Australia Post Travel Insurance - International Comprehensive Plan (Annual Multi-Trip)

Ivan

IvanSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Australia Post multi had no insolvency cover . beware Claim suited to Cover more . Excess $250 instead of $100.

Yes at first it was easy. Deceptive. Claim sent to Cover more . No info to me. Double excess . Paid half claim.cannot contact them. I have gone to the Ombudsman now.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
Australia Post
Priscila L.Australia Post

austpost

austpostMurray Region, NSW

Misrepresentation australia post are not a travel insurance company

I purchased this insurance from auspost travel insurance because of their reputation little did I know I would be shunted of to a company like 'covermore".
I gave my medical details to someone purporting to be from auspost I paid my money to someone purporting to be from auspost but when I had a claim where were auspost nowhere to be seen I was to my shock and horror dealing with covermore. A Company in the news for all the wrong reasons and I would suggest struggling for business having to trap customers under the auspost banner
Never again with aus post for anything and absolutely never covermore.
So beware just make sure who you are dealing with

Insurance Cover For:Adult
Claim ApprovedNo
nmarks

nmarksAU

Incredible Service

I was in Indonesia and was bashed and robbed of my wallet and mobile phone. But had severe head trauma, broken eye socket and nose and considerable bleeding. I was placed in a coma and woke up in the Royal Perth Hospital. Insurance organised and covered evacuation and then home to Adelaide. The nurse consultant was in constant contact with my sister. Initially Aust Post even offered to fly my sister to Indonesia to accompany me. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Insurance claim madeYes