Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 3 of 6)

Chris Abbott

Chris AbbottSydney, NSW

Very satisfying

I use this service often to send parcels to my daughter who is living and working overseas. The delivery is very timely and my packages always arrive in excellent condition. Pricing for sending is comparable to using a courier service

ajb0490

ajb0490Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disgusting.

Everyone review bombing should be ashamed, circumstances are completely out of the control of Aus post. If the delay of your online shopping is your primary concern you've got nothing to complain about. Be grateful you have running hot water, a meal on the table and a roof over your head. Be patient and considerate and maybe avoid online shopping for at least the next 6 months if the above is too difficult for you.

Julz

Julz

Great accurate tracking information, comes on time and in good condition, Australia post is a company l completely trust , always reliable and good communication , for example l was left a msg to pick up parcel as l was not home , other times l received notification that parcel delivered and it was , love their service

Mary Glavic

Mary GlavicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So lucky to be receiving everything delivered theses days. And when you open the door after your contact less delivery a way and a smile from the courier at his van!

Leonie

LeonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thank you Australia Post for my delivery s during isolation , you guys are doing an amazing job. You have taken the stress from my family by bringing our things safely to our doors thanks guys

Ibne F.Australia Post

Good afternoon Leonie, thanks a lot for your feedback. Stay safe and have a nice weekend :)

Imprezzza

ImprezzzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fastest Postage Ever

I've sent packages in the past and some were a few days late but they pretty much all got there in timely manner. I do recommend Australia Post. Simple easy.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Kristina, thanks a lot for such a fantastic review

David MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Postie

I get a lot of Products delivered by Australia Post. Our Motor Bike Postie & Van Postie are both Fantastic , The product Packaging is always put in the box or he will bring up to the front door if it will not fit. The Van Postie is the same. As i am home most of the time i will meet them at the post box or at the door and are always greeted with a big smile and a friendly Hello. They might be a Small part of a Huge Company, But i think there service is the best Advertising any brand could want for.

david morrow 43 Northgateway langwarrin dm0448128484@gmail.com

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

Kwinana AusPost office

I post over 100 items per month mostly overseas for my online business. When i have a question in terms of Prices or options available they are very Helpful. The prices are reasonable.

Hendo

HendoCairns

Good old Aussie Post

When I get thinks delivered by couriers (because the seller doesn't deliver to a PO Box??) most times it is a problem. But never, ever, in years have I had a problem with goods being delivered to my PO Box. Good old Aussie post, their local and the give a %$#@

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Hendo, thanks a lot for your encouraging feedback :)

Shishir G

Shishir GSydney, NSW

Good service

Staffs are very friendly. Location is easy to navigate and enough parking available. Need to wait in line because too busy on weekdays also. Overall not bad. Service is good.

Markus Guiness

Markus GuinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service, arrived before expected date.

I was the receiver of this package. It arrived before the expected date in great condition. I will definitely use Australia post Again in the future. Thank you Australia post!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Markus, thanks for this great feedback :)

Marrie

MarrieSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I like the process involved when I want to send a parcel and with that comes a tracking number. I like the idea that you can track your parcel. This is very important

Anna B

Anna B

I have been buying lots of parcels from eBay over summer, much to my husband's horror.

As I work full-time, i don't get much of an opportunity to shop over the weekend because I am usually recovering after a heavy week, or catching up with friends.

Each parcel has been delivered and I have not missed a single purchase. I am thrilled with the service I have received.

Great service, can't complain.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Anna, thanks for your 5 star feedback :).

Ali

AliSydney

They CALLED to check

Just had a phone call from the AU they double checked the address and the name of the company to make sure I get the package. It was very bizarre but have to give credit when it due. Hope to see more costumer care from Au post.

Thanks Ali :)

3.5
Yep

YepSydney Surrounds, NSW

I never knew how good Aussie Post was...

I recently moved just north of Sydney and it has given me a greater appreciation for AP. Apparently once your out of the city area AP is the only reliable service to receive a parcel. Thanks AP, you are underrated:)

Excellent service

Jamie-Lee

Jamie-LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing their best.

Sent me my tracking number immediately every time, great communication during the Australian bush fires that are currently happening. Always gets delivered on the day of the text message and I always have a pleasant experience with the delivery people, theyre so kind and well staffed.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Jamie-Lee :)

Solmaz

Solmaz

very efficient

I have purchased product online and it was always delivered on time and when I was not home, I always receive a message if I want the parcel to be left outside which I found it very effective.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review! :)

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Australia Post is better than other Couriers

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Dylan :)

Ian C Blair

Ian C BlairLaunceston, TAS

Prompt Delivery

After making purchases on Ebay I have recently had two parcels delivered by Australia Post and in both instances they arrived earlier than expected. There was good communication from Australia Post prior to and after delivery. Both parcels arrived in excellent condition.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Ian, glad we've been doing great with your deliveries and keeping you well informed :)

Rose

Roseasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my registered mail has been marked delayed for few days.Can you please check when I can expect it as an important document in there.its coming from Perth to Qld
Im the receiver
RPP4463800094002295400608

Mike.Xasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

All parcels were delayed . All waiting to be processed for delivery. Mostly have been delayed over 1 month already. Pls let me know when they can be deliveried. Thank you.

R332435017332550006120906
R632219017398827006120900
R329105017873313006120901
R537668007852903006120905

Hi Mike,

All these parcels should have arrived by now and haven't. I can see cases have been logged for all these parcels, some cases were waiting for replies for and some are still in progress. Can you please tell me if you are the sender or receiver of these parcels?

Im receiver

Hi?

Omar S.

Omar S.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I want to know where my package is and when itll be delivered to me. i need it by tomorrow as im moving after that and its already delayed. the status is "delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery" and even though im in melbourne it was sent to Tasmania.

what is going on with my package and when should i get it ?

TRACKING NO. 33XJN1237297

Hi Omar,

Happy to help! I can see this one was sent on the 5th and we estimating delivery for up to eight business days which is today! Again this is only an estimation and seems this one is caught up in a delay. I'm very sorry about this but it seems it may not arrive in time. Are you moving interstate or are you able to get the parcel after it arrives? It should be delivered to you by next Wednesday, or even sooner. The majority of delayed parcels turn up three days after the estimated delivery date. Again, I am sorry for the longer wait but I do hope it arrives soon.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives