Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

4.3

Quick and professional

My packages I had ordered arrived within twenty four hours (express post) from across the country to my rural address during Covid times. I was very impressed as other couriers are often a lot slower.

That's awesome Patrick!

Vivien

VivienNewcastle

Great Service - Much Better Than Expected

Several packages have arrived quicker than originally stated. Txt messages have kept me informed all the way which is much appreciated. Staff at local Australia Post Office - Tea Gardens - go out of their way to be helpful eg carrying packages to my vehicle, always cheerful and friendly. The whole experience is a winner, I cant fault it.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review Vivien, it means so much to us :)

Kerry

KerryWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

excellent service

the package arrived earlier than expected due to covid19 in Vic in excellent condition. The tracking information was accurate and very helpful easy to use . the courier driver was great

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks Kerry! Isn't it great when things come earlier than expected!!

Matteus

Matteus

Got more than expected

Words are short for these guys.
Delivered earlier than expected. Tracking number was provided but didn't got chance to track as it was delivered before I check status.
Keep it up guys

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks Matteus, your positive review really helps my day! :)

Aimi R.

Aimi R.Sydney, NSW

Fast Delivery

The package is unexpectedly so fast. i send my postage on Friday and the next Tuesday it already in the hand of my friends in Malaysia. The condition of the postage also good. I'm so happy with the delivery. time and the condition of my package. I supplied with as much as information so my friends does not have a problem with tax or any other charges upon receiving perhaps. but it is actually all thanks to the officers at Randwick Mall Austpost as they reminds me to supply all the informations that going to be helpful.

Shipping TypeInternational
Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review, brings a smile to my face!!

Not Again

Not AgainCentral, SA

Great Service

My daughter lives in Regional Vic short supply of masks Sent by post fromSA on Monday received on Thursday could track all along the way Fantastic so happy Australia Post

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, masks are definitely essential right now and glad we got them to your daughter in a timely fashion.

DJF

DJFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faster than expected

I recently complained about how slow the delivery was between Sydney and Melbourne so I was very pleasantly surprised when a parcel arrived today a few days earlier than it was predicted- only took 4 days. Credit when it is due.

Thanks DJF :)

Benjamin F.

Benjamin F.South East Queensland, QLD

And yeah I dont work for Auspost

Signed up with Aussie Broadband. Was told delivery time for wireless router from Melbourne. Delivery said Friday. Turned up today, Monday, early at 2pm with a smiling Indian fella right in my driveway. He was courteous, followed Covid distancing and off he went. When sh*t goes wrong I'll tell you. Same as when sh*t goes right, I'll tell you. These days are just crap for everyone aren't they though with everything that everyones been through over just the past couple of years. Here's one of the better days.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback Benjamin :)

mr c.r

mr c.rPerth, WA

bloody fast, good service

ordered 5 packages from across Australia the last 2 weeks and all have come early and in good condition, very impressed considering the crisis going on. would not pay to much attention to the bad reviews since people seem to write them at the height of their anger, keep up the good work aus post

Thanks Mr. C. R :)

Warren

WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good work Australia Post

During this Covid Crisis especially in Melbourne.... I have a large parcel/box delivered in 4days from Vic to Sunshine Coast Qld. No complaints here...Very Happy indeed and service was professional

Thanks Warren :)

Contact M.

Contact M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

5 Stars - to the Burleigh Team Raj and Vic

They go above and beyond to support our My Post Business Account. Highly recommend.

We have been using their service for a few months now. They are consistent, professional and go above and beyond.

Yasmin Dions

Yasmin DionsSydney, NSW

Very fast and assertive

Very happy with the measures put in place. They’re still working fast and effectively through all the craziness going on. I’ve been to 4 different post office in the last few days posting orders out for my business and never an issue.

Emily

EmilyPerth, WA

Perfect

Efficient and great service. Thank you aus post for continuing to deliver amazing service time and time again. My chosen courier without a doubt! Australia post is the best in the industry.

Thanks Emily :)

Elissa

ElissaCentral West, NSW

NSW to NT in no time at all

I posted a package to my son in the Northern Territory from NSW and was thrilled when he received it so quickly. I thought it must have been a one off occasion but the next package I sent was just as prompt, Thank you Australia Post.

Mel B

Mel BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parcel Listed as Delivered but Never Received

A parcel I was waiting for from Amazon came up as being delivered this morning. I was surprised when I saw it, as I work at the front of my house and I had not seen or heard anyone deliver anything. Went outside and nothing there. I then checked around my house and checked adjoining owner's porches...nothing. Looked for a delivery card in the letterbox and checked with my husband...still nothing! I'm hoping someone contacts me with the details of where this was actually delivered, as it was not my house.

Update: This matter was recently rectified. The parcel was promptly tracked down and has been delivered to my house.

Shanti

ShantiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and Easy

The prepaid envelop with the tracking sticker made it easier to fill without giving details over the counter audibly under pressure to accurately recall the details in the shortest possible to time so others waiting can be served as soon as possible. Parcel was delivered the next day to the authorised person.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback :)

Susana

SusanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service!

I received today a package from Target and it was exactly the time where they said and the person who brought it was a very gentle person. Thank you very much for your efficiency and care.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback :)

Lani

LaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast and Friendly

Upon recently posting a parcel to Victoria, from Queensland I was informed there would be a delay due to Covid-19. To my delight the parcel actually only took 3 days to get to it's destination. Great Job !!

Ibne F.Australia Post

Thanks for the feedback Lani :)

Manny

MannyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied! Fast delivery. The ladies who worked went above and beyond yo help me. They also gave me assistance to parcel my stuff since it was my first time sending a parcel. Great

katchastarRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Why is Aust post so bad now :(

Thank you Australia Post for charging my ebay customer an extra $4.50 in postage resulting in her leaving me negative feedback ... i am so angry about this ....in all the time i have been selling on ebay this has never happened before ! Sure i have at times understated postage in error and have promptly been sent a fine in the mail as my company name & address are always included on my items but this time rather than fining me you have fined my customer :(( this is outrageous, how can you justify this happening ? Are you actively trying to destroy small online businesses ... it's just one thing after another with Aust post nowadays ... exhausting :(