Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 9)

Jo Z.

Jo Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My parcel went around Australia before arriving to me

My parcel departed from the sender in Melbourne, went to Sydney, Adelaide before finally arrived to me as the receiver in Melbourne, only four suburbs away from the sender. It took even longer than the other parcel of mine (not via aust post) sent from overseas.

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never deliver to the door

On numerous occasions, the status have shown "Attempted delivery but not one in attendance" when that is completely untrue!!!! Everytime, I have to go and collect it from the post office.

Sam

Sorry Ibne. It was my fault. I found out that our bell to the Unit is not ringing properly.

Aaron M.

Aaron M.New South Wales

Unacceptably slow....

I have been ordering items from overseas and tracking them for years now, around 10 packages a month on average. It used to take a week or two for a parcel to arrive in Australia from overseas and from there around a week to be delivered to my door. Now because of COVID it takes a parcel around two to three weeks to arrive in Australia and from there four to six weeks to arrive at my door. So while in the rest of the world postal times have gone up around 50% Australia posts delivery times have gone up a staggering 400-600%. The heads of Australia post need to be held accountable for this.

AlanB

AlanBCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

After having problems with the delivery of 2 parcels, I was contacted by the "complaints" department and after supplying them with the details I had my parcels within a couple of days. Thanks for the prompt follow up.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks AlanB :)

What on earth is going on?!

Warren

WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good work Australia Post

During this Covid Crisis especially in Melbourne.... I have a large parcel/box delivered in 4days from Vic to Sunshine Coast Qld. No complaints here...Very Happy indeed and service was professional

Thanks Warren :)

Krystal J S.

Krystal J S.

Great, punctual and efficient service!

Aus Post have really upped their game. Their service is absolutely fantastic. I have had a total of 15 items delivered within the last 2 months and I have been well informed with each and every delivery. Despite the lockdown here in Melbourne, they still manage to deliver on time! Love the service!

Thanks Krystal :)

manisle

manisleFar North Queensland, QLD

surprise performance

Normally don't have a lot of time for Australia Post, however when they get something right they should be acknowledged, in my case during the Corona virus they have performed well above my expectations. Parcels have arrived in good condition and on time or before time except for one parcel that came from an offshore island. So congratulations for stepping up to the plate!!

Thanks :)

emilia

emiliaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent postie

i would like to say i am very happy with our Australia Post Postie, he delivers packages to the door if they don't fit in the post box..always making sure to leave them in a safe place if no one is home. Thank you.

JSN

Package Dropped on Ground over Fence, Insecure and Exposed to the Weather.

JSN

Note. This was not the first time. On a previous occasion a smaller package was left on top of my letterbox. Visible to all pedestrians and cars. The above delivery has been recorded on CCTV.

JSN

Already been looked in to I believe.

2W3203842801000931502

Rajif

RajifWestern District, VIC

unreliable. incompetent.

a parcel with tracking number from melbourne coming to laverton in victoria only 30 minutes away ends up in perth circulating around australia before it comes back in melbourne and call it human error it took 14 days to get to me.

Caroline S.

Caroline S.Perth, WA

Australia post

Australia post in Wangara are awesome, always good service , very locally personable .

The staff are always friendly and helpful , great location and excellent parking.

Love my local Aust post office !!!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback :)

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Picture is worth thousand words! !

Perth to Perth seven days. Why did it sit at airport for a week. Will be sooo sad if they are allowed to drop daily delivery Down to every two days like they plan. I wonder how long they can blame Corona ( suspect maybe they drinking it )

Sammy

SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient, friendly service, reliable

Convenient parcel satchels, but would love to see even smaller sizes available for tiny items. Parcels are usually delivered pretty quickly, small items posted in the postbox seem to take longer. Friendly postman and couriers always leave parcels in a safe place. Always reliable service.

