Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 5)

Hendo

HendoCairns

Good old Aussie Post

When I get thinks delivered by couriers (because the seller doesn't deliver to a PO Box??) most times it is a problem. But never, ever, in years have I had a problem with goods being delivered to my PO Box. Good old Aussie post, their local and the give a %$#@

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Hendo, thanks a lot for your encouraging feedback :)

Regards
Ibne

Markus Guiness

Markus GuinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service, arrived before expected date.

I was the receiver of this package. It arrived before the expected date in great condition. I will definitely use Australia post Again in the future. Thank you Australia post!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Markus, thanks for this great feedback :)

Anna B

Anna B

I have been buying lots of parcels from eBay over summer, much to my husband's horror.

As I work full-time, i don't get much of an opportunity to shop over the weekend because I am usually recovering after a heavy week, or catching up with friends.

Each parcel has been delivered and I have not missed a single purchase. I am thrilled with the service I have received.

Great service, can't complain.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Anna, thanks for your 5 star feedback :).

Ibne

Ali

AliSydney

They CALLED to check

Just had a phone call from the AU they double checked the address and the name of the company to make sure I get the package. It was very bizarre but have to give credit when it due. Hope to see more costumer care from Au post.

Thanks Ali :)

Yep

YepSydney Surrounds, NSW

I never knew how good Aussie Post was...

I recently moved just north of Sydney and it has given me a greater appreciation for AP. Apparently once your out of the city area AP is the only reliable service to receive a parcel. Thanks AP, you are underrated:)

Jamie-Lee

Jamie-LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing their best.

Sent me my tracking number immediately every time, great communication during the Australian bush fires that are currently happening. Always gets delivered on the day of the text message and I always have a pleasant experience with the delivery people, theyre so kind and well staffed.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Jamie-Lee :)

Solmaz

Solmaz

very efficient

I have purchased product online and it was always delivered on time and when I was not home, I always receive a message if I want the parcel to be left outside which I found it very effective.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review! :)

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Australia Post is better than other Couriers

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Dylan :)

Ian C Blair

Ian C BlairLaunceston, TAS

Prompt Delivery

After making purchases on Ebay I have recently had two parcels delivered by Australia Post and in both instances they arrived earlier than expected. There was good communication from Australia Post prior to and after delivery. Both parcels arrived in excellent condition.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Ian, glad we've been doing great with your deliveries and keeping you well informed :)

Inkle

InkleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love my detorra

Australia Post delivery is fast and safe when sending me my detorra oils. They never arrive broken, completing intact. I totally trust Australia Post and always use them with parcels.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for trusting us! We love delivering :)

Fitri O.

Fitri O.South East Queensland, QLD

A reliable service

Never have any serious issues with this service, very reliable compared to many private services. They have integrated app, parcel locker, drop off at a safe place or post office option, and email/ phone notification. This is not just a once off experience, but accumulative. And I think in general auspost doing really well. Good job.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Fitri, glad to hear our services for you have gone smoothly and that you're happy with what we're going :)

Louise H

Louise HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post has always given us excellent service. When expecting a parcel, delivery always arrives on time and Australia Post keeps in touch along way. You are given options where parcel is to be left. I highly recommend them.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Louise, glad your deliveries come quickly and how you want them to :)

Nerdy

NerdyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Australia post doing a great job

I have received a high number of packages over the last 6 months and Australia post has delivered them perfectly with great customer service and always made sure that the package is signed for or a card left

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review :) so glad all your parcels arrive quickly and safely.

wendylou

wendylouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Should be better

Have had two parcels delivered domestically of late . The first I wasn't notified ever and it was sitting in the local post office waiting for me to pick it up . They weren't perturbed at all at my complaint . The second time I rang to find my parcel . They couldn't find it but rang me later when it was discovered . Have not had anything delivered by them again.

4.2
3.5
Barbaran

BarbaranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable and fast!

It's brilliant being able to order books from within Australia and have them arrive within a day or two, with lots of previous information about delivery times, and confirmation item has been delivered. Love it.

Lillian

LillianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient and Transparent!

I ordered an electronic package online. A postie from Australia Post delivered it to my home but I was at work. He called me through my ring doorbell and waited till I responded. He was very easy to communicate with. Instead of leaving the package on the porch he left a card for me to pick it up my local post office. I appreciate how diligent he was. Thank-you!

Xeronos H.

Xeronos H.Sydney, NSW

Didn't wait for answering the intercom

I had a delivery for a blender and the delivery person gave less than a 5 sec ring on the intercom. Was in my bed, jumped up and went to answer the intercom, the ring ended before I reached the door. Had to pick it up but the goods arrived safely.

Madeleine

MadeleineFar North Queensland, QLD

perrfect

arrived on time and in perfect condition tracking information was supplies and correct also advised on the day package was to arrive and advised when it had been delivered very professional

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the awesome review :) glad to hear it was great.

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Helen Martin

Helen MartinFar North Queensland, QLD

Right on time

Yes, as a matter of fact it arrived earlier than anticipated and in excellent condition. The tracking information was very helpful. I always receive excellent service when I purchase online through My Haircare.

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome to hear Helen!! :)

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Bicanoo

Bicanoo

Much improved service

Oz Post have lifted their game over the last few years and dealing with them and their parcel delivery service has been really positive. I send all over the country and all over the world and I've even 'lost' a few parcels along the way. But Ozzie Post manage to find my parcel everytime. The service is inexpensive compared to other overseas parcel services. I think we have one of the best services in the world.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the great review Bicanoo, it's great we're able to help you out with sending parcels all over the world for a good price, who doesn't love cheap costs :)

Jason

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for Parcel R637183032518961 to 2747. Transferred from Chullora NSW to Redbank Qld????
Thanks,J

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jason,

I'm not sure why R637183032518961 ended up detouring via Qld since it does seem to be going to 2747. The sorters in Brissy will have picked up on the discrepancy when they sorted it on Monday, so going by our current delivery time frames between Qld and NSW, I'd expect delivery on Monday.

Alice

jenp

jenpasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I was expecting a delivery on Friday 30/04, my parcel said it was onboard for delivery but I never received it. Now it is showi g as 'delayed'. What has happened? My tracking number is XB35001450

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jenp,

I can see why you'd be worried! If your parcel was showing "onboard for delivery" last week it should have been delivered that day.

As it hasn't been, please fill in this form here https://tinyurl.com/3wd6ds7x so we can investigate with the driver for you.

Alice

Tony

Tonyasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I've been waiting for a parcel for a week now, apparently the machines had trouble reading the address label and it was stuck in Brisbane. Could you have a look and let me know how it's going please? The tracking No is R431695012409498006120907

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Tony,

I've had a look at R431695012409498006120907 and based on the scan I can see from yesterday, it looks like any issues we were having have been corrected. I'd allow until Thursday for it to be delivered, but if not, let us know again and we can get an investigation underway.

- Cat

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Jetpets