Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 4)

Jamie-Lee

Jamie-LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing their best.

Sent me my tracking number immediately every time, great communication during the Australian bush fires that are currently happening. Always gets delivered on the day of the text message and I always have a pleasant experience with the delivery people, theyre so kind and well staffed.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Jamie-Lee :)

Solmaz

Solmaz

very efficient

I have purchased product online and it was always delivered on time and when I was not home, I always receive a message if I want the parcel to be left outside which I found it very effective.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review! :)

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Australia Post is better than other Couriers

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Dylan :)

Ian C Blair

Ian C BlairLaunceston, TAS

Prompt Delivery

After making purchases on Ebay I have recently had two parcels delivered by Australia Post and in both instances they arrived earlier than expected. There was good communication from Australia Post prior to and after delivery. Both parcels arrived in excellent condition.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Ian, glad we've been doing great with your deliveries and keeping you well informed :)

Inkle

InkleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love my detorra

Australia Post delivery is fast and safe when sending me my detorra oils. They never arrive broken, completing intact. I totally trust Australia Post and always use them with parcels.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for trusting us! We love delivering :)

Fitri O.

Fitri O.South East Queensland, QLD

A reliable service

Never have any serious issues with this service, very reliable compared to many private services. They have integrated app, parcel locker, drop off at a safe place or post office option, and email/ phone notification. This is not just a once off experience, but accumulative. And I think in general auspost doing really well. Good job.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Fitri, glad to hear our services for you have gone smoothly and that you're happy with what we're going :)

Louise H

Louise HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post has always given us excellent service. When expecting a parcel, delivery always arrives on time and Australia Post keeps in touch along way. You are given options where parcel is to be left. I highly recommend them.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Louise, glad your deliveries come quickly and how you want them to :)

Nerdy

NerdyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Australia post doing a great job

I have received a high number of packages over the last 6 months and Australia post has delivered them perfectly with great customer service and always made sure that the package is signed for or a card left

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review :) so glad all your parcels arrive quickly and safely.

Barbaran

BarbaranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable and fast!

It's brilliant being able to order books from within Australia and have them arrive within a day or two, with lots of previous information about delivery times, and confirmation item has been delivered. Love it.

Lillian

LillianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient and Transparent!

I ordered an electronic package online. A postie from Australia Post delivered it to my home but I was at work. He called me through my ring doorbell and waited till I responded. He was very easy to communicate with. Instead of leaving the package on the porch he left a card for me to pick it up my local post office. I appreciate how diligent he was. Thank-you!

Madeleine

MadeleineFar North Queensland, QLD

perrfect

arrived on time and in perfect condition tracking information was supplies and correct also advised on the day package was to arrive and advised when it had been delivered very professional

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the awesome review :) glad to hear it was great.

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Helen Martin

Helen MartinFar North Queensland, QLD

Right on time

Yes, as a matter of fact it arrived earlier than anticipated and in excellent condition. The tracking information was very helpful. I always receive excellent service when I purchase online through My Haircare.

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome to hear Helen!! :)

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Bicanoo

Bicanoo

Much improved service

Oz Post have lifted their game over the last few years and dealing with them and their parcel delivery service has been really positive. I send all over the country and all over the world and I've even 'lost' a few parcels along the way. But Ozzie Post manage to find my parcel everytime. The service is inexpensive compared to other overseas parcel services. I think we have one of the best services in the world.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the great review Bicanoo, it's great we're able to help you out with sending parcels all over the world for a good price, who doesn't love cheap costs :)

Peg McMillan

Peg McMillanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Country Town Post Office Services

Living in a country town has its advantages. I have had a number of parcels delivered on the expected date, in excellent condition and with a smile and courteous manner.

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's great to hear Peg, hope it keeps up!

4.2
3.5
PixieJo

PixieJo

TELEPHONE SERVICE EXCELLENT

I had someone else's parcel delivered to me and I didn't receive my own parcel! I called Australia Post head office and within 5 minutes the driver was back at my door to sort the situation out and swap the parcels. Excellent service. The man on the phone was extremely thorough and the driver was very friendly and apologetic.