3.5

GeorgiaQueensland

There isn't any point in replying to the delivery text

This has happened for the third time now. When I have had a parcel to be delivered, I have the text message which says - 1."someone's home" 2. "leave it in a safe place", 3. "Pick up from post office". I have selected 3 on all of those deliveries as I work and live in a high crime area - BUT each time I come home and they were on my verandah. Why send a text if it's ignored ?? Seriously. It's a joke

Georgia

I can assure you it HAS happened - three times. I have a package being delivered on Tuesday- let's see if it happens again

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our Postie is the best

Our postie has to be commended on her customer service. We live on a hill with the mailbox at the bottom. Our post always goes the extra mile to bring the mail to the house which we are most appreciated for. I still think she only comes up to say hello to our dog, but that's the great human side of Australia Post.

Aman Saxena

Aman SaxenaSydney, NSW

On Time delivery & effective tracking system

In this unprecedent situation of COVID-19, I have received all my 4 Online shopping delivery from various portal thru Australia Post always on time, contactless with effective tracking mechanism in placed. Even received status of my delivery thru sms or email time to time. Really appreciated the effort and delivery mechanism established in AusPost. Thank you for your remarkable job.

Thanks Aman :)

Marilyn M.

Marilyn M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent delivery service

Prompt notification. Quick delivery of large and small parcels. Reasonable prices. Parcels always arrive in good order. A tracking number is supplied for easy tracking of a parcel. Courteous staff to assist at counter.

Thanks Marilyn :)

Amanda C

Amanda CIllawarra, NSW

Very reliable

I use aus post every week and it’s one of the best services out there!
My items always arrive undamaged and on time, thank you.

I send warm hugs to everyone working around the clock during these unprecedented times.

Believeyoume

BelieveyoumeDarling Downs, QLD

Unprofessional...

1st parcel i bought was worth 250$ and was left in the dirt in my front yard about 3 feet from the road after saying ill be home to sign for it.
2nd parcel was worth 90$ that was given to my neighbour who lives beside me which he later gave to me that day.
My 3rd parcel is valued at 30$, its been 10 days since order approved and no updates or anything. Called the courier and the sender (target) who were both really rude and could not tell me when my parcel is coming. Have since sent in a complaint through the ombudsmen.

rowcliffe5

rowcliffe5asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I live in Karratha Western Australia, my parcel was picked up from sender in Sydney on10/2, Most recent update, on my parcel tracking ''Delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery'', what does that mean? This is the first time I have seen that message, on my post tracking. Karratha residents have been complaining for the past 12 months, about how long it takes to receive parcels, with Aus post, it has gone from 1 to 2 weeks at the most, to approx. 4 to 5 weeks, if you are lucky. And the my post tracking appears to be useless now, used to be able to track a parcel quite well, now it basically just shows picked up from courier, in transit, and when it is ready at post office to collect, or has gone out for delivery to residence, besides the messages that constantly appear to say delivery delays. There appears to be plenty of excuses from Aus post, but no resolution?

Priscila L.Australia Post

Hi Rowcliffe,

I'm sorry to hear that parcels to you have been taking so long. The most recent update you see on your parcel means your parcel is delayed in our network, so sorry that it means the parcel is not needed anymore and I do hope it arrives soon! Can you please share the tracking numbers with me? Our timeframes are an estimation only and we do try our best to meet it but events can occur beyond our control that can cause delays.

Mitch

Mitchasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel has been ‘received and ready for processing’ since Monday 5pm. It’s going from Melbourne to Brisbane. Is this a usual time for processing in Melbourne?

Casey K.Australia Post

Hey Mitch,

The first time it passes through a processing facility might not be until it's reached Brisbane so I'd expect it's currently in transit up to you and shouldn't be too far off.

Hopefully it'll even be out for delivery to you tomorrow but it may be early next week. If there aren't any further tracking updates still by Monday or Tuesday, I'd recommend letting your sender know you are still waiting so that they can follow up with us for you.

Bec c

Bec c asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hiya, I made an eBay purchase on the 10th, posted on the 11th. The I nformation I was given links to your page and still says it’s being prepared. 99703868955701008320909
Could I get an update please? Thanks

Priscila L.Australia Post

Hi Bec,

There are no physical scans on the parcel yet, did the sender let you know how they sent it? Was it in a street posting box? From QLD to WA were estimating up to 11 business days for delivery.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives