Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 6)

Listing monitored by Australia Post

Caroline S.
Caroline S.Perth, WA

Australia post

Australia post in Wangara are awesome, always good service , very locally personable .

The staff are always friendly and helpful , great location and excellent parking.

Love my local Aust post office !!!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback :)

Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our Postie is the best

Our postie has to be commended on her customer service. We live on a hill with the mailbox at the bottom. Our post always goes the extra mile to bring the mail to the house which we are most appreciated for. I still think she only comes up to say hello to our dog, but that's the great human side of Australia Post.

Manny
MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

Aman Saxena
Aman SaxenaSydney, NSW

On Time delivery & effective tracking system

In this unprecedent situation of COVID-19, I have received all my 4 Online shopping delivery from various portal thru Australia Post always on time, contactless with effective tracking mechanism in placed. Even received status of my delivery thru sms or email time to time. Really appreciated the effort and delivery mechanism established in AusPost. Thank you for your remarkable job.

Thanks Aman :)

Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent delivery service

Prompt notification. Quick delivery of large and small parcels. Reasonable prices. Parcels always arrive in good order. A tracking number is supplied for easy tracking of a parcel. Courteous staff to assist at counter.

Thanks Marilyn :)

Amanda C
Amanda CIllawarra, NSW

Very reliable

I use aus post every week and it’s one of the best services out there!
My items always arrive undamaged and on time, thank you.

I send warm hugs to everyone working around the clock during these unprecedented times.

Tan
TanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service with a smile

My local licensed Post Office provides efficiently friendly service. Staff always have a smile even when there are long queues. They provide excellent service and never push additional products on me

Nicole M.
Nicole M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So quick and easy, I use aus post domestic post often, I'm always delighted with the customer service and speed I'm served, the staff are always super friendly, it's wonderful

Janine K.
Janine K.South East Queensland, QLD

Ongoing improvement

I have received the packages on time and left in good conditions. The postman used to leave the pick up card in our mailbox, even though we were home and the packages were small. But it seems he doesn't do that anymore.

Mitch
Mitch

Can always rely on Aus Post!

I’ve used Australia Post for most of my life. I have tried other postal services but you never get the same customer service levels or the peace of mind that the package will arrive safely. You may pay less for other services but it will somehow get “lost” and it’s a mission and a half to track the package down. So that’s why I choose Aus Post. Definitely recommend and is my go to postal service. It’s a no brainer.

Maria
Maria

Outstanding Postie

Our postie in Eltham always goes above and beyond waving to all as she delivers. Going out od her way to ensure our mail is safe and taking personal care.

Rob P.
Rob P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service in tough conditions

The deliverers are always so friendly and highly professional
It is so handy to have the parcel delivered to the front door
Keep up the great work, Australia Post workers, well done

Emily L
Emily LPerth, WA

Speedy service

I order a lot of items online and I have never had any issues with AUS post! They are always friendly and on time. I am very happy with their service

Chris Abbott
Chris AbbottSydney, NSW

Very satisfying

I use this service often to send parcels to my daughter who is living and working overseas. The delivery is very timely and my packages always arrive in excellent condition. Pricing for sending is comparable to using a courier service

ajb0490
ajb0490Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disgusting.

Everyone review bombing should be ashamed, circumstances are completely out of the control of Aus post. If the delay of your online shopping is your primary concern you've got nothing to complain about. Be grateful you have running hot water, a meal on the table and a roof over your head. Be patient and considerate and maybe avoid online shopping for at least the next 6 months if the above is too difficult for you.

Julz
Julz

Great accurate tracking information, comes on time and in good condition, Australia post is a company l completely trust , always reliable and good communication , for example l was left a msg to pick up parcel as l was not home , other times l received notification that parcel delivered and it was , love their service

Mary Glavic
Mary GlavicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So lucky to be receiving everything delivered theses days. And when you open the door after your contact less delivery a way and a smile from the courier at his van!

Leonie
LeonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thank you Australia Post for my delivery s during isolation , you guys are doing an amazing job. You have taken the stress from my family by bringing our things safely to our doors thanks guys

Ibne F.Australia Post

Good afternoon Leonie, thanks a lot for your feedback. Stay safe and have a nice weekend :)

Imprezzza
ImprezzzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fastest Postage Ever

I've sent packages in the past and some were a few days late but they pretty much all got there in timely manner. I do recommend Australia Post. Simple easy.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Kristina, thanks a lot for such a fantastic review

David MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Postie

I get a lot of Products delivered by Australia Post. Our Motor Bike Postie & Van Postie are both Fantastic , The product Packaging is always put in the box or he will bring up to the front door if it will not fit. The Van Postie is the same. As i am home most of the time i will meet them at the post box or at the door and are always greeted with a big smile and a friendly Hello. They might be a Small part of a Huge Company, But i think there service is the best Advertising any brand could want for.

david morrow 43 Northgateway langwarrin dm0448128484@gmail.com

Jamie
JamiePerth, WA

Kwinana AusPost office

I post over 100 items per month mostly overseas for my online business. When i have a question in terms of Prices or options available they are very Helpful. The prices are reasonable.

Hendo
HendoCairns

Good old Aussie Post

When I get thinks delivered by couriers (because the seller doesn't deliver to a PO Box??) most times it is a problem. But never, ever, in years have I had a problem with goods being delivered to my PO Box. Good old Aussie post, their local and the give a %$#@

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Hendo, thanks a lot for your encouraging feedback :)

Shishir G
Shishir GSydney, NSW

Good service

Staffs are very friendly. Location is easy to navigate and enough parking available. Need to wait in line because too busy on weekdays also. Overall not bad. Service is good.

Markus Guiness
Markus GuinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service, arrived before expected date.

I was the receiver of this package. It arrived before the expected date in great condition. I will definitely use Australia post Again in the future. Thank you Australia post!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Markus, thanks for this great feedback :)

Marrie
MarrieSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I like the process involved when I want to send a parcel and with that comes a tracking number. I like the idea that you can track your parcel. This is very important

Karla
Karlaasked

Where is this parcel? 34bq45115431

I lodged a customer enquiry and no one has called me. Will it arrive tomorrow? I need to item by tomorrow.

Xiangyi L.
Xiangyi L.asked

Hi,
My package was sent from Vic last Tuesday to ACT. Expected delivery was 2nd of Aug which already past and tracking status stopped updating since last Friday.
Please help me to find where is my item?
99704780198401004642506

Jess
Jess asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hey, my package hasn't had a tracking update since 'we got it', item has been processed by Australia Post'. It was sent on the 23rd July and has just come up with an update today saying, 'delayed waiting to be processed for delivery'. Does this mean the item has been scanned and is now not lost? R236574024399663

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jess,

A lack of tracking updates in and of itself doesn't mean that a parcel is lost, as parcels don't get scanned every day or anything like that. Parcel Post is currently taking up to 8 business days to get to Metro WA according to our latest network stats, which would make today the final expected delivery date, so I wouldn't be surprised if it turned up out for delivery in the coming hours.

That being said, even if it's not delivered today, we wouldn't assume it's lost yet, just late. We don't mark a parcel as "officially" lost until we get at least a week past the expected delivery date without any tracking updates and there's no sign of it in our Lost and Found.

Don't worry. I'm sure it will turn up soon.

Alice

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Zoom2u