Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 5 of 9)

Leonie

LeonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thank you Australia Post for my delivery s during isolation , you guys are doing an amazing job. You have taken the stress from my family by bringing our things safely to our doors thanks guys

Ibne F.Australia Post

Good afternoon Leonie, thanks a lot for your feedback. Stay safe and have a nice weekend :)

steve

steveEyre Peninsula, SA

Aus post tracking

What a joke the Aus post app tracking is 100 % wrong all the time. Out of six parcels not one arrived when they estimated some 4 days after and some still had the info where it had been posted no update at all where it was, really the app is the greatest waste of time even checking it Australia post is a lucky dip and has to be the worst service in the country. Post and hope for the best.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Steve, did you complain about this delayed service? If not, you can do it via our online portal at https://bit.ly/2K4ZQ8b.

Embarrassing Slow.

First Thing Monday Morning I pay for a parcel to be sent....it stays in the post office for a full week before leaving... If your going to not work weekends best have an excuse like 'were a fast service' the government should force Australia post to work around the clock until the majority of Australians are happy for what they're paying for.

Locko57

Locko57

Pathetic sub standard and unprofessional .

In the last two months we have had 4 parcels delivered to our address .The first two were delivered next door.Yesterday one was delivered to the wrong street and today another was delivered to that same st .In my opinion they have breached there duty of care by either letting a blind person or an ilitrate person deliver parcels .

Michael M.Australia Post

That's awful amount of errors Locko57. Were these reported to us when they occurred so the responsible party could be addressed & investigated?

John B.

John B.Sydney, NSW

I could walk faster

I have been using Australia Post for over 20 years and the decline in standards over the past 2-3 years has been extraordinary. Their charges have gone through the roof and delivery times have blown out. It is not unusual for parcels being sent within the same metro area (eg. one part of Sydney to another) taking a week or more to arrive. I used to be able to rely on it taking 1 day - perhaps 2 at most. It is a junk service and I now do everything I can to avoid using it.

Michael M.Australia Post
Beth

BethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Parcel delivery fail

PQC

PQCSydney, NSW

I'm WFH due to COVID-19 but I got card left in the mailbox

Many people started working from home recently due to COVID-19. Fortunately, my company sent us home else well. I'm expecting one parcel arrives today. Instead a parcel notice left in the mailbox.
Hey AusPost, I'm at home and my doorbell isn't broken. Stop this delivering behaviour, please!

Imprezzza

ImprezzzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fastest Postage Ever

I've sent packages in the past and some were a few days late but they pretty much all got there in timely manner. I do recommend Australia Post. Simple easy.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Kristina, thanks a lot for such a fantastic review

David MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Postie

I get a lot of Products delivered by Australia Post. Our Motor Bike Postie & Van Postie are both Fantastic , The product Packaging is always put in the box or he will bring up to the front door if it will not fit. The Van Postie is the same. As i am home most of the time i will meet them at the post box or at the door and are always greeted with a big smile and a friendly Hello. They might be a Small part of a Huge Company, But i think there service is the best Advertising any brand could want for.

david morrow 43 Northgateway langwarrin dm0448128484@gmail.com

juliePerth, WA

Snail Mail

Australia Post services have become unbelievably slow over the last couple of years.
Even though mail is by air and sorted by robots!
Their prices increase for such an appalling service. They don't guarantee Priority, or Express postage, even though they take the money for it!
I have received mail from China faster than it takes to deliver from Perth to Tasmania!.
Typical of the Australian Corporate mentality these days. 'They' just keep taking the money for next to nothing in return !!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Julie, if you can kindly provide the details I have requested in my earlier post, I can have a look at the issue and get back to you with an outcome.

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

Kwinana AusPost office

I post over 100 items per month mostly overseas for my online business. When i have a question in terms of Prices or options available they are very Helpful. The prices are reasonable.

Hendo

HendoCairns

Good old Aussie Post

When I get thinks delivered by couriers (because the seller doesn't deliver to a PO Box??) most times it is a problem. But never, ever, in years have I had a problem with goods being delivered to my PO Box. Good old Aussie post, their local and the give a %$#@

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Hendo, thanks a lot for your encouraging feedback :)

Markus Guiness

Markus GuinessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service, arrived before expected date.

