Listing monitored by Australia Post

MJHenderson
MJHendersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Usually On time

I recently sent a parcel to my Grand daughter in Melbourne. As it was during a lock down period I expected some delay, but thought 5 days would be sufficient as it used to take just 4. The parcel did arrive and was delivered on a Sunday but it took 7 days to get there. It seems to take additional days to get from one major city to another and with tracking I could see the parcel had arrived at the handling center but for some reason took 2 days to travel 15 klm to my son's home. As Australia Post are an Essential service I would have thought there would be more consistent delivery times.

Delivery TimeLate
Discostu75
Discostu75Sydney, NSW

A tough gig during tough times

Sold items through ebay/gumtree are arriving to my buyers quickly and without delay. I have only received positive feedback for buyers experience. Well done to the team at Australia Post.

Cash Disappeared In Transit

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Elizabeth Jan B.
Elizabeth Jan B.

Can't live without it.

All my mail is delivered in good condition. My sent parcels have all arrived on time and in good condition. I have no complaints. I have been using Australia Post for 60 plus years.

Thanks Elizabeth :)

Jade W.
Jade W.South East Queensland, QLD

Effect

Lately I have been sending packages around Australia and the post office has been amazing in assisting me with this task. Easy process and great personal service Everytime. No better way to send parcels.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback :)

Beck
BeckCaloundra

Such helpful staff

The staff at our local Australia Post outlets go above and beyond to make you feel happy. It's great value for money knowing that you're postage will get to where it needs to go.

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I have been visiting Australia Post quite a bit lately and every time I go the service has been very good, offering tracking for parcels etc. I even had to call them recently regarding a parcel that had gone missing and the lady I spoke to was very helpful, all in all, wonderful service.

Adrian
AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

I had an awkward sized package for delivery. The Aust Post staff were very helpful and found me a much cheaper option than using a courier company. I was very happy with the value of their service.

Margaret
MargaretPerth, WA

Fast delivery

I was amazed at how fast the delivery was. The pricing was also rather competetive. Very friendly and helpful staff, who were extremely patient while I tried to find the postal address for my item

Priscila L.Australia Post

Who doesn't love a fast delivery Margaret! Glad you're happy with our services and prices. Have a great one!

Priscila

Natasha
NatashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gets there on time and safely

My items always arrive safely and on time. These days it takes a week for a standard letter interstate but you can pay for express if needed. I feel safe to send anything as it always make it to the other address safety.

bella r m
bella r mSouthern and Hills, SA

Our business is reliant on Australia Post parcel delivery service.

We use Australia Post exclusively as our delivery service and have been happy with the time frames quoted and delivered to our clients.
Our concern is always breakage as a substantial amount of our packages are fragile. In over 900 parcels we have had only one breakage.
The tracking information is excellent to ensure our clients know their item will reach them in a timely manner.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thank you so much for leaving a review, Bella. I'm glad we've been a great service to your business and your consumers.

~ Mikey

Debbie
DebbieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

It has been great

We send a lot of parcels interstate to family members and we post them on a Friday and usually in there Monday for same state and only takes a few days interstate parcels always have arrived in perfect condition very happy

Delivery TimeEarly
Priscila L.Australia Post

That's awesome Debbie! Thanks for the positive review, hope your future parcels to your family arrive swiftly and safely in the future.

Priscila

patience

Wanted to say.. your service was once very good, can we get back to that? I'm sorry AP, for me it's better to use a courier mostly. 'Cos letters disappear into your system for a week at a time.. Express Post isn't that .. your couriers don't seem to even ring the bell sometimes. When I contact the local distrib, no-one knows what is happening .. really? So when things improve I'll be back :)

Gez

Thank you Priscilla for looking at this. I wish you all the best at Aust Post. I guess I have moved on

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Issues with auspost website recognising my tracking number, which is worrisome. But a call to their customer service cleared things up very quickly. Grateful for the help, hope they can improve the website as there was no reason the number could not work.

Delivery TimeLate