Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 5)

Julz

Julz

Great accurate tracking information, comes on time and in good condition, Australia post is a company l completely trust , always reliable and good communication , for example l was left a msg to pick up parcel as l was not home , other times l received notification that parcel delivered and it was , love their service

Mary Glavic

Mary GlavicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So lucky to be receiving everything delivered theses days. And when you open the door after your contact less delivery a way and a smile from the courier at his van!

Imprezzza

ImprezzzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fastest Postage Ever

I've sent packages in the past and some were a few days late but they pretty much all got there in timely manner. I do recommend Australia Post. Simple easy.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Kristina, thanks a lot for such a fantastic review

David MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Postie

I get a lot of Products delivered by Australia Post. Our Motor Bike Postie & Van Postie are both Fantastic , The product Packaging is always put in the box or he will bring up to the front door if it will not fit. The Van Postie is the same. As i am home most of the time i will meet them at the post box or at the door and are always greeted with a big smile and a friendly Hello. They might be a Small part of a Huge Company, But i think there service is the best Advertising any brand could want for.

david morrow 43 Northgateway langwarrin dm0448128484@gmail.com

Spot on service

My local auspost are the best people to deal
With. Always with smile and I think its a family business as they are very helpful. Helped me without frowning and making faces.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, great to hear this. If you kindly send me the post shop name & location & your details (full name, email/ph no), I will pass this wonderful feedback to the right team i.e the Post Shop :)

Craigieburn north

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, thanks for this. I've passed this wonderful feedback to the Team Craigieburn North LPO. Have a nice weekend :)

Hendo

HendoCairns

Good old Aussie Post

When I get thinks delivered by couriers (because the seller doesn't deliver to a PO Box??) most times it is a problem. But never, ever, in years have I had a problem with goods being delivered to my PO Box. Good old Aussie post, their local and the give a %$#@

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Hendo, thanks a lot for your encouraging feedback :)

Markus Guiness

Markus GuinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service, arrived before expected date.

I was the receiver of this package. It arrived before the expected date in great condition. I will definitely use Australia post Again in the future. Thank you Australia post!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Markus, thanks for this great feedback :)

Anna B

Anna B

I have been buying lots of parcels from eBay over summer, much to my husband's horror.

As I work full-time, i don't get much of an opportunity to shop over the weekend because I am usually recovering after a heavy week, or catching up with friends.

Each parcel has been delivered and I have not missed a single purchase. I am thrilled with the service I have received.

Great service, can't complain.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Anna, thanks for your 5 star feedback :).

Ali

AliSydney

They CALLED to check

Just had a phone call from the AU they double checked the address and the name of the company to make sure I get the package. It was very bizarre but have to give credit when it due. Hope to see more costumer care from Au post.

Thanks Ali :)

Yep

YepSydney Surrounds, NSW

I never knew how good Aussie Post was...

I recently moved just north of Sydney and it has given me a greater appreciation for AP. Apparently once your out of the city area AP is the only reliable service to receive a parcel. Thanks AP, you are underrated:)

Jamie-Lee

Jamie-LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing their best.

Sent me my tracking number immediately every time, great communication during the Australian bush fires that are currently happening. Always gets delivered on the day of the text message and I always have a pleasant experience with the delivery people, theyre so kind and well staffed.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Jamie-Lee :)

Ethan C.

Ethan C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works as described

I buy a lot of board games online so over the last 2-3 years I would say I average about a parcel a week from Australia Post. Never had an issue with them. And now with parcel lockers, collecting a parcel has never been easier for me.

On the other hand, other couriers like Fastway are literally the worst.

I will only buy board games online from companies that use Australia Post.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much Ethan :) enjoy your games!

Solmaz

Solmaz

very efficient

I have purchased product online and it was always delivered on time and when I was not home, I always receive a message if I want the parcel to be left outside which I found it very effective.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review! :)

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Australia Post is better than other Couriers

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Dylan :)

4.2
3.5
Ian C Blair

Ian C BlairLaunceston, TAS

Prompt Delivery

After making purchases on Ebay I have recently had two parcels delivered by Australia Post and in both instances they arrived earlier than expected. There was good communication from Australia Post prior to and after delivery. Both parcels arrived in excellent condition.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Ian, glad we've been doing great with your deliveries and keeping you well informed :)

Inkle

InkleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love my detorra

Australia Post delivery is fast and safe when sending me my detorra oils. They never arrive broken, completing intact. I totally trust Australia Post and always use them with parcels.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for trusting us! We love delivering :)

Fitri O.

Fitri O.South East Queensland, QLD

A reliable service

Never have any serious issues with this service, very reliable compared to many private services. They have integrated app, parcel locker, drop off at a safe place or post office option, and email/ phone notification. This is not just a once off experience, but accumulative. And I think in general auspost doing really well. Good job.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Fitri, glad to hear our services for you have gone smoothly and that you're happy with what we're going :)

Louise H

Louise HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post has always given us excellent service. When expecting a parcel, delivery always arrives on time and Australia Post keeps in touch along way. You are given options where parcel is to be left. I highly recommend them.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Louise, glad your deliveries come quickly and how you want them to :)

Nerdy

NerdyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Australia post doing a great job

I have received a high number of packages over the last 6 months and Australia post has delivered them perfectly with great customer service and always made sure that the package is signed for or a card left

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review :) so glad all your parcels arrive quickly and safely.

Barbaran

BarbaranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable and fast!

It's brilliant being able to order books from within Australia and have them arrive within a day or two, with lots of previous information about delivery times, and confirmation item has been delivered. Love it.

Jason

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for Parcel R637183032518961 to 2747. Transferred from Chullora NSW to Redbank Qld????
Thanks,J

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jason,

I'm not sure why R637183032518961 ended up detouring via Qld since it does seem to be going to 2747. The sorters in Brissy will have picked up on the discrepancy when they sorted it on Monday, so going by our current delivery time frames between Qld and NSW, I'd expect delivery on Monday.

Alice

jenp

jenpasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I was expecting a delivery on Friday 30/04, my parcel said it was onboard for delivery but I never received it. Now it is showi g as 'delayed'. What has happened? My tracking number is XB35001450

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jenp,

I can see why you'd be worried! If your parcel was showing "onboard for delivery" last week it should have been delivered that day.

As it hasn't been, please fill in this form here https://tinyurl.com/3wd6ds7x so we can investigate with the driver for you.

Alice

Tony

Tonyasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I've been waiting for a parcel for a week now, apparently the machines had trouble reading the address label and it was stuck in Brisbane. Could you have a look and let me know how it's going please? The tracking No is R431695012409498006120907

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Tony,

I've had a look at R431695012409498006120907 and based on the scan I can see from yesterday, it looks like any issues we were having have been corrected. I'd allow until Thursday for it to be delivered, but if not, let us know again and we can get an investigation underway.

- Cat

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Jetpets