Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

1.5

treboMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Here we go again.

Important legal document posted Monday at Parkholme PO SA to an address at Somerton Pk also SA. Tracking info tells me the letter is now in Dandenong South Victoria??? There is the odd occasion Aus Post gets it right but this is a typical example of just how poorly our mail is managed.

Kyeong Ho H.

Kyeong Ho H.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use Auspost Express to overseas

There is no point of call it as "express post." I have use my urgent document to South Korea by auspost on 31/10 but it's tracking system shows took week for just get to Sydney and still showing ready for dispatch. They just noticed as due to limited flight or parcel increasing may cause delay but I have checked through all the flight to get there goes daily base. I could see Qantas, Asiana, even cargo flight getting many times in a week but they still saying we don't know where it is.

I would recommend anyone who wants to sending overseas urgently use DHL or FedEx or UPS as cost is not really different but they guarantee the time frame and exact tracking.

Michael

Michael

No update after delay!

R444963046466886
Express parcel sending to my eBay buyer and getting stuck at Strathfield! I have to contact my buyer to wait for the delivery. One day he said received but I don’t know if this is the one he is waiting for as no update on my tracking! 14 days for an express post? Come on!

ShirleyHunter Region, NSW

Fragile parcel damaged

If Australia Post treat all mail the way they treat parcels labelled fragile then goodness help us!

Glass items enclosed in this box that’s clearly marked Fragile !

The item took almost 2 weeks from Sydney to Cairns and this is the way it was received!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Shirley

Hi there , do you have an email address that I can send photos to please. Thank you

Kjo

KjoHunter Region, NSW

6 days so far to deliver a parcel 25 minutes from where parcel posted from

6 days, no updates online tracking only info is the post office received it 11.am Wednesday 5th August. Well yes I know they received it I posted it. No further updates although phone enquires tell me to use the drop down tracking information.....25 minutes away is the delivery postcode.

Michael M.Australia Post

InfuriatedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unsafe Delivery

My parcel # 99702702815901004582504 was signature required on delivery but Australia Post simply left it at the front door. The addressee was relieved that this expensive item was not stolen. I had similar complaint to Australia Post in the past but it seemed to have fallen of "deaf ears"!

Michael S.

Michael S.

What express post

The state of the postal service has been getting worse over the last couple of years if you send an express post parcel one would expect to get there in one or two days not a week but the postal service doesn’t have any issues in charging for express post

yan z.

yan z.South East Queensland, QLD

It's good enough for my EMS take 1 week arrived in this special situation. Thanks for work hard

It is good enough for my EMS take 1 week arrived to overseas in this special situation. Thank you very much for all the hard work you guys have done.

Van

VanSydney, NSW

Express post is a joke

Find out how Australia Post compares to other Services

Express Post not reliable!

Express Parcel Post within Melbourne suburbs. Tracking No#R326895022299491 was posted on 16 of April. It wasn’t delivered until 21 of April. Paid extra for Express Post but it is not reliable.

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Australia post what you need to know about them

The Australia border Force has blocked my international package because some of the goods are prohibited to be exported.
The goods are going to be crushed and Australia post is not given any refund or credit at this stage even if the package has not been delivered to the destination, I have wasted 50$ and left alone.

There is an update, I have been given refund + they pay the value which I had insured It's always worth to complain if you know you are right.

Vickie K.

Vickie K.

Do not rely on next business day delivery.

J Tan

J TanNorthern Region, NSW

Parcel already arrived after quite long

Had a document and 2 parcel to be delivered to Singapore via AusPost International Express service on the 24th of March 2020.

Just got tracking that arrived in Singapore hopefully will arrive at addressee houses soon

Darcy01

Darcy01Perth, WA

Slow, estimated times are a misleading

I Paid $92.50 to have a 0.3kg parcel sent from Perth to Sri Lanka. it estimates 1-2 business days for delivery, i sent it on the 17th and it arrived on the 24th. When i made an enquiry as to where the parcel was there was no reply.
I'll be using a different courier service next time.

Worrying of my parcel

I used to post parcel as an international express service but why this time my parcel never been updated for 5 days since my posted day on 05/02/2020,normally it’s only take 3-4 business days to arrive ,and tomorrow is Valentine’s Day ,the parcel still not arrived & tracking detail never update ,I would want to know how is it going ?

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Great idea - ridiculously over priced and complicated

James T

James TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Over priced for what it is.

I recently posted a mug to a friend as a gift. The postage on it cost $9.20. Personally I find that way over priced. I order a lot of goods from online and most other countries offer much cheaper and more reliable services. I just don't understand how Australia post can continue to increase its prices yet the service, speed, and methods haven't improved in the past 20 years.
Would I RECOMMEND Them? NO.

Marie D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

International Express not worth the money. Delay Adelaide PO to Melbourne. 3 business days before it leaves Australia.

On the 9 December 2019 I used international express to post an important document from Adelaide to London and I was assured that it would be there by Friday 13 December 2019. After tracking the document it has just arrived in Melbourne Thursday 12 December 2019. At this stage I am wondering why I have paid so much for an unexplainably sluggish service other than tracking.
I am happy to say though that on the 16 December 2019 the document arrived in Coventry, UK and cleared customs within an hour so its in transit. Finally arrived in London on the same day six business days after mailing in Adelaide.
Relieved it was not lost.

Emma

EmmaSydney, NSW

Can I rate aus post no stars?

honestly dont even need to leave a review, its pretty self explanatory. Overpriced. Ridiculous customer service. Cant hold packages. So unhelpful. Their prices go up 3 times a year, $9 to send a parcel? Ridiculous. Am on a business account and that barely saves a cent. Cant deliver parcels on time. Loses half the parcels Ive sent. Crap people. Crap company.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Song

SongSydney, NSW

express posts always take extra days to arrive

I sent some express posts from Sydney to Central Coast and Hobart in these two weeks. I am sure they were sent before 4pm but always not scanned until the next day. If I send them by express posts before 5pm, they are supposed to arrive the next business day. But now all the parcels end up being late. What a joke!!!