Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Australia Post

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Late deliveries

I ordered a couple of Maxwell & Williams White Basic Soho Rim Dinner Sets, Stanley Rogers Acacia Black Knife Block 6 Piece Set Stainless Steel, Stanley Rogers Cambridge 30pc Cutlery Set and Stanley Rogers Albany 8pc Steak Knife Set Stainless Steel but it was delayed and they all came late so I wasn't happy.

Jo Z.
Jo Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My parcel went around Australia before arriving to me

My parcel departed from the sender in Melbourne, went to Sydney, Adelaide before finally arrived to me as the receiver in Melbourne, only four suburbs away from the sender. It took even longer than the other parcel of mine (not via aust post) sent from overseas.

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never deliver to the door

On numerous occasions, the status have shown "Attempted delivery but not one in attendance" when that is completely untrue!!!! Everytime, I have to go and collect it from the post office.

Sam

Sorry Ibne. It was my fault. I found out that our bell to the Unit is not ringing properly.

Aaron M.
Aaron M.New South Wales

Unacceptably slow....

I have been ordering items from overseas and tracking them for years now, around 10 packages a month on average. It used to take a week or two for a parcel to arrive in Australia from overseas and from there around a week to be delivered to my door. Now because of COVID it takes a parcel around two to three weeks to arrive in Australia and from there four to six weeks to arrive at my door. So while in the rest of the world postal times have gone up around 50% Australia posts delivery times have gone up a staggering 400-600%. The heads of Australia post need to be held accountable for this.

AlanB
AlanBCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

After having problems with the delivery of 2 parcels, I was contacted by the "complaints" department and after supplying them with the details I had my parcels within a couple of days. Thanks for the prompt follow up.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks AlanB :)

What on earth is going on?!

Warren
WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good work Australia Post

During this Covid Crisis especially in Melbourne.... I have a large parcel/box delivered in 4days from Vic to Sunshine Coast Qld. No complaints here...Very Happy indeed and service was professional

Thanks Warren :)

Krystal J S.
Krystal J S.

Great, punctual and efficient service!

Aus Post have really upped their game. Their service is absolutely fantastic. I have had a total of 15 items delivered within the last 2 months and I have been well informed with each and every delivery. Despite the lockdown here in Melbourne, they still manage to deliver on time! Love the service!

Thanks Krystal :)

Contact M.
Contact M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

5 Stars - to the Burleigh Team Raj and Vic

They go above and beyond to support our My Post Business Account. Highly recommend.

We have been using their service for a few months now. They are consistent, professional and go above and beyond.

Elizabeth Jan B.
Elizabeth Jan B.

Can't live without it.

All my mail is delivered in good condition. My sent parcels have all arrived on time and in good condition. I have no complaints. I have been using Australia Post for 60 plus years.

Thanks Elizabeth :)

manisle
manisleFar North Queensland, QLD

surprise performance

Normally don't have a lot of time for Australia Post, however when they get something right they should be acknowledged, in my case during the Corona virus they have performed well above my expectations. Parcels have arrived in good condition and on time or before time except for one parcel that came from an offshore island. So congratulations for stepping up to the plate!!

Thanks :)

Elissa
ElissaCentral West, NSW

NSW to NT in no time at all

I posted a package to my son in the Northern Territory from NSW and was thrilled when he received it so quickly. I thought it must have been a one off occasion but the next package I sent was just as prompt, Thank you Australia Post.

emilia
emiliaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent postie

i would like to say i am very happy with our Australia Post Postie, he delivers packages to the door if they don't fit in the post box..always making sure to leave them in a safe place if no one is home. Thank you.

JSN

Package Dropped on Ground over Fence, Insecure and Exposed to the Weather.

JSN

Note. This was not the first time. On a previous occasion a smaller package was left on top of my letterbox. Visible to all pedestrians and cars. The above delivery has been recorded on CCTV.

JSN

Already been looked in to I believe.

2W3203842801000931502

Rajif
RajifWestern District, VIC

unreliable. incompetent.

a parcel with tracking number from melbourne coming to laverton in victoria only 30 minutes away ends up in perth circulating around australia before it comes back in melbourne and call it human error it took 14 days to get to me.

Caroline S.
Caroline S.Perth, WA

Australia post

Australia post in Wangara are awesome, always good service , very locally personable .

The staff are always friendly and helpful , great location and excellent parking.

