Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) (page 7 of 7)

Listing monitored by Australia Post

Sabine
SabinePerth, WA

Affordable and easy

I sent a package in the category 500-1000 grams from Perth to Sydney and it arrived on time without any problems. Satchel and tracking service are included in the price (11.50). Good deal & service!

jed the dog
jed the dogMid North Coast, NSW

Delivery with a smile

I live remotely and my australia post delivery man always delivers my parcels with care and a smile. I have no complaints! I often get live plants and they are always in excellent condition.

Dolly
DollyCentral Queensland, QLD

very efficient informative service

I'm always notified where my parcel is on the chain of travel. Via email and sms. I also always know when it will be at the post office to collect via this method and a card in my letter box. Which I don't often check.
It always arrives in a timely fashion, and in perfect condition.
I use this service a great deal as I shop online often.

Sarah Stuart
Sarah StuartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online shop

Shopping online for my son is so much easier
I love it and I’m always super happy with the delivery times as it’s always quick
Thanks Australia post for always making life easy

Charm D.
Charm D.Sydney, NSW

Awesome excellent service

I am a sender and I am so happy that the package was received by my colleague at the expected date, plus the item was delivered in good condition and she was so happy about it.

Ann S
Ann SPerth, WA

Good delivery

The receiver, my parcel arrived on time and in good condition. I am blessed not to have any issues with my deliveries. Didn't have any issues with tracking and had good notifications.

Deb E
Deb ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived on time and driver was very courteous

Never had any problems with Australia Post parcel deliveries. The drivers have always been cheerful and courteous. Our address is not easy to find but they have never had any issues.

Mary
Mary

Excellent service!

Package arrived 2 days early. Packaging in good condition and the product is undamaged. Tracking info great. I am one happy customer and will use this service when sending packages.

Gloria Elleanor
Gloria ElleanorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job

I received my parcel just at the expected time and in good condition. It was supplied with accurate tracking information as well and most of the time I should pick up my parcel in the closest post office.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Issues with auspost website recognising my tracking number, which is worrisome. But a call to their customer service cleared things up very quickly. Grateful for the help, hope they can improve the website as there was no reason the number could not work.

Kristi J.
Kristi J.

Fast delivery

My parcel was delivered before the expected delivery date. Delivery person was very nice and cheerful. I have never had any problems with deliveries from Australia post. Very happy customer

ChrisW
ChrisWSouthwest, VIC

Fast delivery

I just love that when I placed my order Aus post was so fast with the deliver of my product. It made my shopping experience so much better when my parcel was delivered to my door within 2 business days. Thanks guys.

Rodson
RodsonSydney, NSW

Keeps on ruining my grass!!

The postie keeps on driving on my grass even after been told many times. He apologises every time and still does it because he thinks I can’t see and does it anyway! UNBELIEVABLE!!

Perrina
Perrina

Hassle free parcel post

Parcel came sooner than expected and in good condition. parcel was carded with clear instructions of where to pickup and times for pickup. Post office staff were efficient in locating package in storage area. Very happy.

Blake
BlakeSydney, NSW

I have never had a problem

Ashlee
AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

Was delivered a 2 kg car part today from ebay and the delivery driver was great. He knocked on my fence because we have a dog and waited for me to come out.

Hey Ashlee,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, this is great to hear. We hope you have a lovely week.

Ann N
Ann N

Good , safe delivery .

Received in due time and in perfect condition with up to date tracking info to the receiver.
Good service and prompt delivery.
One very satisfied Australia Post customer who will certainly use this service again.

Mic M.
Mic M.Sydney, NSW

What is going on with all the negative reviews?

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kind and thoughtful staff

It was extremely nice of Crystle from Australia Post to agree to provide a once off discretionary payment to cover the amount for something I never received so I am not out of pocket because the people at Heathwood LPO did not adequately check for identification when the article was collected.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Australia P.Australia Post

Jess
Jess asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hey, my package hasn't had a tracking update since 'we got it', item has been processed by Australia Post'. It was sent on the 23rd July and has just come up with an update today saying, 'delayed waiting to be processed for delivery'. Does this mean the item has been scanned and is now not lost? R236574024399663

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jess,

A lack of tracking updates in and of itself doesn't mean that a parcel is lost, as parcels don't get scanned every day or anything like that. Parcel Post is currently taking up to 8 business days to get to Metro WA according to our latest network stats, which would make today the final expected delivery date, so I wouldn't be surprised if it turned up out for delivery in the coming hours.

That being said, even if it's not delivered today, we wouldn't assume it's lost yet, just late. We don't mark a parcel as "officially" lost until we get at least a week past the expected delivery date without any tracking updates and there's no sign of it in our Lost and Found.

Don't worry. I'm sure it will turn up soon.

Alice

Jam S.
Jam S.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there, an item I posted has been stuck at the status "Delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery" for a few days now, tracking # RPP4463700510008623988608 - can I confirm this has reached the destination state (QLD)?

Bilal
Bilal

I don't work for post office, I'm a customer like you waiting for my delivery.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jam,

I can see that RPP4463700510008623988608 was loaded into your locker this morning, so yes, I *can* confirm it's in the destination state ;-)

Alice

John H
John Hasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Can you check what is going on with this package? It's very expensive and it has me worried because it was onboard for delivery on friday yet it never came and it didn't come today either. It was sent last monday.
#63303289141068

Cat P.Australia Post

Hey John,

That's odd. I'm sorry for any concern this has caused.

We'd like to get an investigation underway, so please reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter with your tracking number or give us a call on 13 13 18.

- Cat

See all Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard) questions

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives

Australia Post Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Zoom2u