Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 5 of 11)

Mitch

Mitch

Can always rely on Aus Post!

I’ve used Australia Post for most of my life. I have tried other postal services but you never get the same customer service levels or the peace of mind that the package will arrive safely. You may pay less for other services but it will somehow get “lost” and it’s a mission and a half to track the package down. So that’s why I choose Aus Post. Definitely recommend and is my go to postal service. It’s a no brainer.

Maria

Maria

Outstanding Postie

Our postie in Eltham always goes above and beyond waving to all as she delivers. Going out od her way to ensure our mail is safe and taking personal care.

Vivien

VivienVictoria

Your Delivery Staff Never Tried to Deliver

I was at home all day on last Monday, waiting for my parcel to arrive. I ended up receiving a 'not-at-home' card. This has happened too many times. Please ensure that your delivery staff actually knock on our front doors hard and wait for at least 1-2 minutes before vanishing. Thank you and looking forward to your improved service.

Patrick M.

Patrick M.Perth, WA

Tracking does not work

NickPerth, WA

As bad as it get

Rob P.

Rob P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service in tough conditions

The deliverers are always so friendly and highly professional
It is so handy to have the parcel delivered to the front door
Keep up the great work, Australia Post workers, well done

jo C.

jo C.

Delays but understandable

My delivery was expected on Monday the 27th April but it's only just arrived today (30th).
I can understand there are delays currently due to the increased amount of mail and parcels being sent due to the current isolation rules.
However I do believe Australia post should have found ways and adapted quicker to the situation.

jaya36SA, 5169

In the time of covid 19 - our postie fails miserably

Dean

Dean

Slow delivery but doing their best under trying circumstances

Emily L

Emily LPerth, WA

Speedy service

I order a lot of items online and I have never had any issues with AUS post! They are always friendly and on time. I am very happy with their service

Patch

PatchGippsland, VIC

Could have walked it!

As a business mailing Aust Wide and taking complaints on slow mail delivery.
Example Country Vic to Country Vic distance 43 Kms it took 21 days!
Another of our customers Country Vic to South Western Australia 31 days! Australia Post should get credit for the time mail took to get to WA compared to distance from Vic Country to Vic Country.
All facts true as their Tracking Site online.
AND postage stamps increased by 10 cents in January. Last nights news has said now that Aust Post will only be delivering every SECOND day to Metro areas????? Well!

Helen6264

Helen6264AU

Slow and slower

Aus Post, by definition, has one job. To deliver post!

Slow, lost, tracking that doesn't update. I have multiple parcels as both sender and receiver, that are either taking a ridiculously long time, or deemed "lost in transit".

And not just in the current climate. A year ago, I posted birthday present was posted express from WA to Melbourne. I watched it on tracking go back and forth THREE times between Perth and Melbourne!

Once I contacted Aus Post it was finally delivered to the address in Melbourne, 17 days after posting it Express.

SkyeL

SkyeLPerth

Outrageous!

Apparently the new way of delivery is to stand at your unlocked front gate at 7:20am and yell as loud as you can "Is anyone home, can you hear me?"
How ridiculous!
Slightly better than last week where I was home with my front door open waiting for my package and yet received a card in the letterbox saying I wasn't home, which like everyone else, forced me out in a small public space to pick it up. I hear everything so they must be going stealth when it comes to the cards because we all know it's easier for them to do half a job.
Don't know if they are being put under so much pressure or whether they are pure lazy.

Angela

AngelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service even before covid-19

Have needed to make two trips out this week because parcels were 'delivered' to upwey post office rather than home address. The driver in the hills area has always been a lazy so and so. I've lost count of the amount of times I've received 'as property was unattended' mesages even though I've been sitting at my desk quietly working away all day. Given we're in the midst of a pandemic I totally get that deliveries will take longer but to subject people to potential exposure to a disease that can kill because you can't be bothered to do your job propely is just plain wrong.

4.2
3.5
Peter Anderson

Peter AndersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not very good

I recieved a message saying package was out for delivery but it didn't arrive untill next day this has happened to me multiple times now. According to the tracking it took took longer from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast than what it did from Melbourne to Brisbane it was also later than the estimate I had been given this has happened multiple times.

Guruwa15

Guruwa15

Failing to meet the challenges of Covid-19

Waiting for 4 weeks to receive an item which was ex-stock Sydney. No update of online tracking makes it hard to work out we’re it was and just adds to the level of customer frustration.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Updated - my opinion has changed after receiving late packages on Sunday. This shows they are trying their best.

Have ordered a number of packages online to try and avoid going to the stores. All packages ridiculously slow. Over 2 weeks to go from Brisbane to Perth. Some were ordered a week ago and still havent moved.

Updated, after getting late packages delivered on a Sunday I realize they are trying their best.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I have been visiting Australia Post quite a bit lately and every time I go the service has been very good, offering tracking for parcels etc. I even had to call them recently regarding a parcel that had gone missing and the lady I spoke to was very helpful, all in all, wonderful service.

Julz

Julz

Great accurate tracking information, comes on time and in good condition, Australia post is a company l completely trust , always reliable and good communication , for example l was left a msg to pick up parcel as l was not home , other times l received notification that parcel delivered and it was , love their service

Mary Glavic

Mary GlavicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So lucky to be receiving everything delivered theses days. And when you open the door after your contact less delivery a way and a smile from the courier at his van!

Ryan L.asked

Waiting on 33A38148341401000930806

Says delayed. Waiting to be processed for delivery since 8th May and no update yet. Please advise? Been couple of days and nothing has changed

Hi Ryan,

I'm sorry that you're still waiting on this one. It does seem to be running late as delivery would have been expected by Monday the 10th. Hopefully it turns up tomorrow for you.

Ryan L.

There’s been no update on the item since 8th May why is that?

Alice F.Australia Post

It's hard to say at this point Ryan,

It's either running late and hasn't arrived at your delivery centre yet, or it's been lost in transit. At this point the odds are that it's late though.

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update on parcel EBA02113272901008320900.
No scanning 1 week since posting via letter box.
Thanks,J

Destination 4122

Casey K.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

Looks like it's out for delivery today :)

I can see it was posted in WA which explains why there wasn't a scan for such a long period of time as the parcel needed to make it to a facility in QLD.

Posting at a post office rather than in a street box will ensure a parcel receives a lodgement scan but whenever posting in a box, make sure to allow enough time for it to reach a facility close to it's destination. You can check current estimated delivery times here:

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for Parcel R637183032518961 to 2747. Transferred from Chullora NSW to Redbank Qld????
Thanks,J

Hi Jason,

I'm not sure why R637183032518961 ended up detouring via Qld since it does seem to be going to 2747. The sorters in Brissy will have picked up on the discrepancy when they sorted it on Monday, so going by our current delivery time frames between Qld and NSW, I'd expect delivery on Monday.

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Jetpets