Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 3)

Charm D.

Charm D.Sydney, NSW

Awesome excellent service

I am a sender and I am so happy that the package was received by my colleague at the expected date, plus the item was delivered in good condition and she was so happy about it.

Sami M.Australia Post
James

James

Another unsuccessful Delivery

Hesitant to use Auspost due to previous negative experiences, gave another try with the help of the staff to ensure my parcel reached it's same state destination.
My Parcel did not reach its location but returned to me.
When received my returned parcel there was no indication of why it it failed to be delivered, it was not damaged and the staff confirmed legibility of the address and location was accurate.
Why did my parcel come back to me?
Entire process took 24 days

Sami M.Australia Post
Other Couriers

rowcliffe5

rowcliffe5asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I live in Karratha Western Australia, my parcel was picked up from sender in Sydney on10/2, Most recent update, on my parcel tracking ''Delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery'', what does that mean? This is the first time I have seen that message, on my post tracking. Karratha residents have been complaining for the past 12 months, about how long it takes to receive parcels, with Aus post, it has gone from 1 to 2 weeks at the most, to approx. 4 to 5 weeks, if you are lucky. And the my post tracking appears to be useless now, used to be able to track a parcel quite well, now it basically just shows picked up from courier, in transit, and when it is ready at post office to collect, or has gone out for delivery to residence, besides the messages that constantly appear to say delivery delays. There appears to be plenty of excuses from Aus post, but no resolution?

Priscila L.Australia Post

Hi Rowcliffe,

I'm sorry to hear that parcels to you have been taking so long. The most recent update you see on your parcel means your parcel is delayed in our network, so sorry that it means the parcel is not needed anymore and I do hope it arrives soon! Can you please share the tracking numbers with me? Our timeframes are an estimation only and we do try our best to meet it but events can occur beyond our control that can cause delays.

Mitch

Mitchasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

My parcel has been ‘received and ready for processing’ since Monday 5pm. It’s going from Melbourne to Brisbane. Is this a usual time for processing in Melbourne?

Casey K.Australia Post

Hey Mitch,

The first time it passes through a processing facility might not be until it's reached Brisbane so I'd expect it's currently in transit up to you and shouldn't be too far off.

Hopefully it'll even be out for delivery to you tomorrow but it may be early next week. If there aren't any further tracking updates still by Monday or Tuesday, I'd recommend letting your sender know you are still waiting so that they can follow up with us for you.

Bec c

Bec c asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hiya, I made an eBay purchase on the 10th, posted on the 11th. The I nformation I was given links to your page and still says it’s being prepared. 99703868955701008320909
Could I get an update please? Thanks

Priscila L.Australia Post

Hi Bec,

There are no physical scans on the parcel yet, did the sender let you know how they sent it? Was it in a street posting box? From QLD to WA were estimating up to 11 business days for delivery.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives