Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 37)

Michael B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disgraceful Service

Laura C

Laura CSouth East Queensland, QLD

1 star is too generous

In the past year, 2 out of 3 parcels sent through Australia Post have not made it to my house. The parcels either go to my neighbours, or wind up in nearby streets. I occasionally have people pull up and hand deliver mail to me that has turned up at their address. Lo and behold, here I am on hold with my credit card company arranging for a replacement credit card to be couriered to my house a few days before Christmas because Australia Post lost the card I was supposed to receive 5 days ago. You are despicable, Australia Post.

Virginia Lawton

Virginia LawtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post ignore delivery instructions, and do not provide an adequate service for parcel delivery

Wl1er

Wl1erSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disgrace

Complete and utter disgrace, have never met anyone who's been satisfied with them. Have been holding onto various packages of mine locally and refuse to let me pick them up. I will be collecting a refund soon after my packages finally arrive.

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you've been waiting a long time for your packages. It's sounds odd that they are being held locally, would you mind sharing your tracking numbers so I can see better what the issue is?

Thomas

ThomasBrisbane

Abomination of a postal service

Had a GPS unit posted to me that I was able track in transit. It made it from Newcastle to Brisbane in the first 12 hours from postage but then waited in the local sorting facility for two days before being delivered. When the package was delivered it was empty and appears the parcel was opened. The GPS unit is still reflecting as being at the aus post depot. I'd rather have a UPS guy throw a parcel out his window than have this experience.

Dave5871

Dave5871Sydney, NSW

Faster to walk

My last parcel took exactly 186 hours (just over a week) to travel 36km within metro Sydney.
Thats an average parcel speed of 0.2kph.... Walking speed is 4.0kph
The tracking system is useless. it gives no estimated delivery date worse it now gives no idea what city or even what state the parcel is located during the delivery cycle.
Overall terrible service, no wonder so many businesses use courier services these days.

Why don’t they call the number on the package

Australia post said my package was rejected from the delivery point and returned to sender when in fact they never even went to the delivery point and never call my number on the package to ask where the delivery point is if they couldn’t find it. It’s been 5 days and still no phone call, my kids will be going with out there Xmas present this year because of Australia posts extremely poor customer service and communication. Thanks a lot
NOT

Incompetent, Inept, Clueless, Useless

0/5 rating - Ordered item (Sydney to Adelaide) and was provided with a tracking number by Australia Post. Tracking stated that 'It's on its way' and showed a couple of location updates. I didn't receive the item after 4 weeks waiting. I contacted Australia Post via email and by phone. Nobody could provide any information about the parcel, except that it might be lost? I was then told to contact the seller and ask them to contact Australia Post about the item (WT....) It's hard to believe that an organization could be so incompetent in its core business. Maybe they're being set up to be privatized, people won't oppose it if they're this useless.

Con
Con

AXL775424901000910901

Andrew L.

Andrew L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Complete incompetence

Roy G.

Roy G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst organisation ever

Never get any notifications when I have missed a delivery so I end up going to my local post office to ask if it's there, usually it won't be dropped off at my local postoffice but in another suburb so spend a lot of time going from post office to post office

Andrew

Andrew

I want to cry their service is so bad

Here we go yet again.

Parcel posted from Canberra two weeks to Launceston. Guess what hasn't shown up yet? Back to the same old rubbish service. The previous parcel from the same place showed up in four days (which was astounding) and I thought that maybe AP had started to get it's act together at last, however...

Hi Graeme,

Feel free to share the tracking number with me so I can see what's going on. Our delays have really decreased since a month ago but it is also the busiest time of the year so we do appreciate your patience with us.

JakubMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Almost 2 Weeks of Waiting

It has been 9 business days and my package from Sydney to Adelaide still hasn't arrived. All this talk about hiring extra 5000 people, 3000 extra vans on the road and extra sorting centres and still can't meet the extended 4 business day deadlines. Seriously unprofessional.

Ladyandthetiger

LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Usage increased 450%, service decreased by 1000%

A business which profited more from COVID19 than any other yet completely failed to increase service to meet demand. NBN, Aust Post, public healthcare, and Telstra, 3 essential services completely destroyed by the LNP

3.5

Crystal Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional.

Parcels labeled with fragile are thrown (happened more than once)
Parcels with ∆∆ this way up are upside down. Parcels have come with items inside smashed. Some lost in transit.
And my package has been delivered to the wrong house. I have no way of finding out the address it was left at.
My tracking number was accurate: my address was correct. But still delivery was made to the wrong address.

I am the receiver.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks Crystal, please send me a private message with your full name and tracking number so I can check your case and give you an update.

BdisappointedPerth, WA

Ive been home all day

Redacted** my item was delivered today. Thankyou

This is garbage aus post
Ive been home all day
The door is open
Noone from auspost has arrived, knocked or left a “sorry we missed you card”
Where is my parcel please

Hi Casey
Thankyou for the response

Disappointed with the shipping time.

Ordered a package during November which was shipped from the sender on the 25th. It's been at the sorting centre since then, waiting to be shipped from Melbourne. I've already submitted an online enquiry which stated that there is a delay due to an increased volume of parcels. However, I don't understand why it isn't in Perth yet when I have already received other packages that were ordered both before and after this package? Was hoping to receive this package before this weekend, but that doesn't seem like it'll happen! I recommend using a different postage service like DHL honestly - very disappointed.

Ace P.

Absolute complete shambles !

Australia Post really needs to lift there game. Parcel delivery times are almost double what there were 12 months ago, and yes I understand COVID-19 has been an issue for them, but it shouldn’t prevent them tracking parcels in real time.
The tracking app is absolutely useless. Data is not recorded or updated at certain transit points, and I’ve even had delivery notifications days after the parcel was delivered.
It just a joke.

BillMelbourne

Terrible and careless

Just received a tennis racquet yesterday. Thank goodness my wife was there when the delivery guy arrived. He was just about to throw the tennis racquet into the house like a newspaper when she explained we have a gate!!! He wasn't in uniform so suspect he was some form of contractor. Incompetent and rude. Shame on Aust post. We deserve better.

Hi Bill,

I recommend sending me a private message with the details requested and remove your comment as this is a public forum.

How do I dm you?

Greg B.Central Queensland, QLD

Again pathetic excuses for non delivery.

parcel sent from Sydney to Gladstone. Made it to Redbank on Saturday morning. Now there are no more updates and it's Friday. It should have been here days ago. Another example of AP treating regional customers with disdain. You are the most unprofessional irresponsible joke of an organisation. Enough of the pathetic excuses. Do your job that people pay you to do!
M9H341955601000930305

Rose

Roseasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my registered mail has been marked delayed for few days.Can you please check when I can expect it as an important document in there.its coming from Perth to Qld
Im the receiver
RPP4463800094002295400608

Mike.Xasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

All parcels were delayed . All waiting to be processed for delivery. Mostly have been delayed over 1 month already. Pls let me know when they can be deliveried. Thank you.

R332435017332550006120906
R632219017398827006120900
R329105017873313006120901
R537668007852903006120905

Hi Mike,

All these parcels should have arrived by now and haven't. I can see cases have been logged for all these parcels, some cases were waiting for replies for and some are still in progress. Can you please tell me if you are the sender or receiver of these parcels?

Im receiver

Hi?

Omar S.

Omar S.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I want to know where my package is and when itll be delivered to me. i need it by tomorrow as im moving after that and its already delayed. the status is "delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery" and even though im in melbourne it was sent to Tasmania.

what is going on with my package and when should i get it ?

TRACKING NO. 33XJN1237297

Hi Omar,

Happy to help! I can see this one was sent on the 5th and we estimating delivery for up to eight business days which is today! Again this is only an estimation and seems this one is caught up in a delay. I'm very sorry about this but it seems it may not arrive in time. Are you moving interstate or are you able to get the parcel after it arrives? It should be delivered to you by next Wednesday, or even sooner. The majority of delayed parcels turn up three days after the estimated delivery date. Again, I am sorry for the longer wait but I do hope it arrives soon.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives