Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 6 of 7)

Wendy
WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Fast Service!!

Great service. Reasonable rates for the service provided. Parcel arrived safely and was delivered without any problems!! Good communication and had the ability to track the progress of the delivery online!!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Wendy. It's great to hear that we've provided great communication when receiving items. We'll keep up the good work.

KerriNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent service.

Australia Post parcel service was fantastic. I was sending a parcel to WA and the service given was excellent . They even tried to work out a cheaper way for me to send it. I highly recommend Australia Post Ulverstone in Tasmania.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for sharing, Kerri. I'll be definitely letting Ulverstone know so they can be recognised for their efforts.

Kerri

Thank you Mikey it's a pleasure. I can say it was an outstanding service I received. Kerri

D Johnston
D Johnston

Parcels by mail

Any parcels I need posted or delivered I simply take to the local Post Office at Hurstbridge or Diamond Creek.The staff are always so polite and helpful .The delivery drivers who bring parcels to my home are just as friendly and well mannered.Thank you .

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for the review D, this is great to hear that our system has been easy to use for your deliveries.

Tanya.wallis
Tanya.wallisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never get rid of Australia post.

I have sent many parcels within Australia and found their tracking records very good. I have also received many parcels and been notified well in advance when they were arriving.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Tanya. i';m glad the tracking service has provided you with essential updates to keep you notified.

SKD123Sydney, NSW

Amazing CS support

Staff are always super helpful. Usually on time, for sending and receiving. Both customer care helpline and staff in my local post shop in Coogee, are always so helpful, would recommend!

SKD123

Yesss that’s the one! TY :)

Michael M.Australia Post

I've passed that on for you so they get the recognition they deserve. Thanks for sharing.

Bessie Koutsou
Bessie KoutsouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Point on Delivery!

I was kept to date with every step of my products delivery. From packaging, and of each process, until delivery. Great outcome! Thank you Australia Post! You guys are awesome!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Bessie. Appreciate that you've had a wonderful experience with us and we'll keep up the good work.

Sam.B
Sam.BPerth, WA

Great Service!!!!!

Australia post have always been ontime and fast, i have never had a late parcel ever.
A few weeks ago i ordered about 10 packages to my house when i was in europe. I was not able to be there to receive them so i easily sent them to my local post office with the ease of using the Australia Post app.
And a few weeks later when i went to collect my packages the two staff members were happy to see me and hand me over my safely kept parcels.

Thanks AUS Post!

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, Sam. I'm glad we've been able to help you out with your large orders and get them to you safely.

chris
chris

Reliable and inexpensive

I use Australia Post to send all my items that I sell on eBay and I find that the postal rates are very competitive and the service is reliable with excellent tracking details so that items can be traced it any stage in the postal chain

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you for the great feedback, Chris. I'm glad we've been able to support your Ebay business :)

Banksy
BanksyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s good, then it’s bad

First up Parcel Locker is great, having used it for the first time i wish i could use it all the time. The pro’s: convenient, easy, 24/7. The con’s: Most online stores don’t advertise who their delivery partner is, and as you can only use AusPost to deliver to Parcel Lockers you end up getting parcel post and then comes the next problem ..

The local Post Office is no longer open on Saturday mornings. 9-5 Monday to Friday is really not convenient, unless you happen to both work and live near your PO.

So much potential, let down by these small, yet large, issues.

Zach
ZachGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Constantly Improving!

Using Auspost services has been getting a lot easier and more convenient over the last couple of years and this is a great. I receive parcels on-time and also the delivery and tracking tools sent to my phone and email are really good.

rpar
rparMelbourne

Bottles Did Not Break

I received a package today and despite the fact that the sender did not secure them or wrap them Australia post managed to deliver them intact. I have received packages packed in a similar manner in plastic bags.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Amazing to hear rpar! Thanks for the review :)

Priscila

patience

Wanted to say.. your service was once very good, can we get back to that? I'm sorry AP, for me it's better to use a courier mostly. 'Cos letters disappear into your system for a week at a time.. Express Post isn't that .. your couriers don't seem to even ring the bell sometimes. When I contact the local distrib, no-one knows what is happening .. really? So when things improve I'll be back :)

Gez

Thank you Priscilla for looking at this. I wish you all the best at Aust Post. I guess I have moved on

Sabine
SabinePerth, WA

Affordable and easy

I sent a package in the category 500-1000 grams from Perth to Sydney and it arrived on time without any problems. Satchel and tracking service are included in the price (11.50). Good deal & service!

jed the dog
jed the dogMid North Coast, NSW

Delivery with a smile

I live remotely and my australia post delivery man always delivers my parcels with care and a smile. I have no complaints! I often get live plants and they are always in excellent condition.

Dolly
DollyCentral Queensland, QLD

very efficient informative service

I'm always notified where my parcel is on the chain of travel. Via email and sms. I also always know when it will be at the post office to collect via this method and a card in my letter box. Which I don't often check.
It always arrives in a timely fashion, and in perfect condition.
I use this service a great deal as I shop online often.

Lei Z.asked

Hi AuPost,

My track number is 33D9A222321701000935005. The status of my parcel is stuck on Its being prepared. The sender said the item has been picked up yesterday morning. I’d like to know when will the status be updated. I am worried that the parcel is lost or stolen

Casey K.Australia Post

Hi Lei,

We'd normally expect to see a tracking update once it has been picked up. Are you sure it's been picked up by us or could it be that your sender is actually shipping this from overseas with a different carrier before it gets lodged with us? That's a pretty common arrangement these days.

I'd recommend getting back in touch with your sender and asking them to contact us so that we can confirm the parcel has been posted with us and look into why there is no tracking event to advise this if that is the case.

-Casey

Lei Z.

The send confirmed the item has been picked up by staff from Australia Post in Tuesday morning, 15/06/2021. And it’s domestic parcel from Sydney

Casey K.Australia Post

Thanks Lei,

It's definitely odd not to see that on the tracking. Also, the return address on the parcel is in Victoria and the shipping information has been submitted to us in Melbourne at the Mount Waverley Business Hub.

If it was being posted from Sydney though, delivery to your location would be expected tomorrow or Monday. If you don't receive it by then and there still aren't any tracking updates, please ask your sender to contact us.

Jason
Jasonasked

Hello,
Receiver .Parcel R460808003427195 showing as delivered 15/6. 2.51pm . Parcel not received.
Not found. Was home at the time. Not in post box or in safe space.
Thanks,J

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey Jason,

I'm sorry to hear this. We'll need to get an investigation started, so please give us a call on 13 13 18 or reach out on Facebook or Twitter.

- Cat

Damon T.
Damon T.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Zoom2u