Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 5 of 6)

RockinRem

RockinRemPerth, WA

Standard Post from Coastal Central NSW to South Queensland in about sixteen hours!!!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for sharing the good news around! So glad and happy you're happy with our services :)

PixieJo

PixieJo

TELEPHONE SERVICE EXCELLENT

I had someone else's parcel delivered to me and I didn't receive my own parcel! I called Australia Post head office and within 5 minutes the driver was back at my door to sort the situation out and swap the parcels. Excellent service. The man on the phone was extremely thorough and the driver was very friendly and apologetic.

Ayrgirl21

Ayrgirl21North Queensland, QLD

Great Australian Service

Australia Post is a great, safe, easy and prompt service to get your parcels delivered through. They service is very reliable and I will always use this service for delivery of my parcels.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for sharing, Ayrgirl21. I'm glad we've been able to provide a reliable service and we'll continue to improve to ensure we keep providing an excellent service to our consumers.

Jo-Ann R.

Jo-Ann R.Wimmera, VIC

Excellent service!

Cheers to Australia Post for providing this service. My recent purchase arrived in excellent condition with the bonus of excellent customer service that was friendly & efficient. My parcel was easily tracked and arrived in a timely manner. Bravo!

Michael M.Australia Post

Great news to hear Jo-Ann. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Chris Adlard

Chris AdlardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Australia Post - huge improvement in recent months

I'm very impressed by the improvements to the Australia Post service. A year or so ago, post was very slow to arrive and there were often problems of some kind along the way. Now, my parcels are arriving reliably within two or three days within Australia. Tracking codes are provided so I can see exactly where my parcel is on its journey. I get an SMS the day before delivery and another SMS to say my parcel is at the post office (we have cards left in our letterbox). I now only buy goods which are delivered via Australia Post. Sending items is handled in the same way with tracking codes and notifications. Well done Australia Post :)

Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Fast Service!!

Great service. Reasonable rates for the service provided. Parcel arrived safely and was delivered without any problems!! Good communication and had the ability to track the progress of the delivery online!!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Wendy. It's great to hear that we've provided great communication when receiving items. We'll keep up the good work.

KerriNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent service.

Australia Post parcel service was fantastic. I was sending a parcel to WA and the service given was excellent . They even tried to work out a cheaper way for me to send it. I highly recommend Australia Post Ulverstone in Tasmania.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for sharing, Kerri. I'll be definitely letting Ulverstone know so they can be recognised for their efforts.

Kerri

Thank you Mikey it's a pleasure. I can say it was an outstanding service I received. Kerri

D Johnston

D Johnston

Parcels by mail

Any parcels I need posted or delivered I simply take to the local Post Office at Hurstbridge or Diamond Creek.The staff are always so polite and helpful .The delivery drivers who bring parcels to my home are just as friendly and well mannered.Thank you .

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for the review D, this is great to hear that our system has been easy to use for your deliveries.

Tanya.wallis

Tanya.wallisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never get rid of Australia post.

I have sent many parcels within Australia and found their tracking records very good. I have also received many parcels and been notified well in advance when they were arriving.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Tanya. i';m glad the tracking service has provided you with essential updates to keep you notified.

SKD123Sydney, NSW

Amazing CS support

Staff are always super helpful. Usually on time, for sending and receiving. Both customer care helpline and staff in my local post shop in Coogee, are always so helpful, would recommend!

SKD123

Yesss that’s the one! TY :)

Michael M.Australia Post

I've passed that on for you so they get the recognition they deserve. Thanks for sharing.

Bessie Koutsou

Bessie KoutsouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Point on Delivery!

I was kept to date with every step of my products delivery. From packaging, and of each process, until delivery. Great outcome! Thank you Australia Post! You guys are awesome!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Bessie. Appreciate that you've had a wonderful experience with us and we'll keep up the good work.

Tanya G.

Tanya G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Safe delivery option

I live on an area where I don't like having packages delivered because of thieves, having a parcel post address, where I can safely pick up my packages at no charge is a godsend, thank you Australia post.

