Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 3)

PixieJo

PixieJo

TELEPHONE SERVICE EXCELLENT

I had someone else's parcel delivered to me and I didn't receive my own parcel! I called Australia Post head office and within 5 minutes the driver was back at my door to sort the situation out and swap the parcels. Excellent service. The man on the phone was extremely thorough and the driver was very friendly and apologetic.

Jo-Ann R.

Jo-Ann R.Wimmera, VIC

Excellent service!

Cheers to Australia Post for providing this service. My recent purchase arrived in excellent condition with the bonus of excellent customer service that was friendly & efficient. My parcel was easily tracked and arrived in a timely manner. Bravo!

Michael M.Australia Post

Great news to hear Jo-Ann. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Chris Adlard

Chris AdlardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Australia Post - huge improvement in recent months

I'm very impressed by the improvements to the Australia Post service. A year or so ago, post was very slow to arrive and there were often problems of some kind along the way. Now, my parcels are arriving reliably within two or three days within Australia. Tracking codes are provided so I can see exactly where my parcel is on its journey. I get an SMS the day before delivery and another SMS to say my parcel is at the post office (we have cards left in our letterbox). I now only buy goods which are delivered via Australia Post. Sending items is handled in the same way with tracking codes and notifications. Well done Australia Post :)

Couriers

Tanya.wallis

Tanya.wallisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never get rid of Australia post.

I have sent many parcels within Australia and found their tracking records very good. I have also received many parcels and been notified well in advance when they were arriving.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Tanya. i';m glad the tracking service has provided you with essential updates to keep you notified.

Bessie Koutsou

Bessie KoutsouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Point on Delivery!

I was kept to date with every step of my products delivery. From packaging, and of each process, until delivery. Great outcome! Thank you Australia Post! You guys are awesome!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Bessie. Appreciate that you've had a wonderful experience with us and we'll keep up the good work.

Sam.B

Sam.BPerth, WA

Great Service!!!!!

Australia post have always been ontime and fast, i have never had a late parcel ever.
A few weeks ago i ordered about 10 packages to my house when i was in europe. I was not able to be there to receive them so i easily sent them to my local post office with the ease of using the Australia Post app.
And a few weeks later when i went to collect my packages the two staff members were happy to see me and hand me over my safely kept parcels.

Thanks AUS Post!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Sam. I'm glad we've been able to help you out with your large orders and get them to you safely.

Zach

ZachGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Constantly Improving!

Using Auspost services has been getting a lot easier and more convenient over the last couple of years and this is a great. I receive parcels on-time and also the delivery and tracking tools sent to my phone and email are really good.

rpar

rparMelbourne

Bottles Did Not Break

I received a package today and despite the fact that the sender did not secure them or wrap them Australia post managed to deliver them intact. I have received packages packed in a similar manner in plastic bags.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Amazing to hear rpar! Thanks for the review :)

Priscila

jed the dog

jed the dogMid North Coast, NSW

Delivery with a smile

I live remotely and my australia post delivery man always delivers my parcels with care and a smile. I have no complaints! I often get live plants and they are always in excellent condition.

Couriers

Dolly

DollyCentral Queensland, QLD

very efficient informative service

I'm always notified where my parcel is on the chain of travel. Via email and sms. I also always know when it will be at the post office to collect via this method and a card in my letter box. Which I don't often check.
It always arrives in a timely fashion, and in perfect condition.
I use this service a great deal as I shop online often.

Deb E

Deb ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived on time and driver was very courteous

Never had any problems with Australia Post parcel deliveries. The drivers have always been cheerful and courteous. Our address is not easy to find but they have never had any issues.

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Gloria Elleanor

Gloria ElleanorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job

I received my parcel just at the expected time and in good condition. It was supplied with accurate tracking information as well and most of the time I should pick up my parcel in the closest post office.

Ann N

Ann N

Good , safe delivery .

Received in due time and in perfect condition with up to date tracking info to the receiver.
Good service and prompt delivery.
One very satisfied Australia Post customer who will certainly use this service again.

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Mic M.

Mic M.Sydney, NSW

What is going on with all the negative reviews?

4.2
3.5

Ryan L.asked

Waiting on 33A38148341401000930806

Says delayed. Waiting to be processed for delivery since 8th May and no update yet. Please advise? Been couple of days and nothing has changed

Hi Ryan,

I'm sorry that you're still waiting on this one. It does seem to be running late as delivery would have been expected by Monday the 10th. Hopefully it turns up tomorrow for you.

Ryan L.

There’s been no update on the item since 8th May why is that?

Alice F.Australia Post

It's hard to say at this point Ryan,

It's either running late and hasn't arrived at your delivery centre yet, or it's been lost in transit. At this point the odds are that it's late though.

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update on parcel EBA02113272901008320900.
No scanning 1 week since posting via letter box.
Thanks,J

Destination 4122

Casey K.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

Looks like it's out for delivery today :)

I can see it was posted in WA which explains why there wasn't a scan for such a long period of time as the parcel needed to make it to a facility in QLD.

Posting at a post office rather than in a street box will ensure a parcel receives a lodgement scan but whenever posting in a box, make sure to allow enough time for it to reach a facility close to it's destination. You can check current estimated delivery times here:

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for Parcel R637183032518961 to 2747. Transferred from Chullora NSW to Redbank Qld????
Thanks,J

Hi Jason,

I'm not sure why R637183032518961 ended up detouring via Qld since it does seem to be going to 2747. The sorters in Brissy will have picked up on the discrepancy when they sorted it on Monday, so going by our current delivery time frames between Qld and NSW, I'd expect delivery on Monday.

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Jetpets