Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

1.8

John

JohnPerth, WA

Pathetic service. Never use again

Sent a small package to the UK as a gift for a friend. Never got delivered to the recipient. Returned to sender. This took nearly 3 months. Australia Post blames their UK subcontractor! Totally unprofessional service. Do not use.

Ariel

ArielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

International EXPRESS - stayed in AU for two weeks.

Sent a parcel from Adelaide to US via International EXPRESS. Package stayed in Australia for two weeks. The package was initially sitting in Adelaide for three days - there is no lockdown here so what’s the holdup? (I sent the package on a Monday). It took a total of 3 weeks to reach the destination.

My friend from said destination (US) sent me a package to Adelaide via USPS and Couriersplease. It took ONE WEEK to arrive.

Bottom line. Australia post is embarrassing and expensive. I’ll never use it again, knowing I can use alternatives like DHL that are reliable and efficient.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Is this where I come to get a reply?

I sent a package on 1 Oct. Tracking number LCE202593701000650802. It moved from Penrith, NSW to Sydney, NSW on 2 oct and has not moved since. I lodged an enquiry on 9 October and have updated it 3 times. No response of any sort from Aus Post. I am very concerned that a very expensive package has been lost by AusPost and the complete lack of any response is doing little to make me think otherwise. The receiver has confirmed other parcels have made it to them that were sent from NSW on the same day, so I are no longer convinced the delay is due to Covid and believe my parcel is lost. Can someone, for the love of Jesus, please get back to me and chase up where the hell my package is.

I do not recommend Australia Post

I sent an item to a customer and after two weeks, tracking showed that it was "Delivered". But the customer contacted me and said she didn't receive it. So I had to contact Australia Post. According to the tracking information, my customer and I thought that the item had been delivered to a wrong address. Australia Post was not sure how long it might take them to solve this issue. So, I sent that item again to my customer. Later, Australia Post had emailed me saying that they would deliver that lost item to my customer. It means that had not delivered it before but they had marked it as "delivered". This was so time consuming and I lost my money. They did not even want to say sorry to me. I used to like Australia Post but not anymore.

Buddhika
Buddhika
Ibne F.Australia Post
Matteus

Matteus

Got more than expected

Words are short for these guys.
Delivered earlier than expected. Tracking number was provided but didn't got chance to track as it was delivered before I check status.
Keep it up guys

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks Matteus, your positive review really helps my day! :)

eParcel rubbish

I'm a sender. I send about 8000 parcels a year using australia post my review of them is not great at all. They recalculate shipments at whatever rate they want and they will deliver parcels slowly however it suits them, no insurance offered, lost or delayed items are not compensated. And if you pay for insurance per parcel it costs you an arm and a leg and if you get a parcel lost they will only reimburse the cost price for the parcel. I am moving away from them and using sendle.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
henry e

I already have spoken to them and they said the existing is the best they can offer and cannot help me.

Australia Post has cost me $450.00 + postage costs

I returned a faulty part which cost me over $450.00 back to supplier on 18th June 2020 for fast sending. Australia Post still had not sent it from their department until 6th July. The supplier still has not received it to date (13th October 2020) so has decided not to issue refund as they say the Australia Post has extremely bad record & that they doubt that I sent it even though I sent the the Tracking number LK995102599AU Post office said not their problem.

Aimi R.

Aimi R.Sydney, NSW

Fast Delivery

The package is unexpectedly so fast. i send my postage on Friday and the next Tuesday it already in the hand of my friends in Malaysia. The condition of the postage also good. I'm so happy with the delivery. time and the condition of my package. I supplied with as much as information so my friends does not have a problem with tax or any other charges upon receiving perhaps. but it is actually all thanks to the officers at Randwick Mall Austpost as they reminds me to supply all the informations that going to be helpful.

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks for your review, brings a smile to my face!!

nicholas

nicholasSydney

Australi Post gets the mail

We recently sent a registered letter with a credit card inside to a friend in Prague Cecchia and it arrived safely there within a week and was quite safe. The service offered by Australia Post is top class and reliable.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Priscila L.Australia Post

Wow so quick! Thanks for your review Nicholas.

Aust Government needs to audit Aust Post

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Not Again

Not AgainCentral, SA

Great Service

My daughter lives in Regional Vic short supply of masks Sent by post fromSA on Monday received on Thursday could track all along the way Fantastic so happy Australia Post

Michael M.Australia Post

Thanks so much for the feedback, masks are definitely essential right now and glad we got them to your daughter in a timely fashion.

Goodies

GoodiesFar North Queensland, QLD

Not credible

F P.Southwest, VIC

Terrible

Why has my express post sent from Geelong to Melbourne now in Adelaide after being in Melbourne yesterday????
It went from where it should be to another state?? What the hell?

F P.

That’s not helpful when you pay for express post??
0201000508505006050997

Michael M.Australia Post

Hi F.P.

It's out for delivery today. It looks like it had an issue through processing and was processed through an interstate facility on error. The team there fixed it up manually which sadly takes some time but got it to the destination today.

Transquip T.

Transquip T.Perth, WA

One Delayed Parcel After Another

Jason.SSydney, NSW

Express Post still not delivered after 2 weeks delay and tracking is useless

Sent important documents via Express Post from NSW to WA which was supposed to be delivered by 29 September, but still not sure where my parcle is. The tracking is useless as there has been no update at all. Lodged two inquiries a week ago, no one has responded. Very very frustrating.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Find out how Australia Post compares to other Services

Useless pathetic service blaming covid for everything

Robert

Still no replys to my 3 customer enquiries tracking app no update since the 3rd of October nothing and zero help from Australia post
Absolutely pathetic

George K.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Posted a large envelope with important tax paperwork and information from one Brisbane suburb to another and have just found out that delivery hasn't occurred after four weeks. Went to post office to enquire and they palmed me off to their 131318 number and they were absolutely useless. Terrible experience

George K.

Forget about a tracking number. It was sent by normal post. Twelve kilometres away

Priscila L.Australia Post

Did you put your return address on the back? I wish I could give you more details on what happened to it but without a tracking number we have no records of it. Are you able to send a replacement?

Alison333

Alison333

Letter within WA takes over a month - ZERO star rating

Australia Post - Covid 19 is not an excuse for a standard letter within WA to take over a month. This is unacceptable and you should be doing more to improve this service. This is totally atrocious and if you are serious about your business get a better plan. I received a parcel from New York faster than a letter within our own state. Get more people into jobs and stop thinking about profits.

Jenna & R.

Jenna & R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Get a grip Australia post...!!

Absolutely shameful letting people down in such a time of need to the point it made the news and to make things worse it's continuing to happen months after it was aired!!!!
Employ more people and stop being stingy; express is taking over 10+ days just for domestic for god sakes. 0/10

GMWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Australia Post - Australia at its worst!

After being notified by a customer that their item hadn’t arrived I opened a ‘case’ with Auspost. It took them over a month to reply - that the item had been ‘lost in transit’. No compensation, no responsibility for their actions. Horrific customer service, poor tracking & apparently not answerable to anyone. A national embarrassment.