Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Australia Post

Peter M.
Peter M.Sydney, NSW

attempted delivery!!!

Awaiting delivery of item after being told it would be delivered today. Just checked tracking at 3pm and saw this despite the fact that I've been home all day waiting:-

Attempted delivery - Unable to gain access
Wed 6 Jul, 12.29pm

I paid for delivery but all I got was delivery to some nearby post office. Pretty shoddy.

LeeSydney, NSW

Absolute disgraceful service for missing express parcel from Australia Post

Ordered (by phone) a pair of shoes from David Jones Queens Plaza. Parcel promptly sent via express post to Sydney. Parcel never arrived to addressed destination. Tracking shows parcel arrived at Macquarie Park facility, then sent to Strathfield facility and then back to Macquarie Park facility. Parcel still not arrived 2 weeks later! No one knows where the parcel is other than the comment 'its in transit'. Contact us by 21 July if it doesn't turn up - that's one month to get from Brisbane to Sydney!! What an absolute disgrace.

Love to travel
Love to travelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery issue exacerbated by terrible website

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Marcela H.
Marcela H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Careless and Lazy Delivery People

Delivery TimeLate

Find out how Australia Post compares to other Services

Will never send through Auspost again.

Parcel was picked up in Qld. Shipped to Sydney. Then transferred to chullora. Sat there for 5 days. I rang to find what is the reason for the holdup. They tell me that the limit for parcels is 105cm and mine is 107cm. It will be shipped back to sender. How stupid is this company

Claytons parcel delivery

A card was left in my letterbox rather than leave all deliveries at my house which I requested. I caught a virus and couldn't go to the post office. The number given for help is 100% computer only. There is no chance to speak to a human and the process is so convulated. It asked me for a tracking number but the writing on the card is so bad I can't make it all out. I have been waiting months for a package which will be sent back to the sender. No notice on my phone about the card so I will pay more for any other company from now on!

Sol
SolSydney

Express post that never arrived

It's not the first time that Australia post have lost the package and did not take any responsibility. If you wanna be sane, stay way from Australia post. Its impossible to work with them, get any help or any kind of support.

Cliff B.South East Queensland, QLD

Australia post,, you can't be serious

Delivery TimeOn Time
James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless in Every Way

Ian G.
Ian G.Victoria

AUSTPOST IS A DISGRACE

6 months for a parcel to get to Melbourne from Cairns. Once it arrived we checked the tracking number and it had been sent to every state in Australia, including back to Cairns twice. It arrived with a tyre track on it and everything inside wrecked. Made a claim but after 15 months runaround, no reimbursement. ABSOLUTELY USELESS!

julie
julieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn't try to deliver it

I received text message at around 10am, reminding me that my parcel will arrive between 12pm-2pm, then I tracked the parcel using the tracking number they provided, at 12:54pm they updated the tracking history, said attempted delivery but no one answered home.
I live in apartment, they didn't ring my apartment number, how do I know when they came. Similar things happened to my neighbors a few times as well. Waste my time, had to go to post office to pick up. Very bad service for some delivery men.

Shivanthan
ShivanthanSydney, NSW

One of the best if not the best postal service in Australia

I see many negative reviews about Australia post that makes me think their service may be subject to the suburb operates in. I am living in Carlingford and my posts are delivered prompt every time. I received notifications from the service with an indicative time frame or delivery and in almost all the time, its delivered on the first date of the time window. Exceptional service. Other courier companies must take lessons from Australia Post.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Mariel
MarielSydney, NSW

Poor customer service, poor handling of urgent matter

Melina
MelinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why do we all put up with this?

There is no more 'Express Post' guaranteed next day delivery, so why are we all still paying for this? Australia Post is a public company, not a private one, their customer service is non-existent, yet they pay their CEO millions of dollars. I am tracking my package and it goes back and forth all over the place before it's eventually delivered, it's literally 10 minutes away but will take days to get to me. I can only guess that no-one cares and it's all just a big joke. Joke is on us.

Unhappy
Unhappy

Now avoiding as much as possible

After having a parcel supposedly stolen when I was home; parcels left unattended and unnannounced when I am home; and parcels delivered directly to an AusPost outlet instead of my address when I am home, I have come to realise this business is not fit for purpose. As they were unable to resolve the problem when I contacted them I now request other delivery providers and receive my items without issues. I see there are thousands of people like me getting the same and similar substandard service yet what I experience is AusPost are not bothering to remedy.