Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 8)

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Late deliveries

I ordered a couple of Maxwell & Williams White Basic Soho Rim Dinner Sets, Stanley Rogers Acacia Black Knife Block 6 Piece Set Stainless Steel, Stanley Rogers Cambridge 30pc Cutlery Set and Stanley Rogers Albany 8pc Steak Knife Set Stainless Steel but it was delayed and they all came late so I wasn't happy.

Jo Z.

Jo Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My parcel went around Australia before arriving to me

My parcel departed from the sender in Melbourne, went to Sydney, Adelaide before finally arrived to me as the receiver in Melbourne, only four suburbs away from the sender. It took even longer than the other parcel of mine (not via aust post) sent from overseas.

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never deliver to the door

On numerous occasions, the status have shown "Attempted delivery but not one in attendance" when that is completely untrue!!!! Everytime, I have to go and collect it from the post office.

Sam

Sorry Ibne. It was my fault. I found out that our bell to the Unit is not ringing properly.

Aaron M.

Aaron M.New South Wales

Unacceptably slow....

I have been ordering items from overseas and tracking them for years now, around 10 packages a month on average. It used to take a week or two for a parcel to arrive in Australia from overseas and from there around a week to be delivered to my door. Now because of COVID it takes a parcel around two to three weeks to arrive in Australia and from there four to six weeks to arrive at my door. So while in the rest of the world postal times have gone up around 50% Australia posts delivery times have gone up a staggering 400-600%. The heads of Australia post need to be held accountable for this.

AlanB

AlanBCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

After having problems with the delivery of 2 parcels, I was contacted by the "complaints" department and after supplying them with the details I had my parcels within a couple of days. Thanks for the prompt follow up.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks AlanB :)

Krystal J S.

Krystal J S.

Great, punctual and efficient service!

Aus Post have really upped their game. Their service is absolutely fantastic. I have had a total of 15 items delivered within the last 2 months and I have been well informed with each and every delivery. Despite the lockdown here in Melbourne, they still manage to deliver on time! Love the service!

Thanks Krystal :)

emilia

emiliaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent postie

i would like to say i am very happy with our Australia Post Postie, he delivers packages to the door if they don't fit in the post box..always making sure to leave them in a safe place if no one is home. Thank you.

JSN

Package Dropped on Ground over Fence, Insecure and Exposed to the Weather.

JSN

Note. This was not the first time. On a previous occasion a smaller package was left on top of my letterbox. Visible to all pedestrians and cars. The above delivery has been recorded on CCTV.

JSN

Already been looked in to I believe.

2W3203842801000931502

Rajif

RajifWestern District, VIC

unreliable. incompetent.

a parcel with tracking number from melbourne coming to laverton in victoria only 30 minutes away ends up in perth circulating around australia before it comes back in melbourne and call it human error it took 14 days to get to me.

Caroline S.

Caroline S.Perth, WA

Australia post

Australia post in Wangara are awesome, always good service , very locally personable .

The staff are always friendly and helpful , great location and excellent parking.

Love my local Aust post office !!!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback :)

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Picture is worth thousand words! !

Perth to Perth seven days. Why did it sit at airport for a week. Will be sooo sad if they are allowed to drop daily delivery Down to every two days like they plan. I wonder how long they can blame Corona ( suspect maybe they drinking it )

GeorgiaQueensland

There isn't any point in replying to the delivery text

This has happened for the third time now. When I have had a parcel to be delivered, I have the text message which says - 1."someone's home" 2. "leave it in a safe place", 3. "Pick up from post office". I have selected 3 on all of those deliveries as I work and live in a high crime area - BUT each time I come home and they were on my verandah. Why send a text if it's ignored ?? Seriously. It's a joke

Georgia

I can assure you it HAS happened - three times. I have a package being delivered on Tuesday- let's see if it happens again

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our Postie is the best

Our postie has to be commended on her customer service. We live on a hill with the mailbox at the bottom. Our post always goes the extra mile to bring the mail to the house which we are most appreciated for. I still think she only comes up to say hello to our dog, but that's the great human side of Australia Post.