I was the receiver of this package. It arrived before the expected date in great condition. I will definitely use Australia post Again in the future. Thank you Australia post!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Markus, thanks for this great feedback :)

Marrie

MarrieSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I like the process involved when I want to send a parcel and with that comes a tracking number. I like the idea that you can track your parcel. This is very important

4.2
3.5
Anna B

Anna B

I have been buying lots of parcels from eBay over summer, much to my husband's horror.

As I work full-time, i don't get much of an opportunity to shop over the weekend because I am usually recovering after a heavy week, or catching up with friends.

Each parcel has been delivered and I have not missed a single purchase. I am thrilled with the service I have received.

Great service, can't complain.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Anna, thanks for your 5 star feedback :).

Ali

AliSydney

They CALLED to check

Just had a phone call from the AU they double checked the address and the name of the company to make sure I get the package. It was very bizarre but have to give credit when it due. Hope to see more costumer care from Au post.

Thanks Ali :)

Yep

YepSydney Surrounds, NSW

I never knew how good Aussie Post was...

I recently moved just north of Sydney and it has given me a greater appreciation for AP. Apparently once your out of the city area AP is the only reliable service to receive a parcel. Thanks AP, you are underrated:)

Barrys 888Sydney, NSW

Worst company ever

Purchased a item online from spotlight on the 10 December.got the item redirected due to work commitments. Parcel ended up in Darwin. This was suppose to be my wife Xmas present. Was promised by customer service that item would arrive before Xmas eve. Thank you Australia post for the stress and embarrassment you caused myself and my wife I would never make another online purchase if Australian post was involved . Australia post also tried to blame the sender and at one stage they even blamed the bush fires . Shame on you for not taking the responsibility of a pathetic service

Barrys 888

Hi Priscilla. The tracking number was J4A2421237010322. Still not happy on the way this delivery and complaint has been handled. Barry

Lee H

Lee H

Continuous horrible postage service.

I have been the receiver of packages that were sent by Australian Post. Everytime they text me that the package will be sent today (refer to attachment), and I always reply to them saying that I will be home to receive it as soon as I get the message. However, after putting aside a whole day to be available to wait for the postie and/or arranging times with family members to do so when I'm not available, nobody arrives. If I'm lucky, the day after the estimated delivery I'll get a message saying that there was an issue with the delivery. After this, the delivery will arrive days or a week after the estimated delivery.
This is not a single occurence and disturbs my schedule as well as my family's schedule each time.

MintySydney, NSW

Postie does not know the address!!!

Last September, a postie did not attempt a delivery to my address and I had to contact a sender for tracking information. This month it happened again. A postman reported an attempted delivery early morning when I was at home. He did not leave a missed delivery card. I have a security video recording system which did not show anyone calling my unit number. I wonder whether delivery men actually know the location of my house. I can provide it to Australia Post. Also the parcel was over a week God knows where. I had to submit an enquiry to whereabouts of my parcel. Tracking number is MNU 0197558.

Priscila L.Australia Post

We have a photo of the delivery staff taking a photo of your intercom and dialling your apartment number, if you would like us to send you the pic can you please me a private message with your full name and address on the parcel? Thanks!

Priscila

jenp

jenpasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I was expecting a delivery on Friday 30/04, my parcel said it was onboard for delivery but I never received it. Now it is showi g as 'delayed'. What has happened? My tracking number is XB35001450

Tony

Tonyasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I've been waiting for a parcel for a week now, apparently the machines had trouble reading the address label and it was stuck in Brisbane. Could you have a look and let me know how it's going please? The tracking No is R431695012409498006120907

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Tony,

I've had a look at R431695012409498006120907 and based on the scan I can see from yesterday, it looks like any issues we were having have been corrected. I'd allow until Thursday for it to be delivered, but if not, let us know again and we can get an investigation underway.

- Cat

Paisley P.

Paisley P.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Just wondering what's happening with my parcel. Tracking hasn't updated since Tuesday 27/4 which said it was enroute to Tasmania which is also strange because I am in Melbourne track number is 33FJV181496401000930301

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Paisley,

I see what you mean, this definitely requires some further investigation. I can see you've already lodged an enquiry online so that will be underway and someone will be in touch once we do have some more information for you.

The most likely scenario could be a sorting error which would both explain the odd tracking destination and the late delivery. I expect we'll see a further tracking update shortly to confirm the parcel heading to your correct location followed by delivery shortly after.

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Jetpets