Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 5 of 12)

JSN

Package Dropped on Ground over Fence, Insecure and Exposed to the Weather.

JSN

Note. This was not the first time. On a previous occasion a smaller package was left on top of my letterbox. Visible to all pedestrians and cars. The above delivery has been recorded on CCTV.

JSN

Already been looked in to I believe.

2W3203842801000931502

Rajif
RajifWestern District, VIC

unreliable. incompetent.

a parcel with tracking number from melbourne coming to laverton in victoria only 30 minutes away ends up in perth circulating around australia before it comes back in melbourne and call it human error it took 14 days to get to me.

Caroline S.
Caroline S.Perth, WA

Australia post

Australia post in Wangara are awesome, always good service , very locally personable .

The staff are always friendly and helpful , great location and excellent parking.

Love my local Aust post office !!!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback :)

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Picture is worth thousand words! !

Perth to Perth seven days. Why did it sit at airport for a week. Will be sooo sad if they are allowed to drop daily delivery Down to every two days like they plan. I wonder how long they can blame Corona ( suspect maybe they drinking it )

Sammy
SammySouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient, friendly service, reliable

Convenient parcel satchels, but would love to see even smaller sizes available for tiny items. Parcels are usually delivered pretty quickly, small items posted in the postbox seem to take longer. Friendly postman and couriers always leave parcels in a safe place. Always reliable service.

GeorgiaQueensland

There isn't any point in replying to the delivery text

This has happened for the third time now. When I have had a parcel to be delivered, I have the text message which says - 1."someone's home" 2. "leave it in a safe place", 3. "Pick up from post office". I have selected 3 on all of those deliveries as I work and live in a high crime area - BUT each time I come home and they were on my verandah. Why send a text if it's ignored ?? Seriously. It's a joke

Georgia

I can assure you it HAS happened - three times. I have a package being delivered on Tuesday- let's see if it happens again

Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our Postie is the best

Our postie has to be commended on her customer service. We live on a hill with the mailbox at the bottom. Our post always goes the extra mile to bring the mail to the house which we are most appreciated for. I still think she only comes up to say hello to our dog, but that's the great human side of Australia Post.

Aman Saxena
Aman SaxenaSydney, NSW

On Time delivery & effective tracking system

In this unprecedent situation of COVID-19, I have received all my 4 Online shopping delivery from various portal thru Australia Post always on time, contactless with effective tracking mechanism in placed. Even received status of my delivery thru sms or email time to time. Really appreciated the effort and delivery mechanism established in AusPost. Thank you for your remarkable job.

Thanks Aman :)

Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent delivery service

Prompt notification. Quick delivery of large and small parcels. Reasonable prices. Parcels always arrive in good order. A tracking number is supplied for easy tracking of a parcel. Courteous staff to assist at counter.

Thanks Marilyn :)

Amanda C
Amanda CIllawarra, NSW

Very reliable

I use aus post every week and it’s one of the best services out there!
My items always arrive undamaged and on time, thank you.

I send warm hugs to everyone working around the clock during these unprecedented times.

Believeyoume
BelieveyoumeDarling Downs, QLD

Unprofessional...

1st parcel i bought was worth 250$ and was left in the dirt in my front yard about 3 feet from the road after saying ill be home to sign for it.
2nd parcel was worth 90$ that was given to my neighbour who lives beside me which he later gave to me that day.
My 3rd parcel is valued at 30$, its been 10 days since order approved and no updates or anything. Called the courier and the sender (target) who were both really rude and could not tell me when my parcel is coming. Have since sent in a complaint through the ombudsmen.

Mottra
Mottra

Australia Post is a disgrace.

Nearly 4 weeks to deliver a very small package from Brisbane to Adelaide, traveling via Perth!
Another package took 3 weeks from Sydney to Adelaide Using the Cornavirus is just an excuse for incompetence.

Tony N
Tony NMELBOURNE

The worst postal service in Australia by far

I have purchased dozens of items online over the past couple of years and most of them, unfortunately used Australia Post. The few that used other couriers all were delivered, but about 9 out of 10 Aus Post deliveries were a case of getting a card in my mail box and having to pick my packages up at the depot. I know for virtually every case I was home on the day of delivery, but the courier didn't even attempt to come to the door - just slipped a card in the mail box. I am so sick and tired of this horrendous service - it amounts to robbery because I pay premium price to get the package at my door, but I end up having to collect it myself!

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerPerth, WA

Appalling service

Waiting 3 weeks for a parcel from over east, then they only delivered half the package. After lodging a query they finally delivered the second part of the package (that was all shipped together under the one tracking number). Its insane that I can order items from London and arrive in 3 days but items within Autralia can take three weeks!

Janine K.
Janine K.South East Queensland, QLD

Ongoing improvement

I have received the packages on time and left in good conditions. The postman used to leave the pick up card in our mailbox, even though we were home and the packages were small. But it seems he doesn't do that anymore.

Zadia J.
Zadia J.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I accidentally hit the delivered button on tracking app and I can’t reverse it. Will my parcel still be delivered?

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Casey K.Australia Post

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Zoom2u