Aman Saxena

Aman SaxenaSydney, NSW

On Time delivery & effective tracking system

In this unprecedent situation of COVID-19, I have received all my 4 Online shopping delivery from various portal thru Australia Post always on time, contactless with effective tracking mechanism in placed. Even received status of my delivery thru sms or email time to time. Really appreciated the effort and delivery mechanism established in AusPost. Thank you for your remarkable job.

Thanks Aman :)

4.2
3.5
Marilyn M.

Marilyn M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent delivery service

Prompt notification. Quick delivery of large and small parcels. Reasonable prices. Parcels always arrive in good order. A tracking number is supplied for easy tracking of a parcel. Courteous staff to assist at counter.

Thanks Marilyn :)

Amanda C

Amanda CIllawarra, NSW

Very reliable

I use aus post every week and it’s one of the best services out there!
My items always arrive undamaged and on time, thank you.

I send warm hugs to everyone working around the clock during these unprecedented times.

Believeyoume

BelieveyoumeDarling Downs, QLD

Unprofessional...

1st parcel i bought was worth 250$ and was left in the dirt in my front yard about 3 feet from the road after saying ill be home to sign for it.
2nd parcel was worth 90$ that was given to my neighbour who lives beside me which he later gave to me that day.
My 3rd parcel is valued at 30$, its been 10 days since order approved and no updates or anything. Called the courier and the sender (target) who were both really rude and could not tell me when my parcel is coming. Have since sent in a complaint through the ombudsmen.

Mottra

Mottra

Australia Post is a disgrace.

Nearly 4 weeks to deliver a very small package from Brisbane to Adelaide, traveling via Perth!
Another package took 3 weeks from Sydney to Adelaide Using the Cornavirus is just an excuse for incompetence.

Tony N

Tony NMELBOURNE

The worst postal service in Australia by far

I have purchased dozens of items online over the past couple of years and most of them, unfortunately used Australia Post. The few that used other couriers all were delivered, but about 9 out of 10 Aus Post deliveries were a case of getting a card in my mail box and having to pick my packages up at the depot. I know for virtually every case I was home on the day of delivery, but the courier didn't even attempt to come to the door - just slipped a card in the mail box. I am so sick and tired of this horrendous service - it amounts to robbery because I pay premium price to get the package at my door, but I end up having to collect it myself!

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerPerth, WA

Appalling service

Waiting 3 weeks for a parcel from over east, then they only delivered half the package. After lodging a query they finally delivered the second part of the package (that was all shipped together under the one tracking number). Its insane that I can order items from London and arrive in 3 days but items within Autralia can take three weeks!

Jason

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for Parcel R637183032518961 to 2747. Transferred from Chullora NSW to Redbank Qld????
Thanks,J

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jason,

I'm not sure why R637183032518961 ended up detouring via Qld since it does seem to be going to 2747. The sorters in Brissy will have picked up on the discrepancy when they sorted it on Monday, so going by our current delivery time frames between Qld and NSW, I'd expect delivery on Monday.

Alice

jenp

jenpasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I was expecting a delivery on Friday 30/04, my parcel said it was onboard for delivery but I never received it. Now it is showi g as 'delayed'. What has happened? My tracking number is XB35001450

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jenp,

I can see why you'd be worried! If your parcel was showing "onboard for delivery" last week it should have been delivered that day.

As it hasn't been, please fill in this form here https://tinyurl.com/3wd6ds7x so we can investigate with the driver for you.

Alice

Tony

Tonyasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I've been waiting for a parcel for a week now, apparently the machines had trouble reading the address label and it was stuck in Brisbane. Could you have a look and let me know how it's going please? The tracking No is R431695012409498006120907

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Tony,

I've had a look at R431695012409498006120907 and based on the scan I can see from yesterday, it looks like any issues we were having have been corrected. I'd allow until Thursday for it to be delivered, but if not, let us know again and we can get an investigation underway.

- Cat

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Jetpets