Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 4 of 8)

David MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Postie

I get a lot of Products delivered by Australia Post. Our Motor Bike Postie & Van Postie are both Fantastic , The product Packaging is always put in the box or he will bring up to the front door if it will not fit. The Van Postie is the same. As i am home most of the time i will meet them at the post box or at the door and are always greeted with a big smile and a friendly Hello. They might be a Small part of a Huge Company, But i think there service is the best Advertising any brand could want for.

david morrow 43 Northgateway langwarrin dm0448128484@gmail.com

Dennis
DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post

An average to poor service. The time taken to deliver mail locally can be three to five days. To Perth it can take around 10 days !! Costs to mail both letters and packages go up as service goes down. I am not sure this sort of service warrants a CEO earning a salary of around $3 Million per year

Jamie
JamiePerth, WA

Kwinana AusPost office

I post over 100 items per month mostly overseas for my online business. When i have a question in terms of Prices or options available they are very Helpful. The prices are reasonable.

Hendo
HendoCairns

Good old Aussie Post

When I get thinks delivered by couriers (because the seller doesn't deliver to a PO Box??) most times it is a problem. But never, ever, in years have I had a problem with goods being delivered to my PO Box. Good old Aussie post, their local and the give a %$#@

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Hendo, thanks a lot for your encouraging feedback :)

Regards
Ibne

Markus Guiness
Markus GuinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service, arrived before expected date.

I was the receiver of this package. It arrived before the expected date in great condition. I will definitely use Australia post Again in the future. Thank you Australia post!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Markus, thanks for this great feedback :)

Marrie
MarrieSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I like the process involved when I want to send a parcel and with that comes a tracking number. I like the idea that you can track your parcel. This is very important

Anna B
Anna B

I have been buying lots of parcels from eBay over summer, much to my husband's horror.

As I work full-time, i don't get much of an opportunity to shop over the weekend because I am usually recovering after a heavy week, or catching up with friends.

Each parcel has been delivered and I have not missed a single purchase. I am thrilled with the service I have received.

Great service, can't complain.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Anna, thanks for your 5 star feedback :).

Ibne

Ali
AliSydney

They CALLED to check

Just had a phone call from the AU they double checked the address and the name of the company to make sure I get the package. It was very bizarre but have to give credit when it due. Hope to see more costumer care from Au post.

Thanks Ali :)

Yep
YepSydney Surrounds, NSW

I never knew how good Aussie Post was...

I recently moved just north of Sydney and it has given me a greater appreciation for AP. Apparently once your out of the city area AP is the only reliable service to receive a parcel. Thanks AP, you are underrated:)

James T
James TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced for what it is.

I recently posted a mug to a friend as a gift. The postage on it cost $9.20. Personally I find that way over priced. I order a lot of goods from online and most other countries offer much cheaper and more reliable services. I just don't understand how Australia post can continue to increase its prices yet the service, speed, and methods haven't improved in the past 20 years.
Would I RECOMMEND Them? NO.

Jamie-Lee
Jamie-LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing their best.

Sent me my tracking number immediately every time, great communication during the Australian bush fires that are currently happening. Always gets delivered on the day of the text message and I always have a pleasant experience with the delivery people, theyre so kind and well staffed.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Jamie-Lee :)

Solmaz
Solmaz

very efficient

I have purchased product online and it was always delivered on time and when I was not home, I always receive a message if I want the parcel to be left outside which I found it very effective.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review! :)

Dylan
DylanSydney, NSW

Australia Post is better than other Couriers

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Dylan :)

Ian C Blair
Ian C BlairLaunceston, TAS

Prompt Delivery

After making purchases on Ebay I have recently had two parcels delivered by Australia Post and in both instances they arrived earlier than expected. There was good communication from Australia Post prior to and after delivery. Both parcels arrived in excellent condition.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review Ian, glad we've been doing great with your deliveries and keeping you well informed :)

Inkle
InkleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love my detorra

Australia Post delivery is fast and safe when sending me my detorra oils. They never arrive broken, completing intact. I totally trust Australia Post and always use them with parcels.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for trusting us! We love delivering :)

Zadia J.
Zadia J.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I accidentally hit the delivered button on tracking app and I can’t reverse it. Will my parcel still be delivered?

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Casey K.Australia Post

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Zoom2u