Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 4)

Nerdy

NerdyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Australia post doing a great job

I have received a high number of packages over the last 6 months and Australia post has delivered them perfectly with great customer service and always made sure that the package is signed for or a card left

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review :) so glad all your parcels arrive quickly and safely.

Geoff

Geoff

Great service in this regard I order on line and get delivery next day if from intrastate

Tracking great.have never had problem with damage parcels have always arrived on time and in good shape.isend and receive parcels several times a week and have had no problems in the last 5 years

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your positive review Geoff :)

Barbaran

BarbaranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable and fast!

It's brilliant being able to order books from within Australia and have them arrive within a day or two, with lots of previous information about delivery times, and confirmation item has been delivered. Love it.

honesty

honestysydney

Always outstanding

Just cant give aust post a high enough review. Never been let down by their service and our 2 local agents - berowra and berowra heights are outstanding. I always use them as they are the cheapest and best. I sell alot online and use them at least once a week and never had an issue.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your honesty :) we love compliments about our service. I'm glad to hear we've never let you down and help your business thrive!!

Lillian

LillianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient and Transparent!

I ordered an electronic package online. A postie from Australia Post delivered it to my home but I was at work. He called me through my ring doorbell and waited till I responded. He was very easy to communicate with. Instead of leaving the package on the porch he left a card for me to pick it up my local post office. I appreciate how diligent he was. Thank-you!

Madeleine

MadeleineFar North Queensland, QLD

perrfect

arrived on time and in perfect condition tracking information was supplies and correct also advised on the day package was to arrive and advised when it had been delivered very professional

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the awesome review :) glad to hear it was great.

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

M Fritchley

M FritchleySydney, NSW

The convenience is FANTASTIC

I use the MyBusiness Post Service online. Sending out parcels are so quick, I can either print the label and drop it off to a local post office OR I can pay $1 and it will be collected from me! The service is Quick and has a tracking facility - I can even use the website to get prices on how much sending a parcel might cost.
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT.

Priscila L.Australia Post

MyPost Business is so good and handy :) I'm glad it's been working great for you.

Peg McMillan

Peg McMillanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Country Town Post Office Services

Living in a country town has its advantages. I have had a number of parcels delivered on the expected date, in excellent condition and with a smile and courteous manner.

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's great to hear Peg, hope it keeps up!

PixieJo

PixieJo

TELEPHONE SERVICE EXCELLENT

I had someone else's parcel delivered to me and I didn't receive my own parcel! I called Australia Post head office and within 5 minutes the driver was back at my door to sort the situation out and swap the parcels. Excellent service. The man on the phone was extremely thorough and the driver was very friendly and apologetic.

Ayrgirl21

Ayrgirl21North Queensland, QLD

Great Australian Service

Australia Post is a great, safe, easy and prompt service to get your parcels delivered through. They service is very reliable and I will always use this service for delivery of my parcels.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for sharing, Ayrgirl21. I'm glad we've been able to provide a reliable service and we'll continue to improve to ensure we keep providing an excellent service to our consumers.

Jo-Ann R.

Jo-Ann R.Wimmera, VIC

Excellent service!

Cheers to Australia Post for providing this service. My recent purchase arrived in excellent condition with the bonus of excellent customer service that was friendly & efficient. My parcel was easily tracked and arrived in a timely manner. Bravo!

Michael M.Australia Post

Great news to hear Jo-Ann. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Chris Adlard

Chris AdlardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Australia Post - huge improvement in recent months

I'm very impressed by the improvements to the Australia Post service. A year or so ago, post was very slow to arrive and there were often problems of some kind along the way. Now, my parcels are arriving reliably within two or three days within Australia. Tracking codes are provided so I can see exactly where my parcel is on its journey. I get an SMS the day before delivery and another SMS to say my parcel is at the post office (we have cards left in our letterbox). I now only buy goods which are delivered via Australia Post. Sending items is handled in the same way with tracking codes and notifications. Well done Australia Post :)

Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Fast Service!!

Great service. Reasonable rates for the service provided. Parcel arrived safely and was delivered without any problems!! Good communication and had the ability to track the progress of the delivery online!!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Wendy. It's great to hear that we've provided great communication when receiving items. We'll keep up the good work.

