Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

1.6

El.H.

El.H.Sydney, NSW

Disgusting customer service

They stuff up and lose half of a delivery and then have the audacity to have attitude, treating the everyday Australian like a piece of s***, just because we want to receive the items we paid for?!
And don't even get me started on their idea of phone "customer service", none of the people I have ever spoken to had any interest in doing a good job or helping to find a solution, they act like you're a pest because you're calling about a problem they have created.

Debi Slinger

Debi SlingerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Doing the best they can in Covid-19 times

Ive had a number of parcels sent to me and with their tracking ability, I know how far they are away. That keeps my anxiety at bay, knwung they are held up in processing or even with the postal delivery person. It's a challenging time with Covid-19 and Australia Post are doing their best to get the job done without comprising the health of their staff.

Priscila L.Australia Post

*tear* that means a lot Debi, thank you for taking the time to leave us this compliment. These times are tough, especially for those in Melbourne but we're getting there!!

maurizio sangricoli

maurizio sangricoliWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good sercice

The traking later but is ok same time not bad i like the express post the problem the covid for the moment and I like more accurate for this service

Thanks for your review!

MickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Left the parcel On the step

Little Parcelbox delivery.
The postie/delivery person couldn't be bothered to walk up stairs to the leave it by the front door instead left it on the 2nd step IN PLAIN SITE!!!!

Michael M.Australia Post

Reply to PM Sent

Maestro

MaestroPerth, WA

Shouldn’t be charging the prices when can’t deliver

There’s been plenty of time this year since covid to fix the delays. Either fix the logistical issues or reduce the price/remove express post. The estimated arrival times are misleading and I wouldn’t have chosen this service if I knew I’d be waiting so long.

Tracking system not meaningful

Expecting an Express Mail parcel but tracking system has not been updated since 4.30 pm Thursday with last event shown as “in transit Niddrie Vic”. I would have expected the parcel would have made it to the airport by now (almost 3 days later). Will allow a few more days otherwise Postal Industry Ombudsman will be next point of call.

John

Forgot to mention parcel has to get to Perth.

kishornzd

kishornzdQueensland

worst post service

One of the worst service i have received from a national courier post service, it takes forever to receive the item via Auspost.wish there were more healthy n competetive courier services available like NZ or US here.They leave a slip in our letterbox despite delivering the item at door and the slip is for post dated collection as later as 3 days :(

Jayden

JaydenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pure laziness

Horrible service, I work from home so I am home all day, every single time something is sent to me bu Australia post I receive a postal note in the letter box to collect at post office which is a massive inconvenience for me, despite the fact my mailbox it literally no further then 15 meters from my front door! I would never recommend Australia post, use other freight companies, I would like Australia post to explain to me how come every other freight company brings it straight to my door but they fail to do so 10 out of 10 times, pure laziness this has happened not once but time after time, would give zero stars if possible!

ShirleyHunter Region, NSW

Fragile parcel damaged

If Australia Post treat all mail the way they treat parcels labelled fragile then goodness help us!

Glass items enclosed in this box that’s clearly marked Fragile !

The item took almost 2 weeks from Sydney to Cairns and this is the way it was received!

Sender or ReceiverSender
Shirley

Hi there , do you have an email address that I can send photos to please. Thank you

Ryan B.

Ryan B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fragile Item delivered safe

Delivery from USA took a bit longer than expected but we are in a global pandemic and flight are drastically reduced. Item was fragile and it arrived intact without damage. I would use this service again.

Tmcurly

TmcurlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why is Australia Post no longer scanning some packages to stipulate the location during transit ????

My package hasn’t been scanned since the 14th of September in Sydney. Why are they not updating us?

I have nothing more to say here yet I must come up with at least 30 characters.

Paul B.

Paul B.Sydney, NSW

Length restrictions oversize

Purchased 2 golf golf putters 90cm in length, ShopMate claims are oversized. I have asked for a repack. After 5 days still no reply. For anything over 105cm use another USA address. It means if your like golf don't buy drivers or hybrids from ShopMate

Never fail to disappoint

Once again, Australia Post has lived up to my expectations. Apparently it takes 2 and half days for a parcel to travel from the Blue Mountains to Sydney and it hasn't moved since, so I can only imagine how long it's going to take to make the rest of the journey to Adelaide. Funnily enough, using a courier service I can get a parcel delivered from Sydney in just 2 days for cheaper. Must be time to lay off some more workers and give the execs a bigger bonus for the sterling job they're doing.

louiz

louizAU

Australia Post is consistent at least

Every time I try to count on Australia Post, I am inevitably disappointed. They successfully be consistent on letting me down when I hope they will surprise me. Unfortunately, the miracle never happened. The CEO certainly doesn't deserve the high salary on such a bad service.

Glenn P.

Glenn P.South East Queensland, QLD

read the reviews - this services takes a while

Roasty

RoastyBrisbane

Getting worse every day

J K.South East Queensland, QLD

Consistently terrible

Have made 3 complaints in 7 weeks relating to postal service motor bike delivery driver for local area. Does not deliver parcels yet he has them on him, lost a registered letter, pre fills sorry you were not home and puts them in my letter box when I’m standing out the front of the house. Aus post website crashes when you lodge complaint- not handy at all. Ring local post office and they don’t want to know about it- told to ring 13 number even though website says report to post office

Private message sent 6:43pm

Micky22

Micky22Melbourne

Late delivery but there’s a pandemic

So the Auspost app told me my delivery would be between 27th August and 1st September.
Here we are at 2nd August and no parcel and no update on the app.
Who cares? There’s a pandemic, and online purchases are at record highs and Auspost has no knowledge of a pandemic coming so couldn’t prepare. I think they’re doing an outstanding job under the circumstances.
I know I’ll get my parcel and if it’s a week or two late, I’ll count my blessings that I’m not on a ventilator. That would be worse than a late package.

Katiem

KatiemPerth

Good service in spite of everything

My order did take ages to arrive, but there are riots still going on in Portland and we are in the midst of a global pandemic. They'd combined my 2 orders in a tight package and I felt like I wasn't overcharged.

nifco44

nifco44Sydney, NSW

Terrible in every aspect

Reduced deliveries from daily to 3 times per week. When I was young it was 11 times per week, what we have now is a third world system but the upper managment is getting massive bonuses, what a joke!