Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

1.1

Jude

JudeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No consistency

MLD

MLDMelbourne

It’s been sitting in Sydney for longer than it took to come from Portugal!

Jack19

Jack19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst and most lazy service ever with only bogans working!

Worst postage service I have ever used! They were bad before the whole virus and now they are just horrendous. These stupid lazy idiots working there can barely deliver a package within timeframe IF THEY DON’T LOSE IT. They can’t even get a package from within the same state delivered in under 5 DAYS. I beg of you to use DHL or FedEx.

jen

jenGippsland, VIC

Abysmal its not 1790 its 2020 how can AusPost be so bad

Two weeks ago I ordered and paid for parcels from both Harris Scarf and Myer and I still haven't received my orders.

Both Myer and Harris Scarf and any other company who want timely delivery service needs to find another distributor bc AusPost is not working ATM I extremely not happy.,

Komang P.

Komang P.

Delivered where ?

Its mark send leave in safe place... whose place is it? We have all front area covered with cctv no one came in that day and time. they have useless courier with no responsible with their job.
Lucky the seller send me a replacement

Steve

Steve

Dont depend on them at all.

Christy W.

Christy W.Western Australia

Useless Service!!

Absolutely don't understand they want to provide the redirection service when they cannot fulfill it.
Lodge the redirection once the parcel been sent, call on the 19th and got told that it will be delivered no later than 22nd, but just check the status and it been sent back to the sender bacause the driver cannot deliver the parcel.
What a joke! What's the point for me to lodge the redirect? Wasting my time!!!

John

JohnPerth, WA

Pathetic service. Never use again

Sent a small package to the UK as a gift for a friend. Never got delivered to the recipient. Returned to sender. This took nearly 3 months. Australia Post blames their UK subcontractor! Totally unprofessional service. Do not use.

Amy Walker

Amy WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lost medical equipment

Greenfingerless

GreenfingerlessCarnegie

0 stars for lost stolen parcel

Another parcel gone AWOL, tracking shows Delivered, it wasnt.
This is the second parcel Lost or Stolen, tracking doesnt guarantee anything.
My neighborhood is safe, i suspect theft from a Aust Post contractor.

Greg Brand

Greg BrandGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pathetic service and systems

I ordered a number of items for birthday presents, all supporting local business and done well in advance to allow for delays. Nothing has arrived in time and Customer Unservices have no idea when, if they will arrive. The tracking systems are useless, the query system is nothing but lip service as nothing happens and like the rest of the Government, blame everything other than poor management, poor systems and poor service they deliver.
And for this management get huge bonuses!!!!! Lucky they not employed by a corporate or self employed

Vanessa J.

Vanessa J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst delivery service in Australia

Sent my parcel over an hour and a half out of melbournw after leaving it sitting in warehouse for days. Won’t send email for my post to send inquiry. Disgusting

melvin.pramode

melvin.pramodeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delays

Is my package even going to arrive? I ordered on 2nd October, it's still in the 'Melbourne Facility'. It's been 17 days, and it has not left the facility yet :/

Edit:
Reached after 22 days

Tim VoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is taking ages to be delivered.

My parcel was held 1 week in Melbourne facility, and another week in another Melbourne facility. Then, the latest update is: "Delayed – waiting to be processed for delivery" staying there since 03/10/2020.

Hi Priscila, please find the tracking number: ALE033326101000935109
Thanks, Tim

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks, I can see a few cases are opened about this parcel. So that we can discuss this further can you please send me a private message with your full name and a description of the contents? As much details of the contents will help.

Priscila

Australia Post has cost me $450.00 + postage costs

I returned a faulty part which cost me over $450.00 back to supplier on 18th June 2020 for fast sending. Australia Post still had not sent it from their department until 6th July. The supplier still has not received it to date (13th October 2020) so has decided not to issue refund as they say the Australia Post has extremely bad record & that they doubt that I sent it even though I sent the the Tracking number LK995102599AU Post office said not their problem.

Goodies

GoodiesFar North Queensland, QLD

Not credible

tjf

tjfGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One month and waiting

Australia Post has ground to a halt. Tracking doesn't move for weeks. Melbourne parcels travel interstate for processing before coming back to Melbourne. International deliveries now faster than domestic. Fail

Michael M.Australia Post
Colleen

ColleenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If I could give it 0 stars I would

Australia post all my parcels seem to be missing and no one can contact me back. Everyday I send emails and nothing. On board for delivery then back at the processing place???

Michael M.Australia Post

Hi Colleen,

That sounds a bit weird, I'll send you a private message and we'll check to see what's happening to them.

Australian domestic - one month so far from sa to vic and still not being processed.

R54104204556448426It International postage is quicker and more efficient than Australia Post Domestic! This virus is world wide so why are other countries postal so much more reliable than our system???

kellie
kellie

Using Australia post is similar to gambling! You don't know whether your items will be lost or delivered to the wrong address.

Zars Dale

Zars DaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

MAIL DISAPPEARED

Today tracking said 2 parcels were coming, an hour later same says "no one home" attempted delivery. Strange I am home and there was no knock, AND NO CARD LEFT. So how do I locate my parcels without a card? Australia Post do not care, have no interest in doing their job, and providing a customer service does not exist. My cat could run this organization better. So angry!