Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 5 of 7)

Nerdy
NerdyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Australia post doing a great job

I have received a high number of packages over the last 6 months and Australia post has delivered them perfectly with great customer service and always made sure that the package is signed for or a card left

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review :) so glad all your parcels arrive quickly and safely.

Disappointed

Today morning I had a parcel delivered from Australia post containing a single foam mattress. The building I live in has a lot of apartments and I requested the guy to come up in lift since I m pregnant. He refused saying he cant leave other parcels of his.
So I went down, collected the parcel. This Asian delivery guy told me its heavy and to my stupidity I requested him to at least pop the parcel in lift which is 5 meters away but again he said the same thing he cant help, where is humanity gone. I dont want any sympathy but it hurt me a lot.

Adrian
AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

I had an awkward sized package for delivery. The Aust Post staff were very helpful and found me a much cheaper option than using a courier company. I was very happy with the value of their service.

Geoff
Geoff

Great service in this regard I order on line and get delivery next day if from intrastate

Tracking great.have never had problem with damage parcels have always arrived on time and in good shape.isend and receive parcels several times a week and have had no problems in the last 5 years

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your positive review Geoff :)

Barbaran
BarbaranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reliable and fast!

It's brilliant being able to order books from within Australia and have them arrive within a day or two, with lots of previous information about delivery times, and confirmation item has been delivered. Love it.

honesty
honestysydney

Always outstanding

Just cant give aust post a high enough review. Never been let down by their service and our 2 local agents - berowra and berowra heights are outstanding. I always use them as they are the cheapest and best. I sell alot online and use them at least once a week and never had an issue.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your honesty :) we love compliments about our service. I'm glad to hear we've never let you down and help your business thrive!!

Margaret
MargaretPerth, WA

Fast delivery

I was amazed at how fast the delivery was. The pricing was also rather competetive. Very friendly and helpful staff, who were extremely patient while I tried to find the postal address for my item

Priscila L.Australia Post

Who doesn't love a fast delivery Margaret! Glad you're happy with our services and prices. Have a great one!

Lillian
LillianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient and Transparent!

I ordered an electronic package online. A postie from Australia Post delivered it to my home but I was at work. He called me through my ring doorbell and waited till I responded. He was very easy to communicate with. Instead of leaving the package on the porch he left a card for me to pick it up my local post office. I appreciate how diligent he was. Thank-you!

Xeronos H.
Xeronos H.Sydney, NSW

Didn't wait for answering the intercom

I had a delivery for a blender and the delivery person gave less than a 5 sec ring on the intercom. Was in my bed, jumped up and went to answer the intercom, the ring ended before I reached the door. Had to pick it up but the goods arrived safely.

Natasha
NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gets there on time and safely

My items always arrive safely and on time. These days it takes a week for a standard letter interstate but you can pay for express if needed. I feel safe to send anything as it always make it to the other address safety.

Madeleine
MadeleineFar North Queensland, QLD

perrfect

arrived on time and in perfect condition tracking information was supplies and correct also advised on the day package was to arrive and advised when it had been delivered very professional

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the awesome review :) glad to hear it was great.

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

M Fritchley
M FritchleySydney, NSW

The convenience is FANTASTIC

I use the MyBusiness Post Service online. Sending out parcels are so quick, I can either print the label and drop it off to a local post office OR I can pay $1 and it will be collected from me! The service is Quick and has a tracking facility - I can even use the website to get prices on how much sending a parcel might cost.
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT.

Priscila L.Australia Post

MyPost Business is so good and handy :) I'm glad it's been working great for you.

bella r m
bella r mSouthern and Hills, SA

Our business is reliant on Australia Post parcel delivery service.

We use Australia Post exclusively as our delivery service and have been happy with the time frames quoted and delivered to our clients.
Our concern is always breakage as a substantial amount of our packages are fragile. In over 900 parcels we have had only one breakage.
The tracking information is excellent to ensure our clients know their item will reach them in a timely manner.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Bella. I'm glad we've been a great service to your business and your consumers.

~ Mikey

rebekah.howard1
rebekah.howard1AU

Always efficient. Great communication

Lately I have received a number of parcels sent through AP and have found the service to be excellent. I always get text messages and emails to tell me where it is and when it will be available for pick up. Our local small country town post office is particularly helpful as well.

Michael M.Australia Post

Ken
Ken

Parcel tracking

I have had a lot of parcels delivered and tracked all of them ,they had always come the day that was stated. I haven’t had a problem with our parcel and letter deliveries.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review! Great to hear that your parcels arrive on time everytime!

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Casey K.Australia Post

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

Damon T.
Damon T.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Zoom2u