Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 5 of 6)

Bessie Koutsou

Bessie KoutsouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Point on Delivery!

I was kept to date with every step of my products delivery. From packaging, and of each process, until delivery. Great outcome! Thank you Australia Post! You guys are awesome!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Bessie. Appreciate that you've had a wonderful experience with us and we'll keep up the good work.

Sam.B

Sam.BPerth, WA

Great Service!!!!!

Australia post have always been ontime and fast, i have never had a late parcel ever.
A few weeks ago i ordered about 10 packages to my house when i was in europe. I was not able to be there to receive them so i easily sent them to my local post office with the ease of using the Australia Post app.
And a few weeks later when i went to collect my packages the two staff members were happy to see me and hand me over my safely kept parcels.

Thanks AUS Post!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Sam. I'm glad we've been able to help you out with your large orders and get them to you safely.

chris

chris

Reliable and inexpensive

I use Australia Post to send all my items that I sell on eBay and I find that the postal rates are very competitive and the service is reliable with excellent tracking details so that items can be traced it any stage in the postal chain

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you for the great feedback, Chris. I'm glad we've been able to support your Ebay business :)

Banksy

BanksyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s good, then it’s bad

First up Parcel Locker is great, having used it for the first time i wish i could use it all the time. The pro’s: convenient, easy, 24/7. The con’s: Most online stores don’t advertise who their delivery partner is, and as you can only use AusPost to deliver to Parcel Lockers you end up getting parcel post and then comes the next problem ..

The local Post Office is no longer open on Saturday mornings. 9-5 Monday to Friday is really not convenient, unless you happen to both work and live near your PO.

So much potential, let down by these small, yet large, issues.

Zach

ZachGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Constantly Improving!

Using Auspost services has been getting a lot easier and more convenient over the last couple of years and this is a great. I receive parcels on-time and also the delivery and tracking tools sent to my phone and email are really good.

rpar

rparMelbourne

Bottles Did Not Break

I received a package today and despite the fact that the sender did not secure them or wrap them Australia post managed to deliver them intact. I have received packages packed in a similar manner in plastic bags.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Amazing to hear rpar! Thanks for the review :)

Priscila

patience

Wanted to say.. your service was once very good, can we get back to that? I'm sorry AP, for me it's better to use a courier mostly. 'Cos letters disappear into your system for a week at a time.. Express Post isn't that .. your couriers don't seem to even ring the bell sometimes. When I contact the local distrib, no-one knows what is happening .. really? So when things improve I'll be back :)

Gez

Thank you Priscilla for looking at this. I wish you all the best at Aust Post. I guess I have moved on

Sabine

SabinePerth, WA

Affordable and easy

I sent a package in the category 500-1000 grams from Perth to Sydney and it arrived on time without any problems. Satchel and tracking service are included in the price (11.50). Good deal & service!

jed the dog

jed the dogMid North Coast, NSW

Delivery with a smile

I live remotely and my australia post delivery man always delivers my parcels with care and a smile. I have no complaints! I often get live plants and they are always in excellent condition.

Dolly

DollyCentral Queensland, QLD

very efficient informative service

I'm always notified where my parcel is on the chain of travel. Via email and sms. I also always know when it will be at the post office to collect via this method and a card in my letter box. Which I don't often check.
It always arrives in a timely fashion, and in perfect condition.
I use this service a great deal as I shop online often.

Sarah Stuart

Sarah StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online shop

Shopping online for my son is so much easier
I love it and I’m always super happy with the delivery times as it’s always quick
Thanks Australia post for always making life easy

Charm D.

Charm D.Sydney, NSW

Awesome excellent service

I am a sender and I am so happy that the package was received by my colleague at the expected date, plus the item was delivered in good condition and she was so happy about it.

Deb E

Deb ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived on time and driver was very courteous

Never had any problems with Australia Post parcel deliveries. The drivers have always been cheerful and courteous. Our address is not easy to find but they have never had any issues.

Mary

Mary

Excellent service!

Package arrived 2 days early. Packaging in good condition and the product is undamaged. Tracking info great. I am one happy customer and will use this service when sending packages.

4.2
3.5
Gloria Elleanor

Gloria ElleanorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job

I received my parcel just at the expected time and in good condition. It was supplied with accurate tracking information as well and most of the time I should pick up my parcel in the closest post office.

Kristi J.

Kristi J.

Fast delivery

My parcel was delivered before the expected delivery date. Delivery person was very nice and cheerful. I have never had any problems with deliveries from Australia post. Very happy customer

ChrisW

ChrisWSouthwest, VIC

Fast delivery

I just love that when I placed my order Aus post was so fast with the deliver of my product. It made my shopping experience so much better when my parcel was delivered to my door within 2 business days. Thanks guys.

Perrina

Perrina

Hassle free parcel post

Parcel came sooner than expected and in good condition. parcel was carded with clear instructions of where to pickup and times for pickup. Post office staff were efficient in locating package in storage area. Very happy.

Mehhh

Had a parcel shipped from Vic to Sydney. Somehow the parcel ended up in Darwin for some unknown reason. Parcel eventually arrived but it took 3 weeks to get here.

Ann N

Ann N

Good , safe delivery .

Received in due time and in perfect condition with up to date tracking info to the receiver.
Good service and prompt delivery.
One very satisfied Australia Post customer who will certainly use this service again.

Jason

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for Parcel R637183032518961 to 2747. Transferred from Chullora NSW to Redbank Qld????
Thanks,J

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jason,

I'm not sure why R637183032518961 ended up detouring via Qld since it does seem to be going to 2747. The sorters in Brissy will have picked up on the discrepancy when they sorted it on Monday, so going by our current delivery time frames between Qld and NSW, I'd expect delivery on Monday.

Alice

jenp

jenpasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I was expecting a delivery on Friday 30/04, my parcel said it was onboard for delivery but I never received it. Now it is showi g as 'delayed'. What has happened? My tracking number is XB35001450

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jenp,

I can see why you'd be worried! If your parcel was showing "onboard for delivery" last week it should have been delivered that day.

As it hasn't been, please fill in this form here https://tinyurl.com/3wd6ds7x so we can investigate with the driver for you.

Alice

Tony

Tonyasked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I've been waiting for a parcel for a week now, apparently the machines had trouble reading the address label and it was stuck in Brisbane. Could you have a look and let me know how it's going please? The tracking No is R431695012409498006120907

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Tony,

I've had a look at R431695012409498006120907 and based on the scan I can see from yesterday, it looks like any issues we were having have been corrected. I'd allow until Thursday for it to be delivered, but if not, let us know again and we can get an investigation underway.

- Cat

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Jetpets