Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 4 of 9)

jo C.

jo C.

Delays but understandable

My delivery was expected on Monday the 27th April but it's only just arrived today (30th).
I can understand there are delays currently due to the increased amount of mail and parcels being sent due to the current isolation rules.
However I do believe Australia post should have found ways and adapted quicker to the situation.

Emily L

Emily LPerth, WA

Speedy service

I order a lot of items online and I have never had any issues with AUS post! They are always friendly and on time. I am very happy with their service

Updated - my opinion has changed after receiving late packages on Sunday. This shows they are trying their best.

Have ordered a number of packages online to try and avoid going to the stores. All packages ridiculously slow. Over 2 weeks to go from Brisbane to Perth. Some were ordered a week ago and still havent moved.

Updated, after getting late packages delivered on a Sunday I realize they are trying their best.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I have been visiting Australia Post quite a bit lately and every time I go the service has been very good, offering tracking for parcels etc. I even had to call them recently regarding a parcel that had gone missing and the lady I spoke to was very helpful, all in all, wonderful service.

Julz

Julz

Great accurate tracking information, comes on time and in good condition, Australia post is a company l completely trust , always reliable and good communication , for example l was left a msg to pick up parcel as l was not home , other times l received notification that parcel delivered and it was , love their service

Mary Glavic

Mary GlavicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So lucky to be receiving everything delivered theses days. And when you open the door after your contact less delivery a way and a smile from the courier at his van!

Leonie

LeonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thank you Australia Post for my delivery s during isolation , you guys are doing an amazing job. You have taken the stress from my family by bringing our things safely to our doors thanks guys

Ibne F.Australia Post

Good afternoon Leonie, thanks a lot for your feedback. Stay safe and have a nice weekend :)

Imprezzza

ImprezzzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fastest Postage Ever

I've sent packages in the past and some were a few days late but they pretty much all got there in timely manner. I do recommend Australia Post. Simple easy.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Kristina, thanks a lot for such a fantastic review

David MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Postie

I get a lot of Products delivered by Australia Post. Our Motor Bike Postie & Van Postie are both Fantastic , The product Packaging is always put in the box or he will bring up to the front door if it will not fit. The Van Postie is the same. As i am home most of the time i will meet them at the post box or at the door and are always greeted with a big smile and a friendly Hello. They might be a Small part of a Huge Company, But i think there service is the best Advertising any brand could want for.

david morrow 43 Northgateway langwarrin dm0448128484@gmail.com

Spot on service

My local auspost are the best people to deal
With. Always with smile and I think its a family business as they are very helpful. Helped me without frowning and making faces.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, great to hear this. If you kindly send me the post shop name & location & your details (full name, email/ph no), I will pass this wonderful feedback to the right team i.e the Post Shop :)

Craigieburn north

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, thanks for this. I've passed this wonderful feedback to the Team Craigieburn North LPO. Have a nice weekend :)

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

Kwinana AusPost office

I post over 100 items per month mostly overseas for my online business. When i have a question in terms of Prices or options available they are very Helpful. The prices are reasonable.

Hendo

HendoCairns

Good old Aussie Post

When I get thinks delivered by couriers (because the seller doesn't deliver to a PO Box??) most times it is a problem. But never, ever, in years have I had a problem with goods being delivered to my PO Box. Good old Aussie post, their local and the give a %$#@

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Hendo, thanks a lot for your encouraging feedback :)

Markus Guiness

Markus GuinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service, arrived before expected date.

I was the receiver of this package. It arrived before the expected date in great condition. I will definitely use Australia post Again in the future. Thank you Australia post!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Markus, thanks for this great feedback :)

Marrie

MarrieSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I like the process involved when I want to send a parcel and with that comes a tracking number. I like the idea that you can track your parcel. This is very important

Anna B

Anna B

I have been buying lots of parcels from eBay over summer, much to my husband's horror.

As I work full-time, i don't get much of an opportunity to shop over the weekend because I am usually recovering after a heavy week, or catching up with friends.

Each parcel has been delivered and I have not missed a single purchase. I am thrilled with the service I have received.

Great service, can't complain.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Anna, thanks for your 5 star feedback :).

Damon T.

Damon T.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice

Adelle

Adelleasked

Hello,
Had No tracking updates since 31st #R539102003103093
Will tracking be updated soon?
Thank you.

Hi Adelle,

Yes, this looks to be coming across to Victoria from WA. We'll see a tracking event once it does reach a facility in Victoria. Parcel's typically take around a week or so to make the journey across so a tracking update may be likely over the weekend or early next week. Please allow a little additional time at the moment though as the lockdown may be affecting some transport and processing in and out of Melbourne.

doug m.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I ordered a parcel through e bay that was received by Australia Post at 9:12 am on the 16th and the tracking has not updated once since, not even to say that it’s ‘On its way’ my tracking number is R433631013269887006120906

Hey Doug,

We'd definitely expect further tracking updates well by now. Please let the ebay seller know this hasn't arrived so that they can chase this up with us for you.

doug m.

Yeah, the seller wasn’t much help, just telling me that it would arrive by Tuesday but without any tracking updates I’m worried

Casey K.Australia Post

Looks like it's out for delivery today Doug :)

Sorry to hear the seller wasn't too helpful but glad you notified them as this would have allowed for further dispute resolution through eBay were you not to receive the delivery. Glad to see that isn't necessary though and that the parcel is out to you today.

-Casey

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Other Couriers