Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

1.1

Adrian

AdrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

hopeless for years

Rarely if ever arrives on due date which itself it overly long. Looks like they are too well paid and don't care. Other carriers can and do do a far more efficient job.

usman f.

usman f.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overpriced, lazy and non-committed

Bought on Friday and paid for express post. It is Tuesday night and still waiting and their excuse is Covid restrictions. Then stop charging people for express postage. Every few months their prices are going up and their service is going down. I hope someone takes over market and do a better job than Auspost. So very disappointed !

Damo

DamoSydney, NSW

NEVER AGAIN

Bought phone from Auspost. NO RETURN policy which isn't stated on the product page. Took 9 days to get here. I bought products from Amazon on the same night and they arrived 2 days later. I will never buy from Auspost again.

John

JohnAU

WARNING - DO NOT USE

It took 5 weeks, more than 10 phone calls & over 15 emails to get my parcel forwarded from the shopmate USA warehouse, minus some of the items which they removed, even though MSDS had listed safe for air freight. Complete incompetence & excuses over & over again, blaming it on pandemic. I've since changed to a different forwarding service who has their warehouse in the same city & had no issues whatsoever, fast turnaround time, at a far cheaper rate.

Oddie

Oddie

Aust post wonder why they're losing money?

Ariel

ArielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

International EXPRESS - stayed in AU for two weeks.

Sent a parcel from Adelaide to US via International EXPRESS. Package stayed in Australia for two weeks. The package was initially sitting in Adelaide for three days - there is no lockdown here so what’s the holdup? (I sent the package on a Monday). It took a total of 3 weeks to reach the destination.

My friend from said destination (US) sent me a package to Adelaide via USPS and Couriersplease. It took ONE WEEK to arrive.

Bottom line. Australia post is embarrassing and expensive. I’ll never use it again, knowing I can use alternatives like DHL that are reliable and efficient.

Craig

CraigVictoria

The worst postal service I have ever seen

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Ashley

AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Medical prescription? They don't care

I had a medical prescription sent by registered post to my residence in Burleigh but ended up 1900km away. I registered an enquiry and I believe that Australia post has targeted my delivery for 'go slow' which is why it ended up in the Atherton tablelands, I've since been advised it will take 5 days, today being the fifth day but I'm still waiting and being fed drivel from my enquiries. I would not entrust this organisation to deliver ANYTHING of importance. Their service is disgusting. I've made a complaint to the ombudsman, but they can't do much. Privatise this dismal organisation at once!

I do not recommend Australia Post

I sent an item to a customer and after two weeks, tracking showed that it was "Delivered". But the customer contacted me and said she didn't receive it. So I had to contact Australia Post. According to the tracking information, my customer and I thought that the item had been delivered to a wrong address. Australia Post was not sure how long it might take them to solve this issue. So, I sent that item again to my customer. Later, Australia Post had emailed me saying that they would deliver that lost item to my customer. It means that had not delivered it before but they had marked it as "delivered". This was so time consuming and I lost my money. They did not even want to say sorry to me. I used to like Australia Post but not anymore.

Buddhika
Buddhika
Ibne F.Australia Post

Find out how Australia Post compares to other Services

Literally the worst shipping company

On several occasion's I have had packages go through Australia post. My most recent package has sat in the Australia post warehouse for just about 4 days, just sitting there. Online updates and tracking is ridiculous and unreliable. I have ordered items from New Zealand to Australia through DHL and received it in two business days. I order one item of large value and it just sits in the warehouse. I ordered the item a week ago and Australia Post just won't ship it. Customer service is basically useless. I would prefer any other delivery service as Australia post are shameful and useless. Don't waste your time.

Thomas Anderson

EDIT: The post office then 'Mis sorted' my parcel from the post office an hour away from my home in qld all the way to SYDNEY. Nearly a further 3 days till its expected to arrive. waste of my time.

