Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 5 of 5)

chris
chris

Reliable and inexpensive

I use Australia Post to send all my items that I sell on eBay and I find that the postal rates are very competitive and the service is reliable with excellent tracking details so that items can be traced it any stage in the postal chain

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you for the great feedback, Chris. I'm glad we've been able to support your Ebay business :)

~ Mikey

Banksy
BanksyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s good, then it’s bad

First up Parcel Locker is great, having used it for the first time i wish i could use it all the time. The pro’s: convenient, easy, 24/7. The con’s: Most online stores don’t advertise who their delivery partner is, and as you can only use AusPost to deliver to Parcel Lockers you end up getting parcel post and then comes the next problem ..

The local Post Office is no longer open on Saturday mornings. 9-5 Monday to Friday is really not convenient, unless you happen to both work and live near your PO.

So much potential, let down by these small, yet large, issues.

Zach
ZachGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Constantly Improving!

Using Auspost services has been getting a lot easier and more convenient over the last couple of years and this is a great. I receive parcels on-time and also the delivery and tracking tools sent to my phone and email are really good.

Couriers

rpar
rparMelbourne

Bottles Did Not Break

I received a package today and despite the fact that the sender did not secure them or wrap them Australia post managed to deliver them intact. I have received packages packed in a similar manner in plastic bags.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Amazing to hear rpar! Thanks for the review :)

Priscila

Sabine
SabinePerth, WA

Affordable and easy

I sent a package in the category 500-1000 grams from Perth to Sydney and it arrived on time without any problems. Satchel and tracking service are included in the price (11.50). Good deal & service!

jed the dog
jed the dogMid North Coast, NSW

Delivery with a smile

I live remotely and my australia post delivery man always delivers my parcels with care and a smile. I have no complaints! I often get live plants and they are always in excellent condition.

Dolly
DollyCentral Queensland, QLD

very efficient informative service

I'm always notified where my parcel is on the chain of travel. Via email and sms. I also always know when it will be at the post office to collect via this method and a card in my letter box. Which I don't often check.
It always arrives in a timely fashion, and in perfect condition.
I use this service a great deal as I shop online often.

Charm D.
Charm D.Sydney, NSW

Awesome excellent service

I am a sender and I am so happy that the package was received by my colleague at the expected date, plus the item was delivered in good condition and she was so happy about it.

Deb E
Deb ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived on time and driver was very courteous

Never had any problems with Australia Post parcel deliveries. The drivers have always been cheerful and courteous. Our address is not easy to find but they have never had any issues.

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Couriers

Gloria Elleanor
Gloria ElleanorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job

I received my parcel just at the expected time and in good condition. It was supplied with accurate tracking information as well and most of the time I should pick up my parcel in the closest post office.

Ann N
Ann N

Good , safe delivery .

Received in due time and in perfect condition with up to date tracking info to the receiver.
Good service and prompt delivery.
One very satisfied Australia Post customer who will certainly use this service again.

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Mic M.
Mic M.Sydney, NSW

What is going on with all the negative reviews?

Zadia J.
Zadia J.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I accidentally hit the delivered button on tracking app and I can’t reverse it. Will my parcel still be delivered?

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Casey K.Australia Post

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Zoom2u