Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 5 of 8)

1.1

they makes online shopping so difficult

I am the receiver. My parcel was held at facility in transit redirection five days after the item was sent. Fast enough. I waited for the parcel to arrive fruitlessly for one week. I checked online - it was still held at facility in transit redirection.
I called up. I was advised my parcel was slightly delayed. I asked why? They don't know. I asked when would I receive it? They told me 'over 90% of late item arrive within 3 business days of their due date.'
Well, it has been a week since the due day and the standard answer doesn't solve my problem at all.
I asked again 'so when would I receive it?'
They cannot provide further information.

Aus customer

Aus customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless online tracking

They generalise the tracking and make you try to do the math just to cover themselves. The delivery times vary further than they lead on and complaints they block out

Delivery Fee charged for NO Service = SCAMMER

LVV

LVV

Garbage !

Why does it take 2 weeks to send mail from east coast Oz to west coast Oz? I know why? It's run by overpaid idiots who have no friggen idea about postage !

Bill R

Bill RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service all over the place

Dont complain to Austpoost or the will "Delay or lose" your parcel. Item Posted Qld 16th tracking stated cleared in Melb 20th delivery 21st. Then it stated cleared 21st Delivery 22nd, the it stated Cleared 22 in Melb delivery est 23rd , now delayed because I enquired no doubt.. Bris - Melb takes 3 days Melb to less than 20Km away a week + and counting. Auspost clearly goes skeleton crew after Xmas and doesnt care less after then but wants "likes" and positive surveys all the time. Yet another out of touch corporate, unable to use even old technologies like the phone let alone modern computing and tracking properly.

Will

WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

IDIOTS

The Idiots at the red bank plains processing facility, Received my item on the 31/12/2019. I live at Redland bay which is about 30 min drive from red bank plains.
The Australia post tracking site said the item would be delivered on the 02/01/2020. The item didn’t show, So I had a look at the tracking site it had been sent to Cairns.
So I rang Australia post to see what had happen, Waste of time. So the item was sent back Redbank plains. The tracking said it would delivered on The 13/01/2020. Had a looked today 12/01/2020 Guess where it is going now, Back to Cairns.
Idiots...

Priscila L.Australia Post

Oh that's very embarrassing of us Will! Can you please send me a private message with your tracking number so I can see what's going on and what we can do about it?

Priscila

Cor

CorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The most disappointing and inconvenient delivery ever.

Lee

LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Damaged package

I was home when Australia post left my package outside on a 40 degree day rather than knocking on the door
My products were ruined and their response was for me to contact the sender I fail to see how it’s their problem

Kitty53

Kitty53Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Baffling

I've had multiple deliveries this Christmas not be anywhere near their time frames- 2 items taking 16 days to be delivered . One was Sydney to Melbourne and one was Perth to Melbourne. Yet something from overseas can be here quicker? There is a big problem here.
Yesterday I got a delivery of wine that had been in a truck for 12 hrs and was hot so ruined, and am now waiting for 3 more packages that simply say delayed. They are not from areas affected by fires.

AdieSydney, NSW

Very disappointed with service and lack of information

Michael M.Australia Post

Hi Mickey,
The tracking number is R642388027162848006120602
Thank you for helping.

Drew PeacockSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

No Parcel arrival - Australia post representative brushes me off

My parcel did not arrive which I needed to service our clients. I was forced to buy retail which was in excess of $1000. Still Do not have parcel. Representative brushes me off and says talk to my supplier. Well my supplier did not loose it. Brushes me off with basically saying we won't compensate you or take responsibly of delivering your product even though we are recieving money to provide the service. I would love to have a business where I can offer a service, get paid and then not provide the services without any repercussions. That's the best business in the world.

Money for Jam

Drew Peacock

Prascilla you write very eloquently but unfortunately it the same outcome as if you didn't write at all.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Naw Drew your comment made my heart break :( if you'd like my assistance let me know the tracking number cause I would like to help, even if it's just to discuss further.

Priscila

mikeWANNIASSA

No information

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Australia Post Disastrous Experience re New Redbank QLD Postal Facility

wynnie

wynnie

Depends on the driver

Some drivers are good, others lazy and just throw your parcel over the fence - and yes I have heard my new bone china cups smash as they did it. I also often get packages for other addresses left at my door.

DAV

DAVSydney, NSW

Expensive, slow and ineffective

Australia post charged $20 to deliver a parcel. Claimed it attempted to deliver but no evidence of it. And then left my parcel in a post office 30 driving distance from its destination.
After 1hr trying to sort it out with the lovely - but disempowered- lady at the Call Center I might need to send package back to the vendor and ask for a refund.

Damon T.

Damon T.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice

Adelle

Adelleasked

Hello,
Had No tracking updates since 31st #R539102003103093
Will tracking be updated soon?
Thank you.

Hi Adelle,

Yes, this looks to be coming across to Victoria from WA. We'll see a tracking event once it does reach a facility in Victoria. Parcel's typically take around a week or so to make the journey across so a tracking update may be likely over the weekend or early next week. Please allow a little additional time at the moment though as the lockdown may be affecting some transport and processing in and out of Melbourne.

doug m.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I ordered a parcel through e bay that was received by Australia Post at 9:12 am on the 16th and the tracking has not updated once since, not even to say that it’s ‘On its way’ my tracking number is R433631013269887006120906

Hey Doug,

We'd definitely expect further tracking updates well by now. Please let the ebay seller know this hasn't arrived so that they can chase this up with us for you.

doug m.

Yeah, the seller wasn’t much help, just telling me that it would arrive by Tuesday but without any tracking updates I’m worried

Casey K.Australia Post

Looks like it's out for delivery today Doug :)

Sorry to hear the seller wasn't too helpful but glad you notified them as this would have allowed for further dispute resolution through eBay were you not to receive the delivery. Glad to see that isn't necessary though and that the parcel is out to you today.

-Casey

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Other Couriers