Australia Post Travel Insurance - International Comprehensive Plan (Single Trip)

Nannie RNorth Queensland, QLD

Exceeded our expectations

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateNovember 2019
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us. I'm so glad it was such an easy process and please do tell your friends and family!

Priscila

Nannie R

Absolutely Priscila. We will be singing your praises from the rooftops.

Steve Y - ExArmy

Steve Y - ExArmyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic - Easy to Obtain before Travelling, Easy to Claim and Claim Processed Quickly

Highly Recommend - Great Value
The policy was easy to obtain online before travelling overseas.
It was very easy to submit a claim online upon my return and the claim was processed quickly.

Insurance Cover For:Adult
DestinationNew Zealand, North America (inc. Hawaii) and Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)
Type of ClaimMedical
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateOctober 2019
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Steve, it means a lot :)

Priscila

Grandma

GrandmaWestern District, VIC

Great Service - A Complete Surprise

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateSeptember 2019

Heart attack in Italy

Choosing this product was the best decision I have made this year. Other insurers did not wish to accept my custom being over 65. The policy was easy to set up and when required the staff were fantastic, especially the medical team.

Kar28

Kar28Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

Have used Aust Post travel insurance for many years now. Have always found them to be very competitive in price and very easy to apply and set up online. They have excellent customer support and making a claim has been problem free. Would highly recommend.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Roxy

Lost property never got paid for

Worst travel insurer ever, lost my $2500 camera, and nothing got done, just a money making scheme, can come up with million excuses not to pay out, asked for documents to show me to that my house is a public place, nothing provided, infact no contacts back from aus post. Some one stole my camera from my room and auspost said i was careless for leaving my camera in my room at my home which was friken on charge, how silly. Got police report, did all run around for nothing.

Perfect Travel Insurance

Whilst overseas I was encountered a life threatening medical problem and consequently had to contact Australia Post travel insurance who where able to send me to a Private Hospital for treatment. They were able to rebooked my return flights back to Australia. I was very impressed with the professionalism and availability being on different time zones. I would to thank the staff for all the great help they provided; and assurances they given in my difficult time. Will definitely use then again.

Australia P.Australia Post

Says they do claims for natural disasters including ash clouds, but only if you've bought your insur

See all Australia Post Travel Insurance reviews