Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Australia Post

1.1

Delivery Fee charged for NO Service = SCAMMER

Ibne F.Australia Post
LVV
LVV

Garbage !

Why does it take 2 weeks to send mail from east coast Oz to west coast Oz? I know why? It's run by overpaid idiots who have no friggen idea about postage !

Ibne F.Australia Post

Bill R
Bill RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service all over the place

Dont complain to Austpoost or the will "Delay or lose" your parcel. Item Posted Qld 16th tracking stated cleared in Melb 20th delivery 21st. Then it stated cleared 21st Delivery 22nd, the it stated Cleared 22 in Melb delivery est 23rd , now delayed because I enquired no doubt.. Bris - Melb takes 3 days Melb to less than 20Km away a week + and counting. Auspost clearly goes skeleton crew after Xmas and doesnt care less after then but wants "likes" and positive surveys all the time. Yet another out of touch corporate, unable to use even old technologies like the phone let alone modern computing and tracking properly.

Will
WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

IDIOTS

The Idiots at the red bank plains processing facility, Received my item on the 31/12/2019. I live at Redland bay which is about 30 min drive from red bank plains.
The Australia post tracking site said the item would be delivered on the 02/01/2020. The item didn’t show, So I had a look at the tracking site it had been sent to Cairns.
So I rang Australia post to see what had happen, Waste of time. So the item was sent back Redbank plains. The tracking said it would delivered on The 13/01/2020. Had a looked today 12/01/2020 Guess where it is going now, Back to Cairns.
Idiots...

Priscila L.Australia Post

Oh that's very embarrassing of us Will! Can you please send me a private message with your tracking number so I can see what's going on and what we can do about it?

Cor
CorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The most disappointing and inconvenient delivery ever.

Lee
LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Damaged package

I was home when Australia post left my package outside on a 40 degree day rather than knocking on the door
My products were ruined and their response was for me to contact the sender I fail to see how it’s their problem

Kitty53
Kitty53Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Baffling

I've had multiple deliveries this Christmas not be anywhere near their time frames- 2 items taking 16 days to be delivered . One was Sydney to Melbourne and one was Perth to Melbourne. Yet something from overseas can be here quicker? There is a big problem here.
Yesterday I got a delivery of wine that had been in a truck for 12 hrs and was hot so ruined, and am now waiting for 3 more packages that simply say delayed. They are not from areas affected by fires.

AdieSydney, NSW

Very disappointed with service and lack of information

Hi Mickey,
The tracking number is R642388027162848006120602
Thank you for helping.

Drew PeacockSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No Parcel arrival - Australia post representative brushes me off

My parcel did not arrive which I needed to service our clients. I was forced to buy retail which was in excess of $1000. Still Do not have parcel. Representative brushes me off and says talk to my supplier. Well my supplier did not loose it. Brushes me off with basically saying we won't compensate you or take responsibly of delivering your product even though we are recieving money to provide the service. I would love to have a business where I can offer a service, get paid and then not provide the services without any repercussions. That's the best business in the world.

Money for Jam

Drew Peacock

Prascilla you write very eloquently but unfortunately it the same outcome as if you didn't write at all.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Naw Drew your comment made my heart break :( if you'd like my assistance let me know the tracking number cause I would like to help, even if it's just to discuss further.

mikeWANNIASSA

No information

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Australia Post Disastrous Experience re New Redbank QLD Postal Facility

wynnie
wynnie

Depends on the driver

Some drivers are good, others lazy and just throw your parcel over the fence - and yes I have heard my new bone china cups smash as they did it. I also often get packages for other addresses left at my door.

DAV
DAVSydney, NSW

Expensive, slow and ineffective

Australia post charged $20 to deliver a parcel. Claimed it attempted to deliver but no evidence of it. And then left my parcel in a post office 30 driving distance from its destination.
After 1hr trying to sort it out with the lovely - but disempowered- lady at the Call Center I might need to send package back to the vendor and ask for a refund.

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Criminal activity within auspost

This Company continuously has issues about delivery of parcels and they go missing without trace. When you have a driver who does not deliver an item, they should be held accountable and responsible for their actions. Instead AUSPOST does nothing to investigate these person/s. Sent my Tax Return from a Victorian country town to my accountant 40 mins away and the satchel has gone missing. TFN and signature are lost but AUSPOST takes ZERO responsibility. Satchel was delivered at 0750am PRIOR to business being open and instead of satchel going into accountant's post office box, it went missing with zero trace! Suspicious HIGHLY. Do not trust AUSPOST.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just sent you a private message.

Redbank a disgrace

Three parcels sitting in the REDBANK facility which have not moved since Wednesday what is going on Australia post you are a disgrace. I just want my parcels that I paid good money for

Customer
CustomerVictoria

Lost parcel again tracking is useless complaint/investigation process is a SCAM

New hcf member
New hcf memberSydney, NSW

Multiple glass items always broken.

I was told that handling goes through various stages from the delivery man that delivers to my door.
Everytime I order multiple glass items in one box, they arrive broken.
They obviously don't care for boxes as well as they should.

Priscila L.Australia Post

How disappointing! You should trust us enough to get your parcels delivered in the conditions they were sent in. Can you tell me more about how they are packaged?

F M.
F M.Sydney, NSW

Mail redirection service and complaints department at australia post

I have mail redirection from my elderly mothers house to my house, it is renewed every year, and there is allways mail going missing, especially my fathers disabled pass via post has misteriously gone missing twice. When i call aust post complaints department they are not helpfull, i advised on compensation for five express post my mother had to use from other 4 years ago and i am still waiting after they agreed to compensate. Poor service

Valencia
ValenciaSydney, NSW

Is your service is a joke? Yes definitely 10000% will give you -5 rating if allowed

BamixerSydney Surrounds, NSW

ridiculously high domestic parcel rates means it's no longer financially viable to sell online items.

When the lowest cost parcel rate you can get is $8.50 no matter how small and light the parcel, there is just no way I can sell items online anymore. I was also sold a $12.50 parcel post bag as being necessary only to discover the next day the item would have easily fit in an $8.50 bag by size and weight. Ripped off at every turn. I sell very small items weighing less than 30gms. My customers aren't prepared to pay almost $10 to have that posted to them when the item itself costs less than that. And I wouldn't either.

OzzyramjetPerth, WA

Totally incompetent staff! Absolutely no training from above, asked if I could show them what to do!!

alex
alexCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I wouldn't even Use as last resort

Parcel was squashed :(

Got my friend to send me some collector cases from Melbourne because all of WA has run out, received the package today and both boxes were completely squashed. Obviously no care was taken when delivering the package whatsoever. The only positive thing I guess was that it did arrive on the 5th day of the 3-5 day delivery time (so it wasn't technically late).

Took 12 days to arrive from same state. Came damaged

Took 12 days for item to arrive from same state. Item arrived damaged so now have to wait for sender to send a replacement. Needed this urgently and now I'll be over 3 weeks without.
Most pathetic excuse for service. This isn't the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Blake

I've already contacted the sender and they're already sending me out a free replacement. Hopefully this one arrives on time and not damaged...saves me going through the who knows how long process of a compensation claim

SandyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Bad situation

Trying to get parcels through Australia Post is ludicrous. They charge more for less service and what service there is is not good. I am tired of mail going missing, sent to wrong address or plain just not being received. The amount of letters to various places I have sent asking for a resend is horrendous. Australia Post needs to get their act together

John H
John Hasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Can you check what is going on with this package? It's very expensive and it has me worried because it was onboard for delivery on friday yet it never came and it didn't come today either. It was sent last monday.
#63303289141068

Hey John,

That's odd. I'm sorry for any concern this has caused.

We'd like to get an investigation underway, so please reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter with your tracking number or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Jyothishma S.asked

Hi
Have posted a parcel 14days ago and still not received
Tracking is R243635014312142006120608.
Can i please get a update , I’m starting to think it’s lost and it has medication in there

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Jyothishma,

Sorry to hear such an important parcel hasn't arrived in time. I can see we have an investigation open but in the meantime, please let your sender know it hasn't reached you and ask them to contact us too as they'll have additional information about the parcel to assist our investigation.

-Casey

Jyothishma S.

Sorry I should have mentioned earlier . I am the sender and apart from being told that it hasn’t been scanned after the local post office I haven’t received any other information. Hope the parcel is found

Cat P.Australia Post

Sorry about that, Jyothishma.

We're expecting an outcome of your investigation at the end of this week, so you're welcome to give us a call on 13 13 18 on Friday to see if we've got the update for you.

Derek.Casked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

What does it mean when it says delayed waiting to be processed for delivery? Does that mean it’s in my town at my post office?
3393U209965001000930304

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Derek,

That status means the estimated delivery date has passed. It won't be at your post office though as parcels will only go there after a delivery attempt and you'll see this on the tracking.

It looks like this is coming down from Brisbane and was expected to reach you by Friday. I'm very sorry that hasn't been the case. We do see most delayed parcels delivered within the next few business days so I expect it'll be with you shortly but if you'd like to reach out on 13 13 18, via social media or lodge an enquiry on our website, we'll be able to get a case up and running to keep an eye on this for you until delivery.

-Casey

Derek.C

It's been 3 weeks already, why cant I get a case up?

Cat P.Australia Post

I'm sorry Derek, I can see 3393U209965001000930304 took longer than expected to be delivered.

I can see it was delivered earlier today, but let us know if there's anything else you need.

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Zoom2u