Love my local Aust post office !!!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback :)

Jade W.
Jade W.South East Queensland, QLD

Effect

Lately I have been sending packages around Australia and the post office has been amazing in assisting me with this task. Easy process and great personal service Everytime. No better way to send parcels.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback :)

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Picture is worth thousand words! !

Perth to Perth seven days. Why did it sit at airport for a week. Will be sooo sad if they are allowed to drop daily delivery Down to every two days like they plan. I wonder how long they can blame Corona ( suspect maybe they drinking it )

Beck
BeckCaloundra

Such helpful staff

The staff at our local Australia Post outlets go above and beyond to make you feel happy. It's great value for money knowing that you're postage will get to where it needs to go.

Sammy
SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient, friendly service, reliable

Convenient parcel satchels, but would love to see even smaller sizes available for tiny items. Parcels are usually delivered pretty quickly, small items posted in the postbox seem to take longer. Friendly postman and couriers always leave parcels in a safe place. Always reliable service.

GeorgiaQueensland

There isn't any point in replying to the delivery text

This has happened for the third time now. When I have had a parcel to be delivered, I have the text message which says - 1."someone's home" 2. "leave it in a safe place", 3. "Pick up from post office". I have selected 3 on all of those deliveries as I work and live in a high crime area - BUT each time I come home and they were on my verandah. Why send a text if it's ignored ?? Seriously. It's a joke

Georgia

I can assure you it HAS happened - three times. I have a package being delivered on Tuesday- let's see if it happens again

Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our Postie is the best

Our postie has to be commended on her customer service. We live on a hill with the mailbox at the bottom. Our post always goes the extra mile to bring the mail to the house which we are most appreciated for. I still think she only comes up to say hello to our dog, but that's the great human side of Australia Post.

Manny
MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

Aman Saxena
Aman SaxenaSydney, NSW

On Time delivery & effective tracking system

In this unprecedent situation of COVID-19, I have received all my 4 Online shopping delivery from various portal thru Australia Post always on time, contactless with effective tracking mechanism in placed. Even received status of my delivery thru sms or email time to time. Really appreciated the effort and delivery mechanism established in AusPost. Thank you for your remarkable job.

Thanks Aman :)

Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent delivery service

Prompt notification. Quick delivery of large and small parcels. Reasonable prices. Parcels always arrive in good order. A tracking number is supplied for easy tracking of a parcel. Courteous staff to assist at counter.

Thanks Marilyn :)

Henry Priceasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Is there any chance my parcel will be delivered today?

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Henry,

I'd be happy to check it out for you.

What postcode is 0307061347495006000991 heading to?

- Cat

Thank you! 5606

Cat P.Australia Post

Thanks for that, Henry.

Based on your location, we're expecting 0307061347495006000991 to be delivered on or before this coming Wednesday. If it's not, please reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter with your tracking number or give us a call on 13 13 18 so we can look into it further.

- Cat

Victoria
Victoriaasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi my parcel (tracking number #99704713156901000830904) was estimated to be here on Monday 20th- Tuesday 21st, coming from within the same state. It now says delayed- waiting to be processed for delivery. Does that mean it’s still at its senders location? How long roughly would it take to be here?

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Victoria,

That delayed status just comes up automatically when a parcel hasn't arrived within the time frame initially estimated.

Looking at the tracking, this was only posted on Monday the 19th so the delivery estimate calculated by the online tracking seems a bit off. Our website does advise allowing 2-4 business days for same state deliveries within NSW at the moment so it is actually expected to reach you by today.

It hasn't been scanned out for delivery yet though so does appear to have been held up. This is likely due to the ongoing COVID situation in NSW which is having a pretty heavy impact on our network.

I really apologise for the delay, we'll be working to get this to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, it's worth letting your sender know you are still waiting and feel free to contact us on 13 13 18, via social media or by lodging and enquiry on our website if you'd like us to set up a case to keep an eye on this delivery for you.

-Casey

Jo K
Jo Kasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi, I posted a small parcel on Monday 19th and the status today, Thursday 22nd is 'we've got it'. Expected delivery was yesterday or today? How can I get an update on this? Tracking #R358360014310713

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Jo,

Sorry to hear it's taking longer than expected. The best way to get updates is to keep an eye on the tracking as you'll see an update there as soon as your parcel does receive a scan. Looks like it did receive an update early this morning. Depending on where it's heading to, I'd expect delivery very soon but please reach out to our help and support team on 13 13 18 or via social media with the address details if needing an updated delivery estimate.

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Zoom2u