Priscila L.Australia Post

No thank you Tanya for being a loyal customer and sharing your awesome experiences with us, it's great that you're happy with us :)

Sam.B

Sam.BPerth, WA

Great Service!!!!!

Australia post have always been ontime and fast, i have never had a late parcel ever.
A few weeks ago i ordered about 10 packages to my house when i was in europe. I was not able to be there to receive them so i easily sent them to my local post office with the ease of using the Australia Post app.
And a few weeks later when i went to collect my packages the two staff members were happy to see me and hand me over my safely kept parcels.

Thanks AUS Post!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Sam. I'm glad we've been able to help you out with your large orders and get them to you safely.

chris

chris

Reliable and inexpensive

I use Australia Post to send all my items that I sell on eBay and I find that the postal rates are very competitive and the service is reliable with excellent tracking details so that items can be traced it any stage in the postal chain

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you for the great feedback, Chris. I'm glad we've been able to support your Ebay business :)

4.2
3.5
Zach

ZachGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Constantly Improving!

Using Auspost services has been getting a lot easier and more convenient over the last couple of years and this is a great. I receive parcels on-time and also the delivery and tracking tools sent to my phone and email are really good.

Trick T.

Trick T.Sydney, NSW

Shipped fast!

I was sending a stuffed toy someone had purchased from me from blacktown and they recieved the toy within 2 days!!! I am very happy with the posting as well as the staff.

rpar

rparMelbourne

Bottles Did Not Break

I received a package today and despite the fact that the sender did not secure them or wrap them Australia post managed to deliver them intact. I have received packages packed in a similar manner in plastic bags.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Amazing to hear rpar! Thanks for the review :)

Sabine

SabinePerth, WA

Affordable and easy

I sent a package in the category 500-1000 grams from Perth to Sydney and it arrived on time without any problems. Satchel and tracking service are included in the price (11.50). Good deal & service!

jed the dog

jed the dogMid North Coast, NSW

Delivery with a smile

I live remotely and my australia post delivery man always delivers my parcels with care and a smile. I have no complaints! I often get live plants and they are always in excellent condition.

Dolly

DollyCentral Queensland, QLD

very efficient informative service

I'm always notified where my parcel is on the chain of travel. Via email and sms. I also always know when it will be at the post office to collect via this method and a card in my letter box. Which I don't often check.
It always arrives in a timely fashion, and in perfect condition.
I use this service a great deal as I shop online often.

Ryan L.asked

Waiting on 33A38148341401000930806

Says delayed. Waiting to be processed for delivery since 8th May and no update yet. Please advise? Been couple of days and nothing has changed

Hi Ryan,

I'm sorry that you're still waiting on this one. It does seem to be running late as delivery would have been expected by Monday the 10th. Hopefully it turns up tomorrow for you.

Ryan L.

There’s been no update on the item since 8th May why is that?

Alice F.Australia Post

It's hard to say at this point Ryan,

It's either running late and hasn't arrived at your delivery centre yet, or it's been lost in transit. At this point the odds are that it's late though.

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update on parcel EBA02113272901008320900.
No scanning 1 week since posting via letter box.
Thanks,J

Destination 4122

Casey K.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

Looks like it's out for delivery today :)

I can see it was posted in WA which explains why there wasn't a scan for such a long period of time as the parcel needed to make it to a facility in QLD.

Posting at a post office rather than in a street box will ensure a parcel receives a lodgement scan but whenever posting in a box, make sure to allow enough time for it to reach a facility close to it's destination. You can check current estimated delivery times here:

Jasonasked

Hello,
Need update for Parcel R637183032518961 to 2747. Transferred from Chullora NSW to Redbank Qld????
Thanks,J

Hi Jason,

I'm not sure why R637183032518961 ended up detouring via Qld since it does seem to be going to 2747. The sorters in Brissy will have picked up on the discrepancy when they sorted it on Monday, so going by our current delivery time frames between Qld and NSW, I'd expect delivery on Monday.

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Jetpets