Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 6 of 9)

honesty

honestysydney

Always outstanding

Just cant give aust post a high enough review. Never been let down by their service and our 2 local agents - berowra and berowra heights are outstanding. I always use them as they are the cheapest and best. I sell alot online and use them at least once a week and never had an issue.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your honesty :) we love compliments about our service. I'm glad to hear we've never let you down and help your business thrive!!

Margaret

MargaretPerth, WA

Fast delivery

I was amazed at how fast the delivery was. The pricing was also rather competetive. Very friendly and helpful staff, who were extremely patient while I tried to find the postal address for my item

Priscila L.Australia Post

Who doesn't love a fast delivery Margaret! Glad you're happy with our services and prices. Have a great one!

Lillian

LillianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient and Transparent!

I ordered an electronic package online. A postie from Australia Post delivered it to my home but I was at work. He called me through my ring doorbell and waited till I responded. He was very easy to communicate with. Instead of leaving the package on the porch he left a card for me to pick it up my local post office. I appreciate how diligent he was. Thank-you!

Natasha

NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gets there on time and safely

My items always arrive safely and on time. These days it takes a week for a standard letter interstate but you can pay for express if needed. I feel safe to send anything as it always make it to the other address safety.

Madeleine

MadeleineFar North Queensland, QLD

perrfect

arrived on time and in perfect condition tracking information was supplies and correct also advised on the day package was to arrive and advised when it had been delivered very professional

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the awesome review :) glad to hear it was great.

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Helen Martin

Helen MartinFar North Queensland, QLD

Right on time

Yes, as a matter of fact it arrived earlier than anticipated and in excellent condition. The tracking information was very helpful. I always receive excellent service when I purchase online through My Haircare.

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome to hear Helen!! :)

Review collected in partnership with Australia Post

Bicanoo

Bicanoo

Much improved service

Oz Post have lifted their game over the last few years and dealing with them and their parcel delivery service has been really positive. I send all over the country and all over the world and I've even 'lost' a few parcels along the way. But Ozzie Post manage to find my parcel everytime. The service is inexpensive compared to other overseas parcel services. I think we have one of the best services in the world.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the great review Bicanoo, it's great we're able to help you out with sending parcels all over the world for a good price, who doesn't love cheap costs :)

M Fritchley

M FritchleySydney, NSW

The convenience is FANTASTIC

I use the MyBusiness Post Service online. Sending out parcels are so quick, I can either print the label and drop it off to a local post office OR I can pay $1 and it will be collected from me! The service is Quick and has a tracking facility - I can even use the website to get prices on how much sending a parcel might cost.
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT.

Priscila L.Australia Post

MyPost Business is so good and handy :) I'm glad it's been working great for you.

bella r m

bella r mSouthern and Hills, SA

Our business is reliant on Australia Post parcel delivery service.

We use Australia Post exclusively as our delivery service and have been happy with the time frames quoted and delivered to our clients.
Our concern is always breakage as a substantial amount of our packages are fragile. In over 900 parcels we have had only one breakage.
The tracking information is excellent to ensure our clients know their item will reach them in a timely manner.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Bella. I'm glad we've been a great service to your business and your consumers.

~ Mikey

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Australia Post Are My Heroes

As a serious online shopper, I rely heavily on our country's postal and courier services, and I feel Australia Post is one of the best.
My packages always arrive in perfect condition and on time. Sure I may have the odd late arrival but it's only a day or two and mostly due to holidays etc.
I always the best, up to date tracking available with text messages and emails included.
Australia Post is our leading postal service for a reason, give them a go.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the review Moonie. I'm glad we've supplied the best service to you and we'll keep innovating & improving to maintain that service. Enjoy your weekend.

~ Mikey

rebekah.howard1

rebekah.howard1AU

Always efficient. Great communication

Lately I have received a number of parcels sent through AP and have found the service to be excellent. I always get text messages and emails to tell me where it is and when it will be available for pick up. Our local small country town post office is particularly helpful as well.

Ken

Ken

Parcel tracking

I have had a lot of parcels delivered and tracked all of them ,they had always come the day that was stated. I haven’t had a problem with our parcel and letter deliveries.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review! Great to hear that your parcels arrive on time everytime!

Peg McMillan

Peg McMillanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Country Town Post Office Services

Living in a country town has its advantages. I have had a number of parcels delivered on the expected date, in excellent condition and with a smile and courteous manner.

Priscila L.Australia Post

That's great to hear Peg, hope it keeps up!

RockinRem

RockinRemPerth, WA

Standard Post from Coastal Central NSW to South Queensland in about sixteen hours!!!

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for sharing the good news around! So glad and happy you're happy with our services :)

PixieJo

PixieJo

TELEPHONE SERVICE EXCELLENT

I had someone else's parcel delivered to me and I didn't receive my own parcel! I called Australia Post head office and within 5 minutes the driver was back at my door to sort the situation out and swap the parcels. Excellent service. The man on the phone was extremely thorough and the driver was very friendly and apologetic.

Damon T.

Damon T.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

I have a parcel that's been stuck on "in transit" for a couple days now that just got updated to "waiting to be processed for delivery. Does this mean that it's no longer stuck in transit, or is it an automated response to being delayed?
2AP2873425

Howard
Howard

Can't help you Damon, sorry. Try waiting for it.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Damon,

I can see why you'd be confused! Looking at the scans we have it looks like the parcel arrived at the delivery centre on Tuesday, so should have gone out for delivery yesterday. While it will likely go out today, we can open an investigation with the delivery centre to confirm this if you want. Just send us the parcel and tracking details via Facebook PM or give us a call on 13 13 18.

Alice

Adelle

Adelleasked

Hello,
Had No tracking updates since 31st #R539102003103093
Will tracking be updated soon?
Thank you.

Hi Adelle,

Yes, this looks to be coming across to Victoria from WA. We'll see a tracking event once it does reach a facility in Victoria. Parcel's typically take around a week or so to make the journey across so a tracking update may be likely over the weekend or early next week. Please allow a little additional time at the moment though as the lockdown may be affecting some transport and processing in and out of Melbourne.

doug m.asked

Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi I ordered a parcel through e bay that was received by Australia Post at 9:12 am on the 16th and the tracking has not updated once since, not even to say that it’s ‘On its way’ my tracking number is R433631013269887006120906

Hey Doug,

We'd definitely expect further tracking updates well by now. Please let the ebay seller know this hasn't arrived so that they can chase this up with us for you.

doug m.

Yeah, the seller wasn’t much help, just telling me that it would arrive by Tuesday but without any tracking updates I’m worried

Casey K.Australia Post

Looks like it's out for delivery today Doug :)

Sorry to hear the seller wasn't too helpful but glad you notified them as this would have allowed for further dispute resolution through eBay were you not to receive the delivery. Glad to see that isn't necessary though and that the parcel is out to you today.

-Casey

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Other Couriers