Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 6 of 15)

Manny

MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

Aman Saxena

Aman SaxenaSydney, NSW

On Time delivery & effective tracking system

In this unprecedent situation of COVID-19, I have received all my 4 Online shopping delivery from various portal thru Australia Post always on time, contactless with effective tracking mechanism in placed. Even received status of my delivery thru sms or email time to time. Really appreciated the effort and delivery mechanism established in AusPost. Thank you for your remarkable job.

Thanks Aman :)

Marilyn M.

Marilyn M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent delivery service

Prompt notification. Quick delivery of large and small parcels. Reasonable prices. Parcels always arrive in good order. A tracking number is supplied for easy tracking of a parcel. Courteous staff to assist at counter.

Thanks Marilyn :)

Amanda C

Amanda CIllawarra, NSW

Very reliable

I use aus post every week and it’s one of the best services out there!
My items always arrive undamaged and on time, thank you.

I send warm hugs to everyone working around the clock during these unprecedented times.

Believeyoume

BelieveyoumeDarling Downs, QLD

Unprofessional...

1st parcel i bought was worth 250$ and was left in the dirt in my front yard about 3 feet from the road after saying ill be home to sign for it.
2nd parcel was worth 90$ that was given to my neighbour who lives beside me which he later gave to me that day.
My 3rd parcel is valued at 30$, its been 10 days since order approved and no updates or anything. Called the courier and the sender (target) who were both really rude and could not tell me when my parcel is coming. Have since sent in a complaint through the ombudsmen.

Mottra

Mottra

Australia Post is a disgrace.

Nearly 4 weeks to deliver a very small package from Brisbane to Adelaide, traveling via Perth!
Another package took 3 weeks from Sydney to Adelaide Using the Cornavirus is just an excuse for incompetence.

Tony N

Tony NMELBOURNE

The worst postal service in Australia by far

I have purchased dozens of items online over the past couple of years and most of them, unfortunately used Australia Post. The few that used other couriers all were delivered, but about 9 out of 10 Aus Post deliveries were a case of getting a card in my mail box and having to pick my packages up at the depot. I know for virtually every case I was home on the day of delivery, but the courier didn't even attempt to come to the door - just slipped a card in the mail box. I am so sick and tired of this horrendous service - it amounts to robbery because I pay premium price to get the package at my door, but I end up having to collect it myself!

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerPerth, WA

Appalling service

Waiting 3 weeks for a parcel from over east, then they only delivered half the package. After lodging a query they finally delivered the second part of the package (that was all shipped together under the one tracking number). Its insane that I can order items from London and arrive in 3 days but items within Autralia can take three weeks!

Janine K.

Janine K.South East Queensland, QLD

Ongoing improvement

I have received the packages on time and left in good conditions. The postman used to leave the pick up card in our mailbox, even though we were home and the packages were small. But it seems he doesn't do that anymore.

Mitch

Mitch

Can always rely on Aus Post!

I’ve used Australia Post for most of my life. I have tried other postal services but you never get the same customer service levels or the peace of mind that the package will arrive safely. You may pay less for other services but it will somehow get “lost” and it’s a mission and a half to track the package down. So that’s why I choose Aus Post. Definitely recommend and is my go to postal service. It’s a no brainer.

Maria

Maria

Outstanding Postie

Our postie in Eltham always goes above and beyond waving to all as she delivers. Going out od her way to ensure our mail is safe and taking personal care.

Vivien

VivienVictoria

Your Delivery Staff Never Tried to Deliver

I was at home all day on last Monday, waiting for my parcel to arrive. I ended up receiving a 'not-at-home' card. This has happened too many times. Please ensure that your delivery staff actually knock on our front doors hard and wait for at least 1-2 minutes before vanishing. Thank you and looking forward to your improved service.

Patrick M.

Patrick M.Perth, WA

Tracking does not work

NickPerth, WA

As bad as it get

Rob P.

Rob P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service in tough conditions

The deliverers are always so friendly and highly professional
It is so handy to have the parcel delivered to the front door
Keep up the great work, Australia Post workers, well done

Damon T.

Damon T.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice

Adelle

Adelleasked

Hello,
Had No tracking updates since 31st #R539102003103093
Will tracking be updated soon?
Thank you.

Hi Adelle,

Yes, this looks to be coming across to Victoria from WA. We'll see a tracking event once it does reach a facility in Victoria. Parcel's typically take around a week or so to make the journey across so a tracking update may be likely over the weekend or early next week. Please allow a little additional time at the moment though as the lockdown may be affecting some transport and processing in and out of Melbourne.

doug m.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I ordered a parcel through e bay that was received by Australia Post at 9:12 am on the 16th and the tracking has not updated once since, not even to say that it’s ‘On its way’ my tracking number is R433631013269887006120906

Hey Doug,

We'd definitely expect further tracking updates well by now. Please let the ebay seller know this hasn't arrived so that they can chase this up with us for you.

doug m.

Yeah, the seller wasn’t much help, just telling me that it would arrive by Tuesday but without any tracking updates I’m worried

Casey K.Australia Post

Looks like it's out for delivery today Doug :)

Sorry to hear the seller wasn't too helpful but glad you notified them as this would have allowed for further dispute resolution through eBay were you not to receive the delivery. Glad to see that isn't necessary though and that the parcel is out to you today.

-Casey

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Other Couriers