D Johnston

D Johnston

Parcels by mail

Any parcels I need posted or delivered I simply take to the local Post Office at Hurstbridge or Diamond Creek.The staff are always so polite and helpful .The delivery drivers who bring parcels to my home are just as friendly and well mannered.Thank you .

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for the review D, this is great to hear that our system has been easy to use for your deliveries.

4.2
3.5
Tanya.wallis

Tanya.wallisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never get rid of Australia post.

I have sent many parcels within Australia and found their tracking records very good. I have also received many parcels and been notified well in advance when they were arriving.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Tanya. i';m glad the tracking service has provided you with essential updates to keep you notified.

SKD123Sydney, NSW

Amazing CS support

Staff are always super helpful. Usually on time, for sending and receiving. Both customer care helpline and staff in my local post shop in Coogee, are always so helpful, would recommend!

SKD123

Yesss that’s the one! TY :)

Michael M.Australia Post

I've passed that on for you so they get the recognition they deserve. Thanks for sharing.

Bessie Koutsou

Bessie KoutsouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Point on Delivery!

I was kept to date with every step of my products delivery. From packaging, and of each process, until delivery. Great outcome! Thank you Australia Post! You guys are awesome!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Bessie. Appreciate that you've had a wonderful experience with us and we'll keep up the good work.

Sam.B

Sam.BPerth, WA

Great Service!!!!!

Australia post have always been ontime and fast, i have never had a late parcel ever.
A few weeks ago i ordered about 10 packages to my house when i was in europe. I was not able to be there to receive them so i easily sent them to my local post office with the ease of using the Australia Post app.
And a few weeks later when i went to collect my packages the two staff members were happy to see me and hand me over my safely kept parcels.

Thanks AUS Post!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Sam. I'm glad we've been able to help you out with your large orders and get them to you safely.

chris

chris

Reliable and inexpensive

I use Australia Post to send all my items that I sell on eBay and I find that the postal rates are very competitive and the service is reliable with excellent tracking details so that items can be traced it any stage in the postal chain

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you for the great feedback, Chris. I'm glad we've been able to support your Ebay business :)

Zach

ZachGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Constantly Improving!

Using Auspost services has been getting a lot easier and more convenient over the last couple of years and this is a great. I receive parcels on-time and also the delivery and tracking tools sent to my phone and email are really good.

Userasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a postage package that was expected to be delivered on the 6th or the 7th of April and I can see it has been sitting at Strathfield since then. When can I expect delivery of this parcel?

Tracking number is TMP1969000403003756078094

Alice F.Australia Post

I'm sorry that TMP1969000403003756078094 is taking longer than expected to get to you.

Looking at our current delivery time frames to you from WA, tomorrow would actually be the expected delivery date when counting from posting, and when counting from the last scan, it would be the 14th, so it shouldn't be long now.

Ok. Thank you.

Carli

Carliasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi, my tracking number is 33LMN500701701000931508, I haven’t received an update since Thursday 1 April, can you please advise the status of my delivery/ETA?

Thanks,
Carli

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Carli,

Delivery between Vic and Qld is currently taking between 1 and business days, so the expected delivery date for 33LMN500701701000931508 would be any weekday between now and the 13th.

Paul B.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

i have a parcel that left Sydney West on 24 March 33FJV155258901000930309 which appears to be still in transit to Perth WA on 31 March. Is there any update on this item (which is a birthday present..)

Casey K.Australia Post

Hey Paul,

Our website is currently advising most parcels from NSW to WA are arriving within 6 business days but to allow up to 8:

Looks like it has arrived at a local delivery facility in Perth today so hopefully you'll see it out for delivery shortly. It does look like it may be going to a business address though and businesses may sometimes have alternative delivery arrangements in place such as diversions to a PO Box or something like that. In these cases, there may be a mail courier service who brings mail to the office so depending on their pick up schedules, delivery time can vary.

If you're not sure what kind of delivery arrangements are in place for this address, I'd recommend speaking with whoever at the business does handle the mail arrangements.

Paul B.

Many thanks for the reply

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Jetpets