Australia Post

eParcel, Shopmate, Offices, etc...

1.0

DanglesNSW, 2340

Looses your parcels & Coustmer is wrong

Brought a item from over seas, had tracking number, INVOICE with my address listed. Australia post delivered item to another address & would not disclose where they ship item. & they said “my address wasn’t on file” even thought had all paper work. On phone for 35 mins with no help. Australia post was said “ I am wrong & my items not getting sent to me, even though it’s addressed to me” this is t the 1st time Australia post has “lost” items - IMO I think there a thief within Australia Post.

Shipping TypeInternational

Aust Government needs to audit Aust Post

James S.

James S.Southeast, SA

Lazy useless Australia Post employees

Sent an express post parcel to QLD form SA. Paid for signature on delivery as the receiver was not going to be there so someone would have to sign for it. I placed two large stickers on the bright yellow packaging - Do not leave without signature, so what did the 'Drongo' do - he or she left it in an apparent "safe place" and now it's missing... I put TWO large stickers on the parcel requesting it NOT to be left without a signature - but Australia Post employees seem to be a law unto themselves..What more do you have to do for these clowns? Cant understand how this business operates still ??? The worst run business in Australia.

Services

Find out how Australia Post compares to other Services

Michael Ollis

Michael OllisSouthwest, VIC

lost parcel won't take phone calls joke

Dropped a registered post letter in a local post box. 2 weeks later absolutely no status updates. Tried to call to be told they 'can't take my call at the moment' useless incompetent service with terrible customer service I hope another service comes along and wipes the floor with you. It won't be hard.

Ibne F.Australia Post

文洁 郑.Sydney, NSW

They delayed the deliver about 8 days and told me they missed my parcel.

I am sender, they did not send my parcel on time, and lost my parcel. I called them on the 18/12/2019, they told me they need 10 business days to investigate it. Now, I did not have accurate tracking information.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
文洁 郑.

I want to apply to you for compensation. Amazingly, a medium-sized package can be lost for eight days without anyone telling me.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Australia Post do their best to destroy your business

As a business that regularly uses Australia Post, I have to say they are the most incompetent clowns I've ever dealt with. They blocked our postal account in the middle of Christmas.

The reason?

They billed us 250 dollars for unmanifested items...then admitted they have received the manifest. So we're supposed to pay them 250, and they will potentially refund it later.

Makes sense right?

As soon as a better option comes along they will cease to exist. And they deserve it.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

TravGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Took 2 days to collect a parcel from a locker drop off

Breach of Privacy

I paid Australia Post to send a Registered letter, person to person. Another person fraudulently signed for the letter, obviously the intended receiver did not get this letter. I have spoken to some one in the Complaints section at Australia Post, who informed me that is is not their problem...Well it IS their problem as mine and the intended receivers Privacy has been BREACHED !!!! secondly I paid for a supposedly secure service I did not receive.

Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

Why is my post still pending ?

Melis R.

Melis R.asked

Australia Post

hi just wanting to query on the status of my parcel it has said: Cleared and awaiting international departure SYDNEY NSW since 17th november LK105706994AU is the tracking number. Will it arrive on time for Christmas?

JABe

JABeasked

Domestic Express Post

I had one package 60448975324097 dispatched on 17th Nov. and another 60448969626091 dispatched 19th NOV Express post but none have even been scanned. They’re usually processed in Alexandria in Sydney and come to me in the outta west NSW?

Emily A

Emily A asked

Domestic Express Post

My tracking number 33JMW643146901000930808 says it’s expected for delivery today and it’s almost 9pm and I still haven’t received it yet

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives