Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 7)

Amanda C

Amanda CIllawarra, NSW

Very reliable

I use aus post every week and it’s one of the best services out there!
My items always arrive undamaged and on time, thank you.

I send warm hugs to everyone working around the clock during these unprecedented times.

Janine K.

Janine K.South East Queensland, QLD

Ongoing improvement

I have received the packages on time and left in good conditions. The postman used to leave the pick up card in our mailbox, even though we were home and the packages were small. But it seems he doesn't do that anymore.

Mitch

Mitch

Can always rely on Aus Post!

I’ve used Australia Post for most of my life. I have tried other postal services but you never get the same customer service levels or the peace of mind that the package will arrive safely. You may pay less for other services but it will somehow get “lost” and it’s a mission and a half to track the package down. So that’s why I choose Aus Post. Definitely recommend and is my go to postal service. It’s a no brainer.

Maria

Maria

Outstanding Postie

Our postie in Eltham always goes above and beyond waving to all as she delivers. Going out od her way to ensure our mail is safe and taking personal care.

Rob P.

Rob P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service in tough conditions

The deliverers are always so friendly and highly professional
It is so handy to have the parcel delivered to the front door
Keep up the great work, Australia Post workers, well done

jo C.

jo C.

Delays but understandable

My delivery was expected on Monday the 27th April but it's only just arrived today (30th).
I can understand there are delays currently due to the increased amount of mail and parcels being sent due to the current isolation rules.
However I do believe Australia post should have found ways and adapted quicker to the situation.

Emily L

Emily LPerth, WA

Speedy service

I order a lot of items online and I have never had any issues with AUS post! They are always friendly and on time. I am very happy with their service

Updated - my opinion has changed after receiving late packages on Sunday. This shows they are trying their best.

Have ordered a number of packages online to try and avoid going to the stores. All packages ridiculously slow. Over 2 weeks to go from Brisbane to Perth. Some were ordered a week ago and still havent moved.

Updated, after getting late packages delivered on a Sunday I realize they are trying their best.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I have been visiting Australia Post quite a bit lately and every time I go the service has been very good, offering tracking for parcels etc. I even had to call them recently regarding a parcel that had gone missing and the lady I spoke to was very helpful, all in all, wonderful service.

Julz

Julz

Great accurate tracking information, comes on time and in good condition, Australia post is a company l completely trust , always reliable and good communication , for example l was left a msg to pick up parcel as l was not home , other times l received notification that parcel delivered and it was , love their service

Mary Glavic

Mary GlavicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So lucky to be receiving everything delivered theses days. And when you open the door after your contact less delivery a way and a smile from the courier at his van!

Leonie

LeonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thank you Australia Post for my delivery s during isolation , you guys are doing an amazing job. You have taken the stress from my family by bringing our things safely to our doors thanks guys

Ibne F.Australia Post

Good afternoon Leonie, thanks a lot for your feedback. Stay safe and have a nice weekend :)

Imprezzza

ImprezzzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fastest Postage Ever

I've sent packages in the past and some were a few days late but they pretty much all got there in timely manner. I do recommend Australia Post. Simple easy.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Kristina, thanks a lot for such a fantastic review

David MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Postie

I get a lot of Products delivered by Australia Post. Our Motor Bike Postie & Van Postie are both Fantastic , The product Packaging is always put in the box or he will bring up to the front door if it will not fit. The Van Postie is the same. As i am home most of the time i will meet them at the post box or at the door and are always greeted with a big smile and a friendly Hello. They might be a Small part of a Huge Company, But i think there service is the best Advertising any brand could want for.

david morrow 43 Northgateway langwarrin dm0448128484@gmail.com

4.2
3.5

Spot on service

My local auspost are the best people to deal
With. Always with smile and I think its a family business as they are very helpful. Helped me without frowning and making faces.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, great to hear this. If you kindly send me the post shop name & location & your details (full name, email/ph no), I will pass this wonderful feedback to the right team i.e the Post Shop :)

Craigieburn north

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, thanks for this. I've passed this wonderful feedback to the Team Craigieburn North LPO. Have a nice weekend :)

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

Kwinana AusPost office

I post over 100 items per month mostly overseas for my online business. When i have a question in terms of Prices or options available they are very Helpful. The prices are reasonable.

Hendo

HendoCairns

Good old Aussie Post

When I get thinks delivered by couriers (because the seller doesn't deliver to a PO Box??) most times it is a problem. But never, ever, in years have I had a problem with goods being delivered to my PO Box. Good old Aussie post, their local and the give a %$#@

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Hendo, thanks a lot for your encouraging feedback :)

Markus Guiness

Markus GuinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service, arrived before expected date.

I was the receiver of this package. It arrived before the expected date in great condition. I will definitely use Australia post Again in the future. Thank you Australia post!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Markus, thanks for this great feedback :)

Marrie

MarrieSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I like the process involved when I want to send a parcel and with that comes a tracking number. I like the idea that you can track your parcel. This is very important

Anna B

Anna B

I have been buying lots of parcels from eBay over summer, much to my husband's horror.

As I work full-time, i don't get much of an opportunity to shop over the weekend because I am usually recovering after a heavy week, or catching up with friends.

Each parcel has been delivered and I have not missed a single purchase. I am thrilled with the service I have received.

Great service, can't complain.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Anna, thanks for your 5 star feedback :).

Userasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a postage package that was expected to be delivered on the 6th or the 7th of April and I can see it has been sitting at Strathfield since then. When can I expect delivery of this parcel?

Tracking number is TMP1969000403003756078094

Alice F.Australia Post

I'm sorry that TMP1969000403003756078094 is taking longer than expected to get to you.

Looking at our current delivery time frames to you from WA, tomorrow would actually be the expected delivery date when counting from posting, and when counting from the last scan, it would be the 14th, so it shouldn't be long now.

Ok. Thank you.

Carli

Carliasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi, my tracking number is 33LMN500701701000931508, I haven’t received an update since Thursday 1 April, can you please advise the status of my delivery/ETA?

Thanks,
Carli

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Carli,

Delivery between Vic and Qld is currently taking between 1 and business days, so the expected delivery date for 33LMN500701701000931508 would be any weekday between now and the 13th.

Paul B.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

i have a parcel that left Sydney West on 24 March 33FJV155258901000930309 which appears to be still in transit to Perth WA on 31 March. Is there any update on this item (which is a birthday present..)

Casey K.Australia Post

Hey Paul,

Our website is currently advising most parcels from NSW to WA are arriving within 6 business days but to allow up to 8:

Looks like it has arrived at a local delivery facility in Perth today so hopefully you'll see it out for delivery shortly. It does look like it may be going to a business address though and businesses may sometimes have alternative delivery arrangements in place such as diversions to a PO Box or something like that. In these cases, there may be a mail courier service who brings mail to the office so depending on their pick up schedules, delivery time can vary.

If you're not sure what kind of delivery arrangements are in place for this address, I'd recommend speaking with whoever at the business does handle the mail arrangements.

Paul B.

Many thanks for the reply

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Jetpets