Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 6)

Helen6264

Helen6264AU

Slow and slower

Aus Post, by definition, has one job. To deliver post!

Slow, lost, tracking that doesn't update. I have multiple parcels as both sender and receiver, that are either taking a ridiculously long time, or deemed "lost in transit".

And not just in the current climate. A year ago, I posted birthday present was posted express from WA to Melbourne. I watched it on tracking go back and forth THREE times between Perth and Melbourne!

Once I contacted Aus Post it was finally delivered to the address in Melbourne, 17 days after posting it Express.

Julz

Julz

Great accurate tracking information, comes on time and in good condition, Australia post is a company l completely trust , always reliable and good communication , for example l was left a msg to pick up parcel as l was not home , other times l received notification that parcel delivered and it was , love their service

Mary Glavic

Mary GlavicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So lucky to be receiving everything delivered theses days. And when you open the door after your contact less delivery a way and a smile from the courier at his van!

Leonie

LeonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thank you Australia Post for my delivery s during isolation , you guys are doing an amazing job. You have taken the stress from my family by bringing our things safely to our doors thanks guys

Ibne F.Australia Post

Good afternoon Leonie, thanks a lot for your feedback. Stay safe and have a nice weekend :)

Imprezzza

ImprezzzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fastest Postage Ever

I've sent packages in the past and some were a few days late but they pretty much all got there in timely manner. I do recommend Australia Post. Simple easy.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Kristina, thanks a lot for such a fantastic review

David MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Postie

I get a lot of Products delivered by Australia Post. Our Motor Bike Postie & Van Postie are both Fantastic , The product Packaging is always put in the box or he will bring up to the front door if it will not fit. The Van Postie is the same. As i am home most of the time i will meet them at the post box or at the door and are always greeted with a big smile and a friendly Hello. They might be a Small part of a Huge Company, But i think there service is the best Advertising any brand could want for.

david morrow 43 Northgateway langwarrin dm0448128484@gmail.com

Dennis

DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post

An average to poor service. The time taken to deliver mail locally can be three to five days. To Perth it can take around 10 days !! Costs to mail both letters and packages go up as service goes down. I am not sure this sort of service warrants a CEO earning a salary of around $3 Million per year

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

Kwinana AusPost office

I post over 100 items per month mostly overseas for my online business. When i have a question in terms of Prices or options available they are very Helpful. The prices are reasonable.

Hendo

HendoCairns

Good old Aussie Post

When I get thinks delivered by couriers (because the seller doesn't deliver to a PO Box??) most times it is a problem. But never, ever, in years have I had a problem with goods being delivered to my PO Box. Good old Aussie post, their local and the give a %$#@

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Hendo, thanks a lot for your encouraging feedback :)

Markus Guiness

Markus GuinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service, arrived before expected date.

I was the receiver of this package. It arrived before the expected date in great condition. I will definitely use Australia post Again in the future. Thank you Australia post!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Markus, thanks for this great feedback :)

Marrie

MarrieSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I like the process involved when I want to send a parcel and with that comes a tracking number. I like the idea that you can track your parcel. This is very important

Anna B

Anna B

I have been buying lots of parcels from eBay over summer, much to my husband's horror.

As I work full-time, i don't get much of an opportunity to shop over the weekend because I am usually recovering after a heavy week, or catching up with friends.

Each parcel has been delivered and I have not missed a single purchase. I am thrilled with the service I have received.

Great service, can't complain.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Anna, thanks for your 5 star feedback :).

Ali

AliSydney

They CALLED to check

Just had a phone call from the AU they double checked the address and the name of the company to make sure I get the package. It was very bizarre but have to give credit when it due. Hope to see more costumer care from Au post.

Thanks Ali :)

Yep

YepSydney Surrounds, NSW

I never knew how good Aussie Post was...

I recently moved just north of Sydney and it has given me a greater appreciation for AP. Apparently once your out of the city area AP is the only reliable service to receive a parcel. Thanks AP, you are underrated:)

4.2
3.5
James T

James TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced for what it is.

I recently posted a mug to a friend as a gift. The postage on it cost $9.20. Personally I find that way over priced. I order a lot of goods from online and most other countries offer much cheaper and more reliable services. I just don't understand how Australia post can continue to increase its prices yet the service, speed, and methods haven't improved in the past 20 years.
Would I RECOMMEND Them? NO.

Jamie-Lee

Jamie-LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing their best.

Sent me my tracking number immediately every time, great communication during the Australian bush fires that are currently happening. Always gets delivered on the day of the text message and I always have a pleasant experience with the delivery people, theyre so kind and well staffed.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Jamie-Lee :)

Solmaz

Solmaz

very efficient

I have purchased product online and it was always delivered on time and when I was not home, I always receive a message if I want the parcel to be left outside which I found it very effective.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review! :)

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Australia Post is better than other Couriers

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Dylan :)

Ian C Blair

Ian C BlairLaunceston, TAS

Prompt Delivery

After making purchases on Ebay I have recently had two parcels delivered by Australia Post and in both instances they arrived earlier than expected. There was good communication from Australia Post prior to and after delivery. Both parcels arrived in excellent condition.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Ian, glad we've been doing great with your deliveries and keeping you well informed :)

Inkle

InkleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love my detorra

Australia Post delivery is fast and safe when sending me my detorra oils. They never arrive broken, completing intact. I totally trust Australia Post and always use them with parcels.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for trusting us! We love delivering :)

Userasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a postage package that was expected to be delivered on the 6th or the 7th of April and I can see it has been sitting at Strathfield since then. When can I expect delivery of this parcel?

Tracking number is TMP1969000403003756078094

Alice F.Australia Post

I'm sorry that TMP1969000403003756078094 is taking longer than expected to get to you.

Looking at our current delivery time frames to you from WA, tomorrow would actually be the expected delivery date when counting from posting, and when counting from the last scan, it would be the 14th, so it shouldn't be long now.

Ok. Thank you.

Carli

Carliasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi, my tracking number is 33LMN500701701000931508, I haven’t received an update since Thursday 1 April, can you please advise the status of my delivery/ETA?

Thanks,
Carli

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Carli,

Delivery between Vic and Qld is currently taking between 1 and business days, so the expected delivery date for 33LMN500701701000931508 would be any weekday between now and the 13th.

Paul B.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

i have a parcel that left Sydney West on 24 March 33FJV155258901000930309 which appears to be still in transit to Perth WA on 31 March. Is there any update on this item (which is a birthday present..)

Casey K.Australia Post

Hey Paul,

Our website is currently advising most parcels from NSW to WA are arriving within 6 business days but to allow up to 8:

Looks like it has arrived at a local delivery facility in Perth today so hopefully you'll see it out for delivery shortly. It does look like it may be going to a business address though and businesses may sometimes have alternative delivery arrangements in place such as diversions to a PO Box or something like that. In these cases, there may be a mail courier service who brings mail to the office so depending on their pick up schedules, delivery time can vary.

If you're not sure what kind of delivery arrangements are in place for this address, I'd recommend speaking with whoever at the business does handle the mail arrangements.

Paul B.

Many thanks for the reply

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Jetpets