Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 4 of 11)

Sammy

SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient, friendly service, reliable

Convenient parcel satchels, but would love to see even smaller sizes available for tiny items. Parcels are usually delivered pretty quickly, small items posted in the postbox seem to take longer. Friendly postman and couriers always leave parcels in a safe place. Always reliable service.

GeorgiaQueensland

There isn't any point in replying to the delivery text

This has happened for the third time now. When I have had a parcel to be delivered, I have the text message which says - 1."someone's home" 2. "leave it in a safe place", 3. "Pick up from post office". I have selected 3 on all of those deliveries as I work and live in a high crime area - BUT each time I come home and they were on my verandah. Why send a text if it's ignored ?? Seriously. It's a joke

Georgia

I can assure you it HAS happened - three times. I have a package being delivered on Tuesday- let's see if it happens again

Lee

LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our Postie is the best

Our postie has to be commended on her customer service. We live on a hill with the mailbox at the bottom. Our post always goes the extra mile to bring the mail to the house which we are most appreciated for. I still think she only comes up to say hello to our dog, but that's the great human side of Australia Post.

Manny

MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

Aman Saxena

Aman SaxenaSydney, NSW

On Time delivery & effective tracking system

In this unprecedent situation of COVID-19, I have received all my 4 Online shopping delivery from various portal thru Australia Post always on time, contactless with effective tracking mechanism in placed. Even received status of my delivery thru sms or email time to time. Really appreciated the effort and delivery mechanism established in AusPost. Thank you for your remarkable job.

Thanks Aman :)

Marilyn M.

Marilyn M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent delivery service

Prompt notification. Quick delivery of large and small parcels. Reasonable prices. Parcels always arrive in good order. A tracking number is supplied for easy tracking of a parcel. Courteous staff to assist at counter.

Thanks Marilyn :)

Amanda C

Amanda CIllawarra, NSW

Very reliable

I use aus post every week and it’s one of the best services out there!
My items always arrive undamaged and on time, thank you.

I send warm hugs to everyone working around the clock during these unprecedented times.

Believeyoume

BelieveyoumeDarling Downs, QLD

Unprofessional...

1st parcel i bought was worth 250$ and was left in the dirt in my front yard about 3 feet from the road after saying ill be home to sign for it.
2nd parcel was worth 90$ that was given to my neighbour who lives beside me which he later gave to me that day.
My 3rd parcel is valued at 30$, its been 10 days since order approved and no updates or anything. Called the courier and the sender (target) who were both really rude and could not tell me when my parcel is coming. Have since sent in a complaint through the ombudsmen.

Mottra

Mottra

Australia Post is a disgrace.

Nearly 4 weeks to deliver a very small package from Brisbane to Adelaide, traveling via Perth!
Another package took 3 weeks from Sydney to Adelaide Using the Cornavirus is just an excuse for incompetence.

Tony N

Tony NMELBOURNE

The worst postal service in Australia by far

I have purchased dozens of items online over the past couple of years and most of them, unfortunately used Australia Post. The few that used other couriers all were delivered, but about 9 out of 10 Aus Post deliveries were a case of getting a card in my mail box and having to pick my packages up at the depot. I know for virtually every case I was home on the day of delivery, but the courier didn't even attempt to come to the door - just slipped a card in the mail box. I am so sick and tired of this horrendous service - it amounts to robbery because I pay premium price to get the package at my door, but I end up having to collect it myself!

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerPerth, WA

Appalling service

Waiting 3 weeks for a parcel from over east, then they only delivered half the package. After lodging a query they finally delivered the second part of the package (that was all shipped together under the one tracking number). Its insane that I can order items from London and arrive in 3 days but items within Autralia can take three weeks!

Janine K.

Janine K.South East Queensland, QLD

Ongoing improvement

I have received the packages on time and left in good conditions. The postman used to leave the pick up card in our mailbox, even though we were home and the packages were small. But it seems he doesn't do that anymore.

Mitch

Mitch

Can always rely on Aus Post!

I’ve used Australia Post for most of my life. I have tried other postal services but you never get the same customer service levels or the peace of mind that the package will arrive safely. You may pay less for other services but it will somehow get “lost” and it’s a mission and a half to track the package down. So that’s why I choose Aus Post. Definitely recommend and is my go to postal service. It’s a no brainer.

Maria

Maria

Outstanding Postie

Our postie in Eltham always goes above and beyond waving to all as she delivers. Going out od her way to ensure our mail is safe and taking personal care.

3.5
Vivien

VivienVictoria

Your Delivery Staff Never Tried to Deliver

I was at home all day on last Monday, waiting for my parcel to arrive. I ended up receiving a 'not-at-home' card. This has happened too many times. Please ensure that your delivery staff actually knock on our front doors hard and wait for at least 1-2 minutes before vanishing. Thank you and looking forward to your improved service.

Patrick M.

Patrick M.Perth, WA

Tracking does not work

NickPerth, WA

As bad as it get

Rob P.

Rob P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service in tough conditions

The deliverers are always so friendly and highly professional
It is so handy to have the parcel delivered to the front door
Keep up the great work, Australia Post workers, well done

jo C.

jo C.

Delays but understandable

My delivery was expected on Monday the 27th April but it's only just arrived today (30th).
I can understand there are delays currently due to the increased amount of mail and parcels being sent due to the current isolation rules.
However I do believe Australia post should have found ways and adapted quicker to the situation.

jaya36SA, 5169

In the time of covid 19 - our postie fails miserably

Manny T.

Manny T.asked

Hi,
Bought something online and the Australia Post app has says the item is being prepared since the 23rd of Feb 21. Why hasn't it moved yet? Tracking number is 99703931209901000840903

Rita B

Rita Basked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi. Last Thursday I checked tracking and it estimated my parcel was coming Friday. On Friday tracking estimated Monday. On Monday it said Tuesday and now it just says “delayed”. I need my parcel! Tracking is 0307057261434006000994.

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Rita,

I've glad you've got in touch. Please private message me with your full name and address this is coming to so that I can let you know what the issue is that has affected delivery.

Will Beaumont

Will Beaumontasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I ordered an item off ebay coming from Beecroft, NSW to Buderim, QLD and it was ordered 21st February, 2021 and posted to me on the 23rd February, 2021. It was expected on Monday and it is now Wednesday. I got an update saying it was delayed - being processed for delivery and wanted to know how long it would take to be delivered. Here's the tracking number: R268162021157001

Casey K.Australia Post

Hey Will,

Looks like it's out to you today. Sorry it took a little longer than estimated. It's always worth allowing an extra couple of days for Parcel Post but if something is taking significantly longer or is really urgent, you can reach out to us on 13 13 18, via social media or through our website so that we can can get it checked out for you :)

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives