Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

3.8

Bryan

BryanSydney, NSW

Great fast service and communication.

The Package arrived on time and in very good condition. Accurate tracking information was provided and I received good communication from Aus Post about delivery of package and where to Collect it from.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks Bryan for this 5 star review :)

Quick and arrived in good condition

On the Australia Post webpage, it had said that there would be up to 5 days of delay. I received mine in 1 business day, it was fast and arrived in good condition

Vicki

VickiPerth, WA

eParcel is a great way to send parcels!

Delivery was timely and it is such a convenient way to send and receive parcels. The product always arrives in good condition and I am informed by the tracking service of when to expect the parcel. Australia Post can be trusted to delivery mail and packages safely and in a timely manner.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much Vicki :) hope you had a sweet weekend!

MichelleMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Grateful Customer

My first major foray into online shopping, due to lockdown. After ordering from many different suppliers and locations, my postie delivered everything with great care ( and astonishment as I never received much mail before ). Yes, things took longer than expected, SOMETIMES, but overall I am very satisfied with the personal but professional service from my mailman and my local post office. They too, should be acknowledged for their exemplary efforts during these anxious times.

Hi Michelle,

I had to share your review with the rest of my team to give them a smile, we're all in Melbourne so any positivity we can get really helps. Glad your first online shop experience was good, here's to many more :)

MichelleM

Wish I could thank you more and hope you all get a pay rise!

Amen :)

Thilini

ThiliniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

I received few of parcels during past 2,3 months. The service was appreciated.. it was not delayed although I expected.. I got most of my parcels during the given period. This is such a appreciable service even in pandemic situation.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review! It's hard times but we're working hard and getting there!! :)

parminder189

parminder189Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s amazing

Accurate time and tracking most of the time, in COVID they are busy as everyone know about that but they still trying to deliver on time moreover they mention already it could take few days extra.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps through these busy times!

Benny D

Benny DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Somewhat dissatisfied

I am sick to death of the Australia Post delivery person in my area taking parcels to the post office when no one is home after I have set my parcel preference to leave in a safe place if nobody is home.

Reg Anderson

Reg AndersonVictoria

Great work Australia Post

I have to hand it to the workers in Australia Post. Our Posty is fabulous, friendly, informative and just a really nice fella. I am ashamed of the CEO who takes a pay rise while the workers work short staffed and struggle.
I just want to say thank you to the staff on the ground who hold the rest of Australia Post up.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review, that's so sweet! If you would like me to pass it onto their manager please send me a private message with your email and phone number :)

Jot

JotMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfectly on Time

I always receive my packages within given time frame.. I only once had my package delayed and the customer service team helped me promptly to find it out.. Thanks Australia Post

Priscila L.Australia Post

We're here to help Jot :) I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

nicholas

nicholasSydney

Australi Post gets the mail

We recently sent a registered letter with a credit card inside to a friend in Prague Cecchia and it arrived safely there within a week and was quite safe. The service offered by Australia Post is top class and reliable.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Priscila L.Australia Post

Wow so quick! Thanks for your review Nicholas.

Joan

Joan

Great service and communication

I purchase from Catch AU in Melbourne. Australia post is fantastic keeping me updated right through to delivery in Auckland NZ.
It makes online shopping from Australia haslefree.
Thanks Aussies

Thanks Joan :D

Carol Curcio

Carol CurcioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and they stick to their promise on delivering next day

Very happy with a few express post envelopes I have received on time and in great condition.

Thank you Australia Post for all your efforts in this tough time, very much appreciated.

Michael M.Australia Post

Muchly appreciated for the feedback, Carol. Have a great rest of your week :)

fast, very reliable!

Everytime I have had a delivery from Australia post it has been on time! Great service! I highly recommend anyone using Australia post, delivery drivers are very respectful and friendly. Never had a problem.

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the positive vibes, Chantelle. I'm glad we've been able to provide you great service. Enjoy the rest of week!

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

regular user

Even during covid lockdown I've had great Australia Post service both sending and receiving parcels Australia wide. They're great people at the Post office and our postie is alqays friendly.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks so much for your review, it really helps :)

Priscila

Attempted delivery even though I was at home!

Garbage. The contractors they hire try to save time by never actually delivering your parcels. Instead making you go and get them yourself. Should be called Australia Post to the node.
The parcel itself seemed to arrive on time so I guess some parts of Aus post is working fine. But a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

Fjg

FjgManchester

As described....

Tracking was fine and accurate, updating as required
Product delivered safely
Had issue to say was delivered but through investigation this was sent from vendor not Australia post.
Happy to use again in future

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the love Fig :)

Rob O

Rob OGippsland, VIC

Auspost is excellent

Though delays due to covid are occurring this was not unexpected. All of my dealings with them in the past have been excellent and they continue to deliver the best value delivery in Australia. Can't say the same for their competitors, had two packages delivered by a private courier service once and never again, got sent to two different addresses in my town and nearly lost $200 worth or parts.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the review, it lifts our spirits during these hard times!!

Ka E.

Ka E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing job!!

I've been the receiver and sender - the packages arrived on time and in good order.
I had no trouble following the delivery of my items. I'm very happy with everything. Thank you.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for the love Ka! :)

Bronnylea

BronnyleaIllawarra, NSW

Brilliant Service

Irrespective of whether it’s normal post, eparcel, express post or registered. Australia has the best postal service in the world. We are the lucky country. Thank you Australia Post and all the workers that worked so hard to get our parcels and letters to all Australians. Hold your heads up high

Sam L.

Sam L.

Best service

item was posted by seller and delvered with in days. read these reviews and thought "what have i done"! within two days was advised item recieved send invoice, thought ok this is so far so good. sent invoice as instructed and thought "on well if i get it by xmas i'll be happy" a week went by and was inform item is on its way! still not believing what i was reading i thought "i wont get excited" after a three week process i picked up my parcel this morning and everything is PERFECT. I think if your not using this service during high peek times and read the instructions carefully (dangerious goods) and dont need constant comunication its a great service