Thomas Anderson

still havent gotten it xx

Les MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poorest service of a Government owned company

In recent times not one of the items we have ordered on the internet have arrived within a reasonable period. Often the expected delivery date is past and then advice that the package has been delayed . The excuse used is due to Covid which is a copout. A most inefficient organisation with its Management receiving massive salaries and bonuses.

eParcel rubbish

I'm a sender. I send about 8000 parcels a year using australia post my review of them is not great at all. They recalculate shipments at whatever rate they want and they will deliver parcels slowly however it suits them, no insurance offered, lost or delayed items are not compensated. And if you pay for insurance per parcel it costs you an arm and a leg and if you get a parcel lost they will only reimburse the cost price for the parcel. I am moving away from them and using sendle.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
henry e

I already have spoken to them and they said the existing is the best they can offer and cannot help me.

It would be quicker for a camel to deliver my parcel than wait for Australia Post to deliver

Gary s.

Gary s.Wheatbelt, WA

first world prices third world service

After many delayed orders I decided to go express post to send a card for dads birthday. It took 3 weeks to arrive.
I then got the Australia Post app and have lots of messages saying "we've got it!" or "It's on its way" with dates over a month ago. How long do you need to have it before giving it to me or who I send things to?
Finally I have ordered things from U.S.A and Scotland which arrived weeks before things that I order from the Eastern States. Banana republic service that costs an arm and a leg.

Ant Q.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dismal service

Why has my parcel been sitting a an AP facility since 24/9/20 and all tracking says that it is delayed waiting delivery. The facility is only 15k away. AustPost must prioritise mail because council election material arrived in record time.

Ant Q.

Did Pauline Hanson's stubby holders have a priority stamp on them also.

Michael M.Australia Post

One Nation, like Labor, LNP and many political parties are all our customers. Postal votes going by priority has been an agreement since the federal election to meet deadlines of postal votes. It's a thing we do to keep the democracy flowing.

F P.Southwest, VIC

Terrible

Why has my express post sent from Geelong to Melbourne now in Adelaide after being in Melbourne yesterday????
It went from where it should be to another state?? What the hell?

F P.

That’s not helpful when you pay for express post??
0201000508505006050997

Hi F.P.

It's out for delivery today. It looks like it had an issue through processing and was processed through an interstate facility on error. The team there fixed it up manually which sadly takes some time but got it to the destination today.

Sophie

Sophie

Multiple missing deliveries and no follow up from AP

I have several packages I’ve been waiting for since mid/late September. Opened cases for all of them and no response from AP. None have had shipping updates, some have been sitting in Melbourne for weeks (45km from me). Express post seems to get here on time so I’m bewildered why regular post is taking 4, 5, 6+ weeks. You’d think they’d be employing more people with the pandemic. Loss of jobs and demand on the postage service but nope - just like using the words “delay” and “COVID” in the same sentence. Paying for a service that’s not delivered.

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Its a Joke

You pay for express post, but its delivered 2 weeks later.
Sack the top 5 people of the organisation. Remove the "managers of the DC's.
Replace them with the people next in line. Continue to do this until AU Post can deliver

Transquip T.

Transquip T.Perth, WA

One Delayed Parcel After Another

Theodore P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parcel sent from Sydney sit in Melbourne DC for over a week just to be sent back to Sydney

Had to sent iPhone to Sydney for replacement, arrived there in 2 days, and now I'm waiting for almost a month to have it back (tracking 00093512320101465662). Today Australia Post told me it was sent back to Sydney to be sorted due to lack of staff using COVID as an excuse - after my parcel was sitting in Dandenong DC for over a week. What a joke it is. I am heading overseas this Friday and I am sure I won't get my phone back by then. I expected 3 weeks would be more than enough to have this all done, but what a mistake it was

Theodore P.

It's now a month since my parcel was dispatched and no update since October 4th. I am not in Australia any more anyway, but the way you do your business and attitude are absolutely unacceptable.