Listing monitored by Australia Post

alexander
alexanderSouthwest, VIC

Late but okay experience

ordered a package from QLD to VIC, the package was held in dandenong facility for about a week but was delivered just fine a few days after the expected timeframe but at least it wasnt horrendously late or damaged. but thats probably the best you can expect these days

flyhorse501
flyhorse501Sydney, NSW

A box of beer was missing in transit, but Australia post has recovered it and delivered it.

Purchased a box of beer from CUB on ebay three weeks ago, seller despatched my order very quickly. but the whole box was missing in transit.
It took more than one month for Australia post to recover it, it's very unpleasant experiences, but it's finally delivered.
Australia post deliveries are slow, but I have to admit, the delivery system is reliable.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Tracking updates are meaningless nonsense

Small parcel from Sydney to Bendigo;
Spent days at Sydney depot, then tracking advised me 6 days ago
‘Received by Australia Post for transportation to processing facility‘ in Adelaide!
What in heavens name does that actually mean anyway???
Since then, NOTHING!
Why send a package for Bendigo to South Australia?
I recently received a package from England to Bendigo in 5 days, with DHL so it can be done!

Chris
Chris
MJHenderson
MJHendersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Usually On time

I recently sent a parcel to my Grand daughter in Melbourne. As it was during a lock down period I expected some delay, but thought 5 days would be sufficient as it used to take just 4. The parcel did arrive and was delivered on a Sunday but it took 7 days to get there. It seems to take additional days to get from one major city to another and with tracking I could see the parcel had arrived at the handling center but for some reason took 2 days to travel 15 klm to my son's home. As Australia Post are an Essential service I would have thought there would be more consistent delivery times.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Cat P.Australia Post

Jimmy
JimmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The good old Aussie snail mail.

I have never been in a rush for my items but if I ever was I hope there would be other delivery options. Australia post has great service and I have been assigned a certain delivery man he is really nice, During Covid-19, he would knock and run but earlier he would wait for an answer. It's good to know your delivery person.

Nothing is made in Australia anymore which means all items have to be shipped from overseas and everything takes too long to even get into the hands of Australia post also noticed every package arrives in Sydney before continuing the route to my door.

Love to support Australia post and am happy to continue to do so in the future.

Casey K.Australia Post
AdConnect S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

RESOLVED EXCELLENTLY! Out for delivery then in transit again!

Did a fantastic job when queried as to why parcel was out for delivery then in transit again. Was given excellent service and allowed me to pick up parcel from Depo

Casey K.Australia Post
AdConnect S.

Thanks this was resolved excellently by your customer service team. Excellent service!

Debi Slinger
Debi SlingerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing the best they can in Covid-19 times

Ive had a number of parcels sent to me and with their tracking ability, I know how far they are away. That keeps my anxiety at bay, knwung they are held up in processing or even with the postal delivery person. It's a challenging time with Covid-19 and Australia Post are doing their best to get the job done without comprising the health of their staff.

Priscila L.Australia Post

*tear* that means a lot Debi, thank you for taking the time to leave us this compliment. These times are tough, especially for those in Melbourne but we're getting there!!

jo C.
jo C.

Delays but understandable

My delivery was expected on Monday the 27th April but it's only just arrived today (30th).
I can understand there are delays currently due to the increased amount of mail and parcels being sent due to the current isolation rules.
However I do believe Australia post should have found ways and adapted quicker to the situation.

Dean
Dean

Slow delivery but doing their best under trying circumstances

LeichA
LeichASydney, NSW

Slow this time but understandable

I thought my package was stuck in a Sydney sorting facility but it’s still with customs.
AusPost were helpful replying to my enquires to help me understand the tracking process better.

Shipping TypeInternational

Updated - my opinion has changed after receiving late packages on Sunday. This shows they are trying their best.

Have ordered a number of packages online to try and avoid going to the stores. All packages ridiculously slow. Over 2 weeks to go from Brisbane to Perth. Some were ordered a week ago and still havent moved.

Updated, after getting late packages delivered on a Sunday I realize they are trying their best.

Spot on service

My local auspost are the best people to deal
With. Always with smile and I think its a family business as they are very helpful. Helped me without frowning and making faces.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, great to hear this. If you kindly send me the post shop name & location & your details (full name, email/ph no), I will pass this wonderful feedback to the right team i.e the Post Shop :)

Regards
Ibne

Craigieburn north

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Romeo, thanks for this. I've passed this wonderful feedback to the Team Craigieburn North LPO. Have a nice weekend :)

Regards
Ibne

Long term customer
Long term customerHobart, TAS

Good service for the price

Inconsistent delivery speed. Two parcels were dispatched at the same time but one arrived 5 days later than the other. Tasmania seems to have a long delivery time from the mainland. Takes 7 plus days. Strangely, overseas parcels can get here quicker than domestic on good days. On bad days, it takes months. Pick up is hassle if the local post office is not open outside business hours. They compensate with a pick up service from 7 am at the back door. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review :)

Priscila

wynnie
wynnie

Depends on the driver

Some drivers are good, others lazy and just throw your parcel over the fence - and yes I have heard my new bone china cups smash as they did it. I also often get packages for other addresses left at my door.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Issues with auspost website recognising my tracking number, which is worrisome. But a call to their customer service cleared things up very quickly. Grateful for the help, hope they can improve the website as there was no reason the number could not work.

Sender or ReceiverSender