Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 5 of 11)

Gus T.Port Sorell

Tracking does not help..!!

Michael M.Australia Post
Gus T.

Thank you for reply Michael, I have found that delivery has greatly improved, in fact I can report that a parcel recently posted in QLD did arrive in 5 days... with a weekend in the middle... so well done... Cheers Gus.

Rob P.
Rob P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service in tough conditions

The deliverers are always so friendly and highly professional
It is so handy to have the parcel delivered to the front door
Keep up the great work, Australia Post workers, well done

Other Couriers

3 parcels no show in 3 weeks .

I have 2 domestic & 1 international package dissapear in Australia. Would have to assume there are some auspost employees out there using the Covid Viris as an excuse to steal parcels. Knowing that the Covid 19 Viris as their excuse / crutch. This is why we need more than just a monopoly in the Australian marketplace.

Emily L
Emily LPerth, WA

Speedy service

I order a lot of items online and I have never had any issues with AUS post! They are always friendly and on time. I am very happy with their service

Chris Abbott
Chris AbbottSydney, NSW

Very satisfying

I use this service often to send parcels to my daughter who is living and working overseas. The delivery is very timely and my packages always arrive in excellent condition. Pricing for sending is comparable to using a courier service

Helen6264
Helen6264AU

Slow and slower

Aus Post, by definition, has one job. To deliver post!

Slow, lost, tracking that doesn't update. I have multiple parcels as both sender and receiver, that are either taking a ridiculously long time, or deemed "lost in transit".

And not just in the current climate. A year ago, I posted birthday present was posted express from WA to Melbourne. I watched it on tracking go back and forth THREE times between Perth and Melbourne!

Once I contacted Aus Post it was finally delivered to the address in Melbourne, 17 days after posting it Express.

ajb0490
ajb0490Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Disgusting.

Everyone review bombing should be ashamed, circumstances are completely out of the control of Aus post. If the delay of your online shopping is your primary concern you've got nothing to complain about. Be grateful you have running hot water, a meal on the table and a roof over your head. Be patient and considerate and maybe avoid online shopping for at least the next 6 months if the above is too difficult for you.

CNRSouth West, WA

Over 4 weeks and still waiting for parcel from Vic to WA

Australia Post delivery services always has and always will be substandard. Now they can hide behind the covid-19 as an excuse for delays , when in fact hasn’t changed much than before.
I have been waiting again for a parcel for over 4 weeks - not unusual for people in WA, but at least ,could they update the tracking once?? Still saying received by Australia Post on the 15th March but nothing since.
*My P.B with them was a year ago it took 3 1/2 weeks to receive an item that was sent only 150km away.

CNR

Was delivered 28th April - it took 44 days, I now have another item sent from SA to WA on the 6th April & still not received (7/5) -31 days & counting.

Michelle
MichelleMount Gambier

Snail mail.

Julz
Julz

Great accurate tracking information, comes on time and in good condition, Australia post is a company l completely trust , always reliable and good communication , for example l was left a msg to pick up parcel as l was not home , other times l received notification that parcel delivered and it was , love their service

Mary Glavic
Mary GlavicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So lucky to be receiving everything delivered theses days. And when you open the door after your contact less delivery a way and a smile from the courier at his van!

Leonie
LeonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thank you Australia Post for my delivery s during isolation , you guys are doing an amazing job. You have taken the stress from my family by bringing our things safely to our doors thanks guys

Ibne F.Australia Post

Good afternoon Leonie, thanks a lot for your feedback. Stay safe and have a nice weekend :)

Regards
Ibne

Imprezzza
ImprezzzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fastest Postage Ever

I've sent packages in the past and some were a few days late but they pretty much all got there in timely manner. I do recommend Australia Post. Simple easy.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Kristina, thanks a lot for such a fantastic review

Regards
Ibne

David MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Postie

I get a lot of Products delivered by Australia Post. Our Motor Bike Postie & Van Postie are both Fantastic , The product Packaging is always put in the box or he will bring up to the front door if it will not fit. The Van Postie is the same. As i am home most of the time i will meet them at the post box or at the door and are always greeted with a big smile and a friendly Hello. They might be a Small part of a Huge Company, But i think there service is the best Advertising any brand could want for.

david morrow 43 Northgateway langwarrin dm0448128484@gmail.com

Dennis
DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australia Post

An average to poor service. The time taken to deliver mail locally can be three to five days. To Perth it can take around 10 days !! Costs to mail both letters and packages go up as service goes down. I am not sure this sort of service warrants a CEO earning a salary of around $3 Million per year

Zadia J.
Zadia J.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I accidentally hit the delivered button on tracking app and I can’t reverse it. Will my parcel still be delivered?

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Casey K.Australia Post

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Zoom2u