Listing monitored by Australia Post

d.a. w.
d.a. w.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Australia Post Strike Again!!

ADg
ADgPerth

Literally did not even show up to the house

Had a parcel coming today and was made aware by a message.
2 people staying at home and not to mention my room is right next to the door and the next thing you know is I get a text message saying it’s at a distribution centre ready to collect.
What a bunch of crap that there’s a lazy person working and didn’t even bother to deliver and do the job.

Melissa
Melissa

Online shopping deliveries

Postal delivery service had sunk to an all time low in Australia in the past few years but having recently bought a few things on line I must say that even despite Covid circulating they came in a very timely manner when I thought they would takeaway longer. Let’s hope this continues!

Jyothishma S.
Jyothishma S.Sydney, NSW

Late parcel

Can you please update on what’s going on with this item as expected delivery was on the 23/07/2021 tracking number is R243635014312142006120608
Parcel hasn’t arrived still
Tracking isn’t updating it will be 14 days tomorrow

MusicrocksSydney, NSW

Can’t be bothered even attempting to deliver

Twice this month have had issues. First time package was dropped off at office for me to pick up with a note that no one at home or something similar.
Today , tracking says unable to gain access. It’s a building with security intercom. Why didn’t they just buzz? I’ve been at home all day and the supposed time they came at, everyone was at home. Unethical behaviour. Disappointed

Update. Finally picked it myself from post office

Rin
RinSydney, NSW

Really happy with the service

I realise most people come on these sites to complain but I'm really happy with the service I have received from Australia Post lately. They have always put my items in a safe place if I'm not home or I appreciate when I can pick up items from the post office. One day I picked an item up after the last day it was meant to be available and it was still there. They must be so much busier right now with people online shopping more.

Rediculas waiting time

I have been waiting on a parcel to be delivered for almost 2 weeks now. Opened an investigation to be told absolutely nothing.
I completely understand there is a delay due to lockdown here in greater Sydney but this is a joke.
This parcel was my daughters birthday presents, today is her birthday!! Still nothing!
Currently tracking says delayed waiting ti be processed I have no idea what hat that means … so frustrating, is it lost?

Update.. still waiting ‍

Rami
RamiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service considering Covid19 restrictions

For the last 5 parcels I received, the service was excellent. I just received a parcel this week and it came one day earlier than the expected time. However, for international parcels, they take longer processing time after they're arrived in Australia.

Mel B
Mel BCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I received a package from Australia Post today. It came quicker than expected which was a nice surprise. My package was in good condition and the delivery man was very polite and friendly. The service from Australia Post is always very good and I highly recommend them.

Disgraceful

Well Australia Post you’re really excelled yourself this time I posted a small parcel on the 14th of July to go to South Australia from Newcastle it arrived in South Australia on 28 July never updated the process 25 days to get there I will never use Australia Post again

Dave
DaveSoutheast, SA

Receiving and Sending parcels great service.

Receiving parcels, I always get an SMS/email keeping me informed and the driver is always courteous.
Sending parcels, purchase labels online and then the drop them off at my local post office or in a post box.
Parcels always arrive on time and in good condition.

MoanaHamilton valley

They left my parcel at an unoccupied adress, not happy Jan!

I was waiting on 3 packages, the first two were delivered to the local post office. The third went missing, then I get a call from the delivery driver telling me he had dropped off the parcel at an old adress and he thought he would call me because the house was empty and he thought it was odd. I told him I did not live at that adress anymore and I had updated my details which would have updated with Australia Post as I had already received 2 packages. He said I better find a way to pick it up at the old adress as it was after his knock off time and he could not go back. I rushed to the old adress but it was gone! Not happy.

Lynn Ferre
Lynn FerreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I receive many parcels from online orders, our delivery person ( normally same person) is great always a friendly smile and courteous. If not home he leaves behind brick pillars so can’t be seen from road.

Mel
Mel

Outstanding service

Easy online postage where I can purchase post labels ,print them out and get them picked up or just put them in postbox makes my life easier. Always great service

K M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I paid what they asked. I want the service that I paid for.

Nothing gets delivered to my house except for cards saying "pick up after 4pm" by a postie on a bike. Isnt delivery part of the service I paid for. If I owed Australia post they would come to collect. I paid the amount Australia Post asked for the postage, I want what I paid for. This is stealing. Update: I am impressed with the way that bad reviews are smothered with good reviews within hours of them being posted, and the worthless responses by Australia Post. Productreview.com.au must be able to see that these "good reviews" are suspicious they seem to be from Australia post groupies.

Jess
Jess asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hey, my package hasn't had a tracking update since 'we got it', item has been processed by Australia Post'. It was sent on the 23rd July and has just come up with an update today saying, 'delayed waiting to be processed for delivery'. Does this mean the item has been scanned and is now not lost? R236574024399663

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jess,

A lack of tracking updates in and of itself doesn't mean that a parcel is lost, as parcels don't get scanned every day or anything like that. Parcel Post is currently taking up to 8 business days to get to Metro WA according to our latest network stats, which would make today the final expected delivery date, so I wouldn't be surprised if it turned up out for delivery in the coming hours.

That being said, even if it's not delivered today, we wouldn't assume it's lost yet, just late. We don't mark a parcel as "officially" lost until we get at least a week past the expected delivery date without any tracking updates and there's no sign of it in our Lost and Found.

Don't worry. I'm sure it will turn up soon.

Alice

Jam S.
Jam S.asked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Hi there, an item I posted has been stuck at the status "Delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery" for a few days now, tracking # RPP4463700510008623988608 - can I confirm this has reached the destination state (QLD)?

Bilal
Bilal

I don't work for post office, I'm a customer like you waiting for my delivery.

Alice F.Australia Post

Hi Jam,

I can see that RPP4463700510008623988608 was loaded into your locker this morning, so yes, I *can* confirm it's in the destination state ;-)

Alice

John H
John Hasked
Domestic Parcel Post (Standard)

Can you check what is going on with this package? It's very expensive and it has me worried because it was onboard for delivery on friday yet it never came and it didn't come today either. It was sent last monday.
#63303289141068

Hey John,

That's odd. I'm sorry for any concern this has caused.

We'd like to get an investigation underway, so please reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter with your tracking number or give us a call on 13 13 18.

- Cat