But never, ever, in years have I had a problem with goods being delivered to my PO Box. Good old Aussie post, their local and the give a %$#@

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Hendo, thanks a lot for your encouraging feedback :)

Regards

Marrie

MarrieSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I like the process involved when I want to send a parcel and with that comes a tracking number. I like the idea that you can track your parcel. This is very important

Anna B

Anna B

I have been buying lots of parcels from eBay over summer, much to my husband's horror.

As I work full-time, i don't get much of an opportunity to shop over the weekend because I am usually recovering after a heavy week, or catching up with friends.

Each parcel has been delivered and I have not missed a single purchase. I am thrilled with the service I have received.

Great service, can't complain.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Anna, thanks for your 5 star feedback :).

Ali

AliSydney

They CALLED to check

Just had a phone call from the AU they double checked the address and the name of the company to make sure I get the package. It was very bizarre but have to give credit when it due. Hope to see more costumer care from Au post.

Thanks Ali :)

Yep

YepSydney Surrounds, NSW

I never knew how good Aussie Post was...

I recently moved just north of Sydney and it has given me a greater appreciation for AP. Apparently once your out of the city area AP is the only reliable service to receive a parcel. Thanks AP, you are underrated:)

Bullrush

BullrushSydney Surrounds, NSW

New postie refuses to deliver our parcels

We got a new postie who refuses to deliver our parcels because she won't leave her bike so she dumped them in the driveway for anyone to take. Our previous postie always delivered parcels to our door. Australia Posts response agreed the parcels weren't left in a safe place. We have five stairs, a path,and five stairs to the house. We've never had a postie refuse to deliver. We're now told future parcels will all go to the post office. Not happy.

Jamie-Lee

Jamie-LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing their best.

Sent me my tracking number immediately every time, great communication during the Australian bush fires that are currently happening. Always gets delivered on the day of the text message and I always have a pleasant experience with the delivery people, theyre so kind and well staffed.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Jamie-Lee :)

Ethan C.

Ethan C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works as described

I buy a lot of board games online so over the last 2-3 years I would say I average about a parcel a week from Australia Post. Never had an issue with them. And now with parcel lockers, collecting a parcel has never been easier for me.

On the other hand, other couriers like Fastway are literally the worst.

I will only buy board games online from companies that use Australia Post.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much Ethan :) enjoy your games!

Solmaz

Solmaz

very efficient

I have purchased product online and it was always delivered on time and when I was not home, I always receive a message if I want the parcel to be left outside which I found it very effective.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review! :)

Inkle

InkleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love my detorra

Australia Post delivery is fast and safe when sending me my detorra oils. They never arrive broken, completing intact. I totally trust Australia Post and always use them with parcels.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for trusting us! We love delivering :)

Caz

CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very friendly service

I have to say all the Australian Postal workers and the people that work in the post offices up here in QLD are so friendly many have become my friends

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review, glad to hear you have made friends using our services :)

Fitri O.

Fitri O.South East Queensland, QLD

A reliable service

Never have any serious issues with this service, very reliable compared to many private services. They have integrated app, parcel locker, drop off at a safe place or post office option, and email/ phone notification. This is not just a once off experience, but accumulative. And I think in general auspost doing really well. Good job.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Fitri, glad to hear our services for you have gone smoothly and that you're happy with what we're going :)

3.5
Louise H

Louise HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post has always given us excellent service. When expecting a parcel, delivery always arrives on time and Australia Post keeps in touch along way. You are given options where parcel is to be left. I highly recommend them.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Louise, glad your deliveries come quickly and how you want them to :)

Nerdy

NerdyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Australia post doing a great job

I have received a high number of packages over the last 6 months and Australia post has delivered them perfectly with great customer service and always made sure that the package is signed for or a card left

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review :) so glad all your parcels arrive quickly and safely.

Disappointed

Today morning I had a parcel delivered from Australia post containing a single foam mattress. The building I live in has a lot of apartments and I requested the guy to come up in lift since I m pregnant. He refused saying he cant leave other parcels of his.
So I went down, collected the parcel. This Asian delivery guy told me its heavy and to my stupidity I requested him to at least pop the parcel in lift which is 5 meters away but again he said the same thing he cant help, where is humanity gone. I dont want any sympathy but it hurt me a lot.

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

I had an awkward sized package for delivery. The Aust Post staff were very helpful and found me a much cheaper option than using a courier company. I was very happy with the value of their service.

Geoff

Geoff

Great service in this regard I order on line and get delivery next day if from intrastate

Tracking great.have never had problem with damage parcels have always arrived on time and in good shape.isend and receive parcels several times a week and have had no problems in the last 5 years

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your positive review Geoff :)

Barbaran

BarbaranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable and fast!

It's brilliant being able to order books from within Australia and have them arrive within a day or two, with lots of previous information about delivery times, and confirmation item has been delivered. Love it.

Manny T.

Manny T.asked

Hi,
Bought something online and the Australia Post app has says the item is being prepared since the 23rd of Feb 21. Why hasn't it moved yet? Tracking number is 99703931209901000840903

Rita B

Rita Basked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi. Last Thursday I checked tracking and it estimated my parcel was coming Friday. On Friday tracking estimated Monday. On Monday it said Tuesday and now it just says “delayed”. I need my parcel! Tracking is 0307057261434006000994.

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Rita,

I've glad you've got in touch. Please private message me with your full name and address this is coming to so that I can let you know what the issue is that has affected delivery.

Will Beaumont

Will Beaumontasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I ordered an item off ebay coming from Beecroft, NSW to Buderim, QLD and it was ordered 21st February, 2021 and posted to me on the 23rd February, 2021. It was expected on Monday and it is now Wednesday. I got an update saying it was delayed - being processed for delivery and wanted to know how long it would take to be delivered. Here's the tracking number: R268162021157001

Casey K.Australia Post

Hey Will,

Looks like it's out to you today. Sorry it took a little longer than estimated. It's always worth allowing an extra couple of days for Parcel Post but if something is taking significantly longer or is really urgent, you can reach out to us on 13 13 18, via social media or through our website so that we can can get it checked out for you :)

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives