Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 5 of 51)

Road W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MyPost Business beware of damaged goods claims process

Bookworm62Perth, WA

Delayed Parcel

I have been waiting for a parcel it has been in Kelmscott Perth arrived 10 th February and yet still not delivered I live in Kelmscott what is going on hopeless today 17 th still nothing has arrived

Bookworm62

I am still waiting a 5 minute walk I could collect it from Australia Post and yet take day to arrived

Tracking number is U7P007255301000910902

Ibolya M.

Nothing is perfect especially the Australian Post!

Was posted than sent back, now is posted again where am I going to get it God knows. It's slower than a donkey. The postal service is horrible. Now that everything has to be posted there should be more postal places than just the Australian post, or F the whole system.

Hi Ibolya,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble receiving something in the post. Please share the tracking number and your delivery postcode if you'd like me to take a closer look.

Ibolya M.

Just a few days age I've sent a parcel to Hungary, paid $36.00 for it now it came back to me !!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH AUSTRALIA POST. SACK THEM ALL!!!

Ibolya M.

30 years ago it was trustworthy, reliable, NOW IT IS A MESS.

maxf

maxfGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do Not Even Think About Choosing Australia Post

Jordo

JordoSydney, NSW

No delivery. Never arrived

Never arrived. No delivery of product i ordered from interstate. P.O. kept it then returned to sender. So close. Ok, but at least notify me of this. No attempt of notification. Zero follow through.
Tracking number 34DCC500187101000964506

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Are the postal delivery personnel the laziest bunch or what? Fully supported by Australia Post!

I have complained about the issue of not getting parcels (large and small) delivered to my door countless times! I am mostly home, so that excuse won't work! So have others, in my circle of acquaintance!

It means that us oldies especially, have to turn up at our post office and cart around at times heavy parcels because the lazy postal delivery personnel can't be bothered to deliver the parcels to our door!

Do I (we) ever hear back from Australia Post? Never! It is just ignored and the practice continues unabated! An absolute shocker as far as service to the public is concerned!

UPDATE: Surprise surprise! My parcel today was delivered to my front door! Will this continue, though?

STU Wwelshpool

auspost are useless

for I currently have 2 parcels that these monkeys cannot tell me where they are and both have tracking and are from 2 different senders everyone you speak to will tell you a different story Delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery mean we have lost it

STU W

well casey k I decided to go through the channels that the clown show that you represent state is the way to resolve my problem so here we are a week later and still have one parcel lost or stolen australia post is a joke

Amanda C.

Don’t know how they justify the poor service

I organised for Australia Post to have a fairly large item delivered from Sydney to Melbourne. The item was posted on the 25th January. The staff that I have been dealing with have been trying to assist and have been very responsive. Fingers crossed, they will be able to locate it and deliver it soon.

Hi Amanda,

I really hope so! Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist in the meantime.

Hopeless

Why can’t you people shut the gate . Lot’s of people have dogs . Losers. I gave you 1 star because none wasn’t an option. Was you born in a tent . I’m over Australia post .

Sharon

It should be a thing where they use there common sense . If it’s closed then close it . Gates are not just a thing for looks .

Qamar

Qamar

Extremely disappointed

Had couple of my parcel delivery delayed for days and the postman simply dropped a ticket to collect from post office rather than ringing the door bell. Why would you bother to show up in the door steps and not deliver the item, it's beyond me.

Tobias

TobiasCentral West, NSW

How long is a piece of string

Bernard G.

Bernard G.Perth, WA

Failed Delivery

Got a text saying my parcel was on board for delivery. Next message my delivery is at the Perth Business centre.
Looked at tracking and says no one in attendance. We were home all day with my wife working in front study with road viewable and a dog to boot.
Never turned up. Had this happen before where the guy didnt get out of van & drove off on my CTV
Now I have to drive into the city.

green reaper

green reaper

Item has been awaiting collection for 2 months costing us money useless Australia post

stratITgySydney, NSW

8 days to deliver an A4 envelope from Melbourne to Sydney!!!

What a pathetic organisation Australia Post has become.
It took 9 days to deliver an A4 envelope from Melbourne metro to Sydney metro. Regardless of the China's virus - this service level is unacceptable.
A full refund for service level breaches would sharpen their act.

stratITgy

9 days is not a "slight" delay! Being flippant only proves my point!
Any monkey could work out the answer is to hire more trucks or freight aircraft!

4.2
3.5

BobSydney, NSW

AustPost are faking customer signature signed by themselves

In the past month, we had several high valued deliveries and all required signatures. We were waiting at home and sticked note on the door asking to knock the door or using door chime for deliveries. But Austpost postman had simply dropped all parcels at our carport without knocking the door for signature. We could only know parcels had been delivered after received tracking notification.
It looks like that Austpost is encouraging their staff to illegally fake customer signature regardless I had complained to this issue.

GeorgiaCentral, SA

Unacceptable Delivery Time

I've waited 8 business days for my parcel to be delivered for an exchange with a company which has a time limit for exchanges.. I'm now told it will now be up to another 5 business days before it is delivered... I have been tracking the parcel and it has not moved from Adelaide at all and it's due to be shipped to VIC..

AusPost website says it takes around 3 business days to deliver and to allow up to 6 business days for shipments from SA to VIC... this timeframe has not been fulfilled as the parcel will now take up to 13 business days to be delivered which is over double the time specified on the website... this is unacceptable service.

Far. Q.2

Far. Q.2New South Wales

Didn't receive may package

Didn't receive my package waited over a month seller got a refund but refused 2 give me my money back Australia post said nothing they can do take it up with seller maybe u should stop thieving peoples packages definitely wouldn't recommend FAR.Q.2

Rick W.

Rick W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Australia Post is routinely overcharging Parcel Post

Hi Rick,

Are you able to send me these details in a private message? Just hover over my picture and you will see the send message button. This conversation is on a public forum so I recommend deleting your comment.

LARRYSydney, NSW

Not happy jan - Australia post

How easy is it to send a properly address parcel from Sydney to Melbourne ?Well it did not happen for me. My tracking # r238801010444666 to post code 3165 sent from Marrickville 2204 on the 21 Jan 2021. As of today 26 Jan 2021 it sits in Adelaide 5000 SA. I have been following the tracking number all the way what a pain. I have made 2 chase up calls, case 37925129 I dare not say but delivery has blown out to to be 29 jan-2 Feb. ( fingers crossed) anyhow that is my Australia post horror story . Aust post please correct me if I am wrong.

LARRY

Thank You Australia POST ,& it was left in a safe place . "i feel better now"

Love Australia Post

I have never had an issue with Australia Post. Our post man (yes, he is a man) is excellent, he goes out of his way to deliver parcels in a safe place and places items in a plastic bag when it's raining. I can't understand why so many people have so many negative things to say. I just received a parcel on Wednesday in WA sent from VIC on Monday and Tuesday was a public holiday. Outstanding work!

Kirsty

Hi Casey, the most recent tracking number is 33UP80100181. I hope you can find the details and let the postie know. Thanks :) Kirsty

Priscila L.Australia Post

Just for privacy reasons, if you can send us your full name, email, and phone in a private message we can pass feedback on for you :)