Listing monitored by Australia Post

Rosemary McPeel, WA

On Board for Delivery in Victoria in 1 day after being sent and I am in WA

Millypilly
MillypillySouth East Queensland, QLD

You will get the parcel eventually

At the moment the post is so slow that I expect to wait for Metro Brisbane deliveries to take at least 3 weeks. If the parcel arrives before that it’s a bonus. The Aust Post Couriers have always been really pleasant and handle the packages with care. On a side note I have been getting deliveries from London via Fed Express that take less than a week.

Charchie
Charchie

Obviously lost my parcel but eventually delivered.

There weren't any responses to my online enquiries. The staff at the post office are just as puzzled as to why my parcel has been where it has (but here). Tracking is a joke. The ETA changes every day.
UPDATE: Parcel found and delivered. Finally spoke to someone on the phone and got the parcel 30 days after it was sent. Not awesome but at least it wasn't lost completely. I'd be looking elsewhere to send more valuable items.

flyhorse501
flyhorse501Sydney, NSW

A box of beer was missing in transit, but Australia post has recovered it and delivered it.

Purchased a box of beer from CUB on ebay three weeks ago, seller despatched my order very quickly. but the whole box was missing in transit.
It took more than one month for Australia post to recover it, it's very unpleasant experiences, but it's finally delivered.
Australia post deliveries are slow, but I have to admit, the delivery system is reliable.

Brandon
BrandonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Update Request

Shipping TypeDomestic
Alice F.Australia Post

Tracking updates are meaningless nonsense

Small parcel from Sydney to Bendigo;
Spent days at Sydney depot, then tracking advised me 6 days ago
‘Received by Australia Post for transportation to processing facility‘ in Adelaide!
What in heavens name does that actually mean anyway???
Since then, NOTHING!
Why send a package for Bendigo to South Australia?
I recently received a package from England to Bendigo in 5 days, with DHL so it can be done!

Chris
Chris
MJHenderson
MJHendersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Usually On time

I recently sent a parcel to my Grand daughter in Melbourne. As it was during a lock down period I expected some delay, but thought 5 days would be sufficient as it used to take just 4. The parcel did arrive and was delivered on a Sunday but it took 7 days to get there. It seems to take additional days to get from one major city to another and with tracking I could see the parcel had arrived at the handling center but for some reason took 2 days to travel 15 klm to my son's home. As Australia Post are an Essential service I would have thought there would be more consistent delivery times.

Melissa
Melissa

Online shopping deliveries

Postal delivery service had sunk to an all time low in Australia in the past few years but having recently bought a few things on line I must say that even despite Covid circulating they came in a very timely manner when I thought they would takeaway longer. Let’s hope this continues!

JaimePerth, WA

I’m USUALLY very comfortable using them, but now..

I have been using Australia Post for some time now, sending and receiving parcels through online purchase. All my items I send express and have never had a problem, however, recently have had an item I purchased, sent to the wrong house twice, sent back to the sender and is now apparently on its way to me, this has taken about a month. In saying this, Aus Post is usually great and the app and tracking is very easy to use.

Jaime

R243256014010401006120905 is the tracking and 41000912 is the enquiry number I believe

Jimmy
JimmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The good old Aussie snail mail.

I have never been in a rush for my items but if I ever was I hope there would be other delivery options. Australia post has great service and I have been assigned a certain delivery man he is really nice, During Covid-19, he would knock and run but earlier he would wait for an answer. It's good to know your delivery person.

Nothing is made in Australia anymore which means all items have to be shipped from overseas and everything takes too long to even get into the hands of Australia post also noticed every package arrives in Sydney before continuing the route to my door.

Love to support Australia post and am happy to continue to do so in the future.

Delivery TimeLate
Dave
DaveSoutheast, SA

Receiving and Sending parcels great service.

Receiving parcels, I always get an SMS/email keeping me informed and the driver is always courteous.
Sending parcels, purchase labels online and then the drop them off at my local post office or in a post box.
Parcels always arrive on time and in good condition.

Discostu75
Discostu75Sydney, NSW

A tough gig during tough times

Sold items through ebay/gumtree are arriving to my buyers quickly and without delay. I have only received positive feedback for buyers experience. Well done to the team at Australia Post.

1000chefs
1000chefs

Very good delivery service

Very good delivery service from start to finish with tracking numbers and estamit delivery times and dates for approximate time of drop off or other pick up location to nearest post office.

Zak
ZakGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

LOVING the (window) time frame of when my parcel will be delivered!!

I’m a regular user of Australia Post and have to say how much more CONVENIENT it has been since Australia Post have started informing me (of a window time frame eg. arriving today between 10-12pm) when my parcel arrives! I can organise my day with more confidence and make sure I’m home at those times. I had 2 parcels delivered today, both at different times and given a time frame for delivery for both…loving it!!

Cash Disappeared In Transit