Jo-Ann R.

Jo-Ann R.Wimmera, VIC

Excellent service!

Cheers to Australia Post for providing this service. My recent purchase arrived in excellent condition with the bonus of excellent customer service that was friendly & efficient. My parcel was easily tracked and arrived in a timely manner. Bravo!

Michael M.Australia Post

Great news to hear Jo-Ann. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Chris Adlard

Chris AdlardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Australia Post - huge improvement in recent months

I'm very impressed by the improvements to the Australia Post service. A year or so ago, post was very slow to arrive and there were often problems of some kind along the way. Now, my parcels are arriving reliably within two or three days within Australia. Tracking codes are provided so I can see exactly where my parcel is on its journey. I get an SMS the day before delivery and another SMS to say my parcel is at the post office (we have cards left in our letterbox). I now only buy goods which are delivered via Australia Post. Sending items is handled in the same way with tracking codes and notifications. Well done Australia Post :)

Tanya.wallis

Tanya.wallisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never get rid of Australia post.

I have sent many parcels within Australia and found their tracking records very good. I have also received many parcels and been notified well in advance when they were arriving.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Tanya. i';m glad the tracking service has provided you with essential updates to keep you notified.

Bessie Koutsou

Bessie KoutsouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Point on Delivery!

I was kept to date with every step of my products delivery. From packaging, and of each process, until delivery. Great outcome! Thank you Australia Post! You guys are awesome!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Bessie. Appreciate that you've had a wonderful experience with us and we'll keep up the good work.

Sam.B

Sam.BPerth, WA

Great Service!!!!!

Australia post have always been ontime and fast, i have never had a late parcel ever.
A few weeks ago i ordered about 10 packages to my house when i was in europe. I was not able to be there to receive them so i easily sent them to my local post office with the ease of using the Australia Post app.
And a few weeks later when i went to collect my packages the two staff members were happy to see me and hand me over my safely kept parcels.

Thanks AUS Post!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Sam. I'm glad we've been able to help you out with your large orders and get them to you safely.

Userasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a postage package that was expected to be delivered on the 6th or the 7th of April and I can see it has been sitting at Strathfield since then. When can I expect delivery of this parcel?

Tracking number is TMP1969000403003756078094

Alice F.Australia Post

I'm sorry that TMP1969000403003756078094 is taking longer than expected to get to you.

Looking at our current delivery time frames to you from WA, tomorrow would actually be the expected delivery date when counting from posting, and when counting from the last scan, it would be the 14th, so it shouldn't be long now.

Ok. Thank you.

Carli

Carliasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi, my tracking number is 33LMN500701701000931508, I haven’t received an update since Thursday 1 April, can you please advise the status of my delivery/ETA?

Thanks,
Carli

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Carli,

Delivery between Vic and Qld is currently taking between 1 and business days, so the expected delivery date for 33LMN500701701000931508 would be any weekday between now and the 13th.

Paul B.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

i have a parcel that left Sydney West on 24 March 33FJV155258901000930309 which appears to be still in transit to Perth WA on 31 March. Is there any update on this item (which is a birthday present..)

Casey K.Australia Post

Hey Paul,

Our website is currently advising most parcels from NSW to WA are arriving within 6 business days but to allow up to 8:

Looks like it has arrived at a local delivery facility in Perth today so hopefully you'll see it out for delivery shortly. It does look like it may be going to a business address though and businesses may sometimes have alternative delivery arrangements in place such as diversions to a PO Box or something like that. In these cases, there may be a mail courier service who brings mail to the office so depending on their pick up schedules, delivery time can vary.

If you're not sure what kind of delivery arrangements are in place for this address, I'd recommend speaking with whoever at the business does handle the mail arrangements.

Paul B.

Many thanks for the reply

